Sandra Yu Photography

Los Angeles, CA View map

Wedding Photographer | Los Angeles | Destination Weddings
www.sandrayuphotography.com | love@sandrayuphotography.com

Diana Married on 11/03/2012
    I LOVE my wedding photos, particularly the ones of my husband and I. Sandra really has a gift for shooting couples. And her editing choices are lovely. So classy and classic, not overdone like a lot of photographers these days. I feel like years from now I will be able to look back at our wedding photos and they won't seem outdated at all. I'll still be able to look at them and remember what a beautiful day it was. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable.
    Rachelle Married on 12/17/2010
    Sandra is absolutely fantastic! Her pictures are like masterpieces! She photographed our wedding as well as engagement photos and rehearsal dinner. The photos capture the emotion and bring my husband and I as well as our families back to the day. I cannot describe how grateful we are to have found her. She was the best choice we made for our wedding!

Thank you SO much Sandra! Dan and I appreciate everything you did for us! We love you and hope to use you for when we grow our family in the future!
    Lindsey Married on 04/10/2010
    Sandra was amazing!!! I can not tell you how many compliments I have received on the photos! The day of the wedding I didn't even realize she was there snapping away...every picture shows true raw emotion. My husband and I relive our wedding day over and over every time we look at our wedding photos. They are so amazing, I do not even feel like we are looking at pictures of us. I was in a meeting yesterday and somebody asked why I was smiling so big.... Little did they know I was looking at the pics. Sandra is the best ever!!! One of the best decisions I made about my wedding.... Of course besides getting married to ben! Thank you for everything!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

A Piece of Cake & Desserts A Piece of Cake & Desserts Wedding Cakes

Sandra took pictures of a cake that I had made for a couple and it was some of the nicest photos that I have seen. I took a look at her website and she truly does fabulous work.

Los Angeles, 90015
Location of (Sandra Yu Photography)

Sandra Yu Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Sandra Yu Photography offer?

Sandra Yu Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sandra Yu Photography offer?

Sandra Yu Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Sandra Yu Photography offer for wedding events?

Sandra Yu Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Sandra Yu Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sandra Yu Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding