Sandra Michelle Artistry

Murrieta, CA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Voted #1 Hair and Makeup team by Southern California Bride!

Things can get hectic on your wedding day and our job (on top of making you feel gorgeous) is to advocate for you by helping keep the bridal suite fun and stress free so that you can enjoy your day!

We are a team of licensed hair stylists & certified makeup artists specializing in Airbrush Makeup & Bridal Styling. We welcome bridal parties of all sizes and we are LGBTQ friendly! Servicing Southern California & beyond... Temecula Valley, IE, LA, OC & SD. Also available for travel worldwide.

If you have any questions, please visit our website, fill out our contact form and our owner Michelle will be in contact as soon as possible!

XO,
The SMA Team

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$105

$105

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$115

$115

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Tayler Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely perfect!

I chose Sandra Michelle Artistry for my wedding at Leoness Cellars on 8/21/21, and I am so happy I did. Jackie did my, my bridesmaids', and my mother's hair, and she did an absolutely amazing job for all of us. My hair is not super easy to work with (any styling falls out within an hour...) but she absolutely nailed it with a gorgeous low bun that added so much volume and texture to my hair, I couldn't believe it was actually all my hair! And it stayed perfectly styled all night! She was so friendly and funny, we all had a great time working with her. Jamie was our makeup artist and did a similarly amazing job. I was a little nervous about the makeup, since I don't usually wear much makeup or know much about it, but she somehow produced the most PERFECT makeup I could have ever imagined. Natural yet stunning - exactly what I wanted, yet couldn't exactly describe. It was like she could read my mind. All in all, we all had an amazing experience with Sandra Michelle Artistry and I would recommend them whole-heartedly to any and every bride!!!
  • Amelie
    Amelie A. Married on 05/08/2021

An amazing team to work with and so skilled!

Michelle and her team are absolutely incredible to work with and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I did my hair and makeup trial with Michelle prior to my original wedding date which was scheduled for Spring 2020. I loved the look she did for me so much, but unfortunately due to COVID we had to postpone our wedding date to later that summer. Michelle was so compassionate and understanding, and graciously moved our contract to the new date. Then as restrictions were still in place by summertime we made the decision to postpone our wedding date again to Spring 2021. Once again Michelle was so understanding of the situation and moved our contract, but due to her amazing talent, she was booked for our new date. Michelle set me up with her amazing team Terrin and Jackie. I did another trial run with them and they perfected the look I wanted. By the time my wedding day came around, I had Terrin, Jackie, and Nancy at the hotel where my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law were all getting ready. The three of them were so efficient and made each of us feel so beautiful, with our hair and makeup lasting well into the night!
  • Tierra
    Tierra Married on 04/30/2021

Everyone looked beautiful & lasted all day in 95* heat!

Michelle is such a wonderful person to work with! She really knows how to interpret what you are asking for and give you the exact look you want. We had an entirely outdoor wedding in 95* heat and my makeup looked the EXACT same at the end of the day. My 4 bridesmaids and MIL were all super impressed and looked beautiful. Thank you again, Michelle!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Sandra Michelle Artistry Price Rates

Roberta Nicole Photography Roberta Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

It was a pleasure working with Sandra Michelle. She is professional and does absolutely beautiful work!

Murrieta, 92562
424-401-3981
Location of (Sandra Michelle Artistry)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding