6943 Mill Pond Circle, Naples, FL 34109 Map · Phone number

About Sand Dollar Weddings LLC

Sage Events & Sand Dollar Weddings have been performing and planning weddings since 2006. We are truly a one stop resource for all of your wedding planning needs. We specialize in destination weddings as well as local weddings. We offer package pricing that allows you to have everything handled all at once! Imagine your wedding day where everything is planned and taken care of and all you have to do is show up! You are walking down the aisle and your chairs are professionally set up, all ceremony decor has been placed, your wedding bouquets are exactly what you wanted, your groom is standing by a bamboo arch at the end of the aisle with ivory or white sheathing blowing in the SW Florida breeze, a steel pan player with island sounds or a classic string quartet is playing live in the background, a professional wedding photographer is capturing every precious moment, a videographer is taping and recording every breath and word from your groom, you notice approving nods from your guests as you walk without stress and can concentrate on the most important day of your life. That is what we offer! Our officiating services are also included in our packages and we write custom vows for every one of our couples. We get to know you both and your story, ie, how you met, when you knew he/she was the one etc. We make your wedding personal to you both!

Sage Events and Sand Dollar Weddings love making your day beautiful and memorable without the stress! We are looking forward to getting to know you both!

Follow Sand Dollar Weddings LLC on

5c243490dc79929e 1368540795524 christie
Couple's wedding ring
Couple's wedding ring
5c243490dc79929e 1368540795524 christie

15 Reviews for Sand Dollar Weddings LLC

Catherine · Married on 05/16/2015

Sand dollar weddings is the best around! Amber was very helpful, organized, professional and friendly. She was able to help our wedding party understand what needed to be done and gave great advice and feedback! I loved working with them and I am so happy to have found this amazing business!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jill · Married on 05/24/2014

Bottom-line: Amber Phillips and Sand Dollar Weddings LLC are exceptional! She planned my entire wedding and every detail was perfection, from the boat ride to the island for the ceremony and the prep for me and my family, to the entertainment and photographer. Did I mention she is also a great chef... I had a party with special needs (gluten free). Everyone's expectations were exceeded. I am still getting complements from family/friends with how great everything went.

Overall, Amber and her staff are extremely organized and professional, which I needed given my crazy schedule. I would recommend her services to anyone in the Naples area looking for a well done event.

Aside- I especially loved the appetizers on the beach post ceremony (scallops, shrimp, watermelon and feta salad, and asparagus etc.)... AMAZING!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Amber is an extraordinary coordinator and officiant! We met up multiple times through the planning process to go over details and for me to pick her brain about everything. She goes above and beyond to help and make the day perfect. Amber is willing to help you find anything you need and will even pick it up for you if needed. She picked out beautiful flowers for my centerpieces and made the room look stunning with her decorations. As an officiant, she makes it personal which was very important to us. She included words we wrote into our vows and it was very special. I would recommend her to anyone for any service she provides as she is a professional, kind-hearted, and easy to work with person. She is also extremely reasonable on pricing which can be hard to find in Naples! Our wedding went off without a hitch because of her!

Sent on 05/28/2014