address, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About SandyZ Make Up Artist

Sandy is a Royal Palm Beach based wedding makeup artist and hairstylist who is qualified and professionally trained in both makeup artistry and hairstyling. With over 10 years experience in the beauty industry in Europe, she decided to continue with her passion for beauty in the sunshine State. After moving from Germany to Florida, she enrolled in a Multimedia Makeup Artist course at The Academy of Glam “Victoria’s Duke” Makeup school to add another skill to her European Esthetician diploma. Sandy was always passionate in helping others feeling beautiful in their skin, therefore she specialized in Bridal Makeup. She loves weddings! She says that each wedding is special and magic. She is always honored to be part of her clients special day!

• Black-owned

Videos 1 Video

11 Reviews for SandyZ Make Up Artist

Taylor M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Prepared, professional, and polite

I had such a wonderful experience with Sandy. She comes extremely prepared with a table, cleaning supplies, lighting, mirrors, and of course makeup. She has several brand and color options for all her makeup. She listened carefully to what I wanted for my big day & executed it perfectly both at the trial and on my wedding day. I am so happy I chose her for my wedding day hair and makeup.

Sent on 11/20/2020

SandyZ Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank you Taylor for your review. I really enjoyed doing your hair and Makeup. Thanks for choosing me to be part of your big day 🌹

Marie-Jo J. · Married on 10/02/2020

Sandy is the best!

Where should I start ...? Sandy has the magic touch to make you look like a Cinderella on your wedding day. Her attentiveness, her professionalism and natural gift were all needed on my special day. Everyone marvelled at me and complimented me. I looked 10 times better than when I do my own make up. Thank you Sandy for everything :)

Sent on 10/22/2020