San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Saradpon Photography

Hey there! My name is Ron and I love photographing. I have lived in San Diego most of my life and I even spent most of my military career in San Diego. I enjoy spending time with family, watching movies, trying different foods, watching my San Diego Chargers during football season and my all time favorite is, I love to nap. My wife's name is Malou and my kids name's are Lyn and Josh. I also have two energetic and adorable Boxer dogs named Sandie and Daygo. My passion for photography started over a decade ago when I became fascinated with documenting my own life events with photos. This passion has grown stronger over the years which has drawn me into a different career path. It has enabled me to be more free and enjoy my artistic side. Part of the enjoyment of being a wedding photographer is meeting new couples and being able to capture their wedding story.

My style of photography is a combination of candid photos and vivid colors. I really enjoy capturing the true candid moments. There's the first look, when the groom sees his beautiful bride walking towards him at the alter. There's the exchange of vows, bride tearing up, groom tearing up or even both of them tearing up. Then there's the first kiss. There are so many special moments throughout the day and I want to capture those moments for you. Take a look at my portfolio and see what type of candid photos I like to take. If this is the type of photography you like, then I may be the photographer for you.

I am available for destination Weddings whether it's in the good ol' USA or in another country. So far, I have been fortunate to experience photographing weddings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, Kansas, and New York. I hope to someday photograph a wedding in Hawaii or in the Bahamas.

Follow Saradpon Photography on

mg7471
img2094

130 Reviews for Saradpon Photography

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2018

I've worked along side Saradpon Photography many times, they are awesome and really care about their product. They are fun to work with and bring the best out of their events. Highly recommended! :)

Victoria · Married on 07/30/2018

My husband and I had a blast doing the photo shoot for the wedding. Ron and his wife are super nice and he defiantly captures the fun and sweet moments from the wedding. Couldn’t have pictured them coming out any better! I’m in love with the pictures! Thanks so much!

Diego · Married on 01/27/2018

Needed some profesional pictures taken for my surprise proposal to now my wife and reciveved the most amazing pictures and saved a ton of money!

Saradpon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date