Sandra Michelle Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Tayler Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely perfect!

I chose Sandra Michelle Artistry for my wedding at Leoness Cellars on 8/21/21, and I am so happy I did. Jackie did my, my bridesmaids', and my mother's hair, and she did an absolutely amazing job for all of us. My hair is not super easy to work with (any styling falls out within an hour...) but she absolutely nailed it with a gorgeous low bun that added so much volume and texture to my hair, I couldn't believe it was actually all my hair! And it stayed perfectly styled all night! She was so friendly and funny, we all had a great time working with her. Jamie was our makeup artist and did a similarly amazing job. I was a little nervous about the makeup, since I don't usually wear much makeup or know much about it, but she somehow produced the most PERFECT makeup I could have ever imagined. Natural yet stunning - exactly what I wanted, yet couldn't exactly describe. It was like she could read my mind. All in all, we all had an amazing experience with Sandra Michelle Artistry and I would recommend them whole-heartedly to any and every bride!!!
  • Amelie
    Amelie A. Married on 05/08/2021

An amazing team to work with and so skilled!

Michelle and her team are absolutely incredible to work with and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I did my hair and makeup trial with Michelle prior to my original wedding date which was scheduled for Spring 2020. I loved the look she did for me so much, but unfortunately due to COVID we had to postpone our wedding date to later that summer. Michelle was so compassionate and understanding, and graciously moved our contract to the new date. Then as restrictions were still in place by summertime we made the decision to postpone our wedding date again to Spring 2021. Once again Michelle was so understanding of the situation and moved our contract, but due to her amazing talent, she was booked for our new date. Michelle set me up with her amazing team Terrin and Jackie. I did another trial run with them and they perfected the look I wanted. By the time my wedding day came around, I had Terrin, Jackie, and Nancy at the hotel where my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law were all getting ready. The three of them were so efficient and made each of us feel so beautiful, with our hair and makeup lasting well into the night!
  • Tierra
    Tierra Married on 04/30/2021

Everyone looked beautiful & lasted all day in 95* heat!

Michelle is such a wonderful person to work with! She really knows how to interpret what you are asking for and give you the exact look you want. We had an entirely outdoor wedding in 95* heat and my makeup looked the EXACT same at the end of the day. My 4 bridesmaids and MIL were all super impressed and looked beautiful. Thank you again, Michelle!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 11/21/2020

Super satisfied

I hired Sandra Michelle Artistry for hair and make up for me and my bridal party. I had Jaime and Terrin to do our hair and make up for me and my entire bridal party and 1 of our guest. They were very fun to be around with and bring such a good energy. Our guest couldn't stop complimenting on the hair and make up. Michelle is the key artist. She was very professional in creating the timeline and made it so simple for me and my bridal party. You would not regret hiring SMA for your wedding
  • Aimee
    Aimee Married on 02/16/2020

Hire my new friend Michelle!

Michelle and Tiana were excellent. I loved every minute that they were there working with me and my gals. They were so friendly and fun to be around. I genuinely feel like Michelle is my friend now
  • Kiela
    Kiela R. Married on 12/28/2019

Never Felt or Looked So Amazing in my Life!

Sandra and her team hands down are absolutely amazing! My Coordinator suggested her and her team when I decided to add hair and makeup to my list of vendors. She was SO accomadating with my need for a trial run within the same week I booked. This was due to me coming from out of state I only had one week to meet all my vendors. I couldn’t have been more impressed with both my hair and makeup trial. I went home super excited knowing how gorgeous I would look on my wedding day thanks to her! Morning of my wedding came and her and her team did awesome job not only with everyones hair and makeup, but keeping the mood up with music, and scheduling everyone that morning so that my entire bridal party was fully ready when we needed to be. Although I usually don’t wear full coverage everyday I was pleasantly impressed by the beautiful and flawless airbrushed finish she gave me for my wedding day. My makeup lasted the whole night even with the massive amount of happy tears I shed throughout the evening. I couldn’t have been more happier with her and her team and would highly recommend her to anyone!
  • BryAnna
    Bryanna Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

Michelle and her whole team were absolutely amazing!

She was so helpful throughout this process and made my entire bridal party feel so beautiful!

I would definitely recommend her for your big day!
  • kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/14/2019

Best girl!!

Michelle and Ruby did such an amazing job! Our hair and makeup lasted the entire day even though it was over 100 degrees in Temecula that day! She even helped my mother and mother-in-Law pick out makeup colors to match the dresses they were wearing. They were a huge help! Thanks again for making our day perfect!
    Alex Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent experience with Terrin and Jaime of Sandra Michelle Artistry

We had Terrin for makeup and Jaime for hair for our September wedding. Both did beautiful work, asked a lot of questions to make sure the bridal party and moms were happy. I appreciated the trial- especially for makeup, Terrin was very receptive and helped me change up a few options till I was comfortable with wearing much more makeup than I was used to. I was seeking a more natural look that was not too crazy in person but made for beautiful photos. And they both nailed it and worked to make sure the look held up through the hot, windy weather and lasted all day/night. It was the only wedding I have been in thus far where every girl was perfectly happy with her end look- which I think says a lot about their talents and communication!
    We also lost power at the airbnb we were getting ready at and they stayed calm while we figured out if we would need to mobilize to another location and work quicker, luckily it all worked out. I would highly recommend both lovely ladies for your event!
    Tiffany Married on 08/30/2019

Talented, Fun & Professional

Michelle and Terrin were amazing! They were both so sweet and a pleasure to work with. Michelle & Terrin were with me and my bridesmaids all day and they quickly became one of the girls. Getting ready was such a breeze and we all had the best time laughing and chatting before the ceremony. It was so nice having both of them there, they really helped ease my nerves and made getting ready for the big day fun and memorable. Michelle even touched up a few of the groomsmen who wanted a little translucent powder to hide the shine on their face in the hot Temecula heat!

BOTTOM LINE, if you're looking for a hair & makeup artist look no further! Michelle and her team are absolutely amazing at what they do and have the best attitude. It was so fun working with them and our hair and makeup turned out amazing!

HUGE thank you to Michelle and Terrin for making me and my girls look beautiful on my big day!
    Rachel L. Married on 08/18/2019

Michelle is amazing!

Michelle is an absolute artist. I hired her for my wedding hair and makeup as well as for the bridesmaid’s hair and makeup and the MOB’s and MOG’s makeup (Terrin was our additional makeup artist and she was also amazing). At my hair and makeup trial, she spent 45 minutes going over bridal looks on Pinterest with me so she could make sure she understood exactly what I was looking for. That time was well spent because she absolutely nailed my look on the first try! On the wedding day, Michelle arrived early and even picked up Starbucks for me on the way – so sweet! No one was stressed getting their hair or makeup because we were on time and there was no last minute rushing – it really made a difference in terms of not getting panicked! Everyone looked amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a sweeter, more talented artist to help me look my most beautiful on my wedding day. Do yourself a favor and hire Michelle!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 06/22/2019

Best. Choice. Ever.

Sandra and her team are the upmost professionals. They are licensed, experienced, and welcoming. I feel so fortunate I picked her team, and her, to do my hair and makeup for my big day. They also did my bridesmaids and mom the day of. What a solid team of talented ladies. My trial run was great. Sandra took her time to really understand what I was looking for. She listened. Her studio is adorable and she is extremely professional. On the wedding day they were on time, in constant communication, prepared you a on-the-go kit if something came up and you needed a touch-up. I never felt prettier than the day of my wedding and I have sandra and her team to thank. Thank you for putting my mind at ease and making me a princess for a day!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 04/27/2019

The most compliments I got were on my hair.

Michelle and her team did the most amazing job on my hair/makeup for my wedding. I was one of those brides who had no idea what hair and makeup style I really wanted, nor what looked good on me to begin with. I expressed this to Michelle and at the bridal trial she helped me along step by step to ensure we figured out the best look possible. When the wedding day came, my hair and makeup looked even better than I remembered! She works magic. Not only is she great at her profession, she's just a wonderful person who helps keep a stressful morning fun. Her team did the most amazing job on my bridesmaids. We all got compliments all night long. I highly recommend you do yourself a favor and hire Sandra Michelle Artistry. Easiest decision ever.
    Lacey Married on 01/13/2018
    If you only read one sentence of this review, let it be this one....MICHELLE IS THE SWEETEST, HER WORK IS IMPECCABLE, AND YOU SHOULD BOOK HER NOW!

We booked Michelle to do my hair and makeup for our wedding, but got so, so, so much more!

Mauricio and I were super untraditional - we threw a surprise wedding for our guests. Being as we kept the secret from all family and friends, Mauricio and I went through the entire planning, research, decision-making, booking, and setup process by ourselves. Not only was Michelle awesome in the pre-event communication by email and phone, she made me look and feel absolutely beautiful (her work is stunning in photos all night long!), she went above & beyond to help the day go smoothly - she had the most amazing positive and supportive vibes throughout the whole process. Michelle is cool, calm, collected, and caring...she may or may not have calmed my mini "projector for 'hey it's a wedding' slideshow tech skipping glitch" meltdown in an understanding and sweet tone while blotting away my stress tears and reassuring that it would be alright. She had me composed, smiling, and centered again in minutes. Her genuine care, attention to detail, and support throughout the whole wedding process was invaluable to me and my experience as a bride.

Whether Michelle was prepared for it or not, when we booked her, she became an honorary surprise wedding bridesmaid on our special day and gained a forever fan of her work, business, and self. We totally love Michelle and know that you will too.
  • Q
    Quillan Married on 12/02/2017
    Michelle was incredible! Not only did she do a beautiful job on hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids (traveling to Santa Monica just for us), but she was really flexible will all of the insanity of the wedding day. She calmed my wedding-day jitters and made the whole process relaxing and fun. I cannot recommend her enough!
  • I
    Irena Married on 10/08/2017
    Sandra is truly incredible. She's so nice and fun to work with. I felt bad because i was really picky about what I wanted. Sandra heard all of my concerns and wants and made me feel beautiful inside and out. My bridesmaids and I looked stunning! I absolutely loved my makeup and hair and it lasted all day (and let me tell you I cried... A LOT)! thank you Sandra for all of your hard work! You and your team are brilliant and lovely to work with!
    Megan Married on 10/07/2017
    Michelle did an AMAZING job from start to finish for our wedding in October! From my initial consultation call with her, to the trial and day of, everything was a breeze. She's beyond professional, extremely talented, and a joy to work with. All of my girls LOVED their hair & make up on the day of. Thank you for going above and beyond!
    Shelly Married on 09/30/2017
    Michelle is wonderful!! She came all the way out to Downtown Los Angeles to start make-up for 11 people and myself at 7:30am the day of my wedding. Working with 12 very different people could be a challenge, but Michelle was prepared and listened to each person's vision. She was on-time, always super responsive, and her spray foundation covered any imperfection. Everyone felt very beautiful; especially me!
    Amy Married on 09/03/2017
    I LOVED Sandra Michelle! She did mine and all of my bridesmaids hair and make up. We could not have been happier with her work. Not only is her work amazing, she’s very personable and fun too! Will definitely use her again in the future.
    Victoria Married on 07/07/2017
    LOOK NO FURTHER!
    Sandra Michelle made everyone not only look beautiful but feel amazing, I cannot thank her enough. She is so much fun and easy to talk to and always available to answer any questions (Even with different time zones and travel dates she made sure to fit me in whenever I could while planning my destination wedding in SoCal all the way from Montreal, Canada). She is incredibly professional, she sets up and follows the schedule that was pre-determined. She did my makeup as well as my 4 bridesmaids , my mother and mother-in-law. We couldn't be happier and more satisfied of our choice. We all looked the best versions of ourselves, and the makeup lasts the whole event (even in Temecula's screeching hot weather)!!
    Thank you so much Michelle, it was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for making my day even more special, and for making me and my girls feel beautiful. What more could a Bride ask for?! Looking forward to coming back to California (I'll need to find an event to come see you)!
    Patricia Married on 06/17/2017
    Sandra Michelle is amazing! I’m very picky and had a vision in my head, that I’m sure most brides have and of course you want everything to be perfect, especially your hair and makeup.
    Sandra Michelle and her team did an awesome job and I couldn't of asked for anything better. I did a trial with Michelle a few months prior and loved her work, not to mention she is so sweet and someone you can have a conversation with while getting your hair and makeup done. I was completely confident in her abilities for my wedding day, which made it stress free. I had a large bridal party 5 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids and 2 flower girls and my mom that received hair and makeup. Michelle put together a great timeline for all of us and was able to complete all hair and makeup on time and in a fun manor where we could all get ready together. Everyone’s hair and makeup turned out amazing and all my girls were so thrilled and felt beautiful. I highly recommend Michelle for hair and makeup, and I will be using her for any future events I attend.
    Courtney Married on 06/16/2017
    Michelle was everything I was looking for! I had two hair trials prior to meeting with Michelle and she exceeded wants/needs. She has a super cute studio to meet at for a trial. We did 4 different looks, a couple that I requested and one that was totally different. I ended up in love with the style she came up with and it looked nothing like what I had originally envisioned. During the process she asks what I like/don't like with each style. She even put my hair back into the first style so I could wear it the rest of the day. It was beautiful and ever better the day of the wedding, She is super fun and just a complete pleasure to work with. I am so glad after several trials I finally found my match. The money I paid was well worth it and a trial is a MUST.
    Christie Married on 01/06/2017
    Michelle was amazing in every way! We had to book last minute for a destination wedding and she really stepped up to the plate. She was very reasonably priced, especially considering the quality of work. She knew within about 5 minutes of meeting me what I would like, she nailed it! I'm not very makeup savvy and I was worried about touch ups, but my hair and makeup stayed in place perfectly from 9a to 11:30p. I would recommend Michelle over and over and over again - I really owe her for helping me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt in my life.. Much love to you, Michelle :)
    Cailin Married on 09/17/2016
    Sandra Michelle is not only a gifted make-up artist, but just a gem of a person! She made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I asked her for Victoria Secret curls, and she delivered!! She also made all of the girls in my wedding party look so stunning flawless with her amazing airbrushing! Beyond that, she did an excellent job of time management, making sure everyone was ready to go on-time, and made sure my bridal suite was a calming environment for me to get ready in. She is so sweet and professional and such a talented artist, I cannot recommend her enough!
    Paula Married on 11/09/2014
    I would highly recommend Sandra Michelle Artistry. We first used her for hair and makeup for my mom's surprise 50th birthday party, and it was such an easy decision choosing her for the wedding, too. She also did my hair and makeup for our engagement pictures. Every single time, she blows us away. I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day, and it was thanks to her. She's fun, easy to hang out with (which is good when you're spending hours with a person), and reasonably priced. Her second hair artist was incredible, too. Everyone who had their hair and makeup done by her for the wedding (there were 5 of us, from 18 years old to 50+) said they'd never felt more beautiful. Seriously, book her for your wedding! She's amazing!