San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Saradpon Photography

Hey there! My name is Ron and I love photographing. I have lived in San Diego most of my life and I even spent most of my military career in San Diego. I enjoy spending time with family, watching movies, trying different foods, watching my San Diego Chargers during football season and my all time favorite is, I love to nap. My wife's name is Malou and my kids name's are Lyn and Josh. I also have two energetic and adorable Boxer dogs named Sandie and Daygo. My passion for photography started over a decade ago when I became fascinated with documenting my own life events with photos. This passion has grown stronger over the years which has drawn me into a different career path. It has enabled me to be more free and enjoy my artistic side. Part of the enjoyment of being a wedding photographer is meeting new couples and being able to capture their wedding story.

My style of photography is a combination of candid photos and vivid colors. I really enjoy capturing the true candid moments. There's the first look, when the groom sees his beautiful bride walking towards him at the alter. There's the exchange of vows, bride tearing up, groom tearing up or even both of them tearing up. Then there's the first kiss. There are so many special moments throughout the day and I want to capture those moments for you. Take a look at my portfolio and see what type of candid photos I like to take. If this is the type of photography you like, then I may be the photographer for you.

I am available for destination Weddings whether it's in the good ol' USA or in another country. So far, I have been fortunate to experience photographing weddings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, Kansas, and New York. I hope to someday photograph a wedding in Hawaii or in the Bahamas.

Follow Saradpon Photography on

Saradpon Photography 6
Saradpon Photography 7
  • Leo

Leo Lopez · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Saradpon Photography was meant to be

I can honestly say it was fate that brought Saradpon Photography and my fiancé and I together. I had met Kris at a retreat feeling that I had known him from somewhere. After the retreat I had decided to look Kris up on social media to try and figure out where I knew him from. I didn’t find what I was looking for, but what I did find was that he was in the wedding photography business. I really liked the work I saw on their website, saradponphotography.com. So, I inquired about their pricing and packaging. I was truly amazed at how responsive Ron was. He answered every question and addressed every concern my fiancé and I had with excellent detail. Saradpon Photography really works with you to try and get you the best deal your budget can afford.

The wedding package my fiancé and I had selected happened to come with a complimentary one-hour engagement photoshoot. So, of course my fiancé and I took advantage of the opportunity. Going into the photoshoot I was somewhat nervous because I have never been apart of a photoshoot nor am I really a photogenic guy. Fast forward to the engagement photoshoot, Kris and Ron from the very beginning make you feel very comfortable and natural. I didn’t feel forced in the different “poses” Kris and Ron asked me to do. Kris and Ron were constantly making us smile and laugh with their great sense of humor, which made for amazing photos. Throughout the duration of the photoshoot we got to all know each other a little bit, and it was through this that Kris and I eventually found out how we knew each other from before.

The engagement shoot really made my fiancé and I excited to work with Saradpon Photography again. If you’re looking for a photographer for your wedding (or any photographic occasion) Saradpon Photography is the way to go. Saradpon Photography also works with videographers and have connections to great makeup artists and products if you’re looking for those kinds of things.

Thank you Saradpon Photography for your amazing work!

• Angelina

Angelina Nepomuceno · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Saradpon Photography is your best bet!

My Fiancé and I decided to hire Saradpon Photography for our wedding and they did not disappoint. The package we selected includes a free engagement photoshoot. We had made plans with a friend to take our photos but we saw this as an opportunity for Kris and Ron to get to know us before the big day. Leading up to the photoshoot, Ron was very prompt to respond with even the simplest questions. We trusted his professional opinion and decided on Balboa Park in San Diego as our photoshoot location.

On the day of the photoshoot, I was feeling nervous and not too sure what to expect as I am not professionally photographed often. We arrived about 20 minutes early just so we did not feel rushed. Kris arrived about five minutes after us and asked if we wanted to get started. Kris began to ask us questions and tried to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. My nervousness quickly melted away as I saw my Fiancé opening up to Kris and the three of us hit it off right away. Kris asked if we had any specific poses we had practiced, but I informed him that we wanted it all to be as natural as possible. Kris liked that. Ron arrived shortly after we began to take photos and this is when I felt most comfortable. Kris and Ron are brothers, and they most certainly act like it. Busting on each other and cracking jokes, and we joined along with them. The more and more they talked with us, the more comfortable we were in front of the camera.

Before I knew it, our photoshoot was over. They mentioned they had another photoshoot proceeding ours but I never felt rushed! I would have never guessed that we would be one of four different photo shoots for that day!! Despite their busy day, Kris and Ron made us feel our time was valuable and that the time they had with us was special.

We received an email from Ron with the final edited photos from our photoshoot much sooner than we expected. The final products were amazing. My Fiancé and I were in awe of how beautiful they turned out. We are actually a very goofy couple and are not too big on PDA. Kris and Ron were able to capture our goofiness and some PDA without it being awkward or gross. We love our photos!! We are so excited for them to capture our big day!!!

If you are looking for beautiful photos, great communication, and photographers that care; Saradpon Photography is your best bet.

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2018

I've worked along side Saradpon Photography many times, they are awesome and really care about their product. They are fun to work with and bring the best out of their events. Highly recommended! :)

Saradpon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date