Sam's Club (Online Order)

Manhattan, KS 66506 Map · Phone number

• Kistner's Flowers
  • Shy Myrtle
  • Chinell's by Ariel Floral and Event Design
  • Steve's Floral, Inc.

40 Reviews for Sam's Club (Online Order)

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/06/2020

We ordered roses for our centerpieces from Sam's Club online! They were perfect and super cheap! We had them delivered onThursday for our Saturday afternoon wedding and they were in perfect bloom! I think only one bloom out of over a 100 wasn't picture perfect! If you're on the fence and concerned about quality, they were the most perfect and lush roses anyone in my family had ever seen! Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/07/2010

Maureen · Married on 10/06/2018

We ordered the Wedding Collection "Earth Tone" within 3 weeks of our daughter's wedding on a lake northwest of Atlanta. The order included bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and additional flowers (hydrangeas) as well as filler greens. Absolutely gorgeous! Delivery was promptly made, albeit on a small tucked away road, with no problems. All the assembled items (bouquets, etc) were gorgeously packed and labeled. For the girl who wasn't all that interested in flowers for her wedding, the bride is over the moon happy with the beautiful arrangements we created with the hydrangeas and fillers, as well as the glorious bouquets. All the flowers were lively and lovely for the wedding, 2 days after delivery. The most challenging part was discovering ways to keep all these blooms cool for 48+ hours during an unseasonably warm spell of weather; the refrigerator could only hold so much! An extraordinary value that dressed up a modest clubhouse and brought great happiness to us all. Bravo!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Holly · Married on 11/20/2016

I used this for 15 center pieces, the bride's bouquet, the bridesmaid's bouquets, and the flower girl's bouquets. I picked out the flowers a month ahead of time. They came on time on the day I scheduled. I ordered 120 sunflowers, 1 order of 10 bunches of lavender (which I still have 8 of the bunches laying around), and 1 order of 8 bunches of green filler (which is random. Mine came with eucalyptus and 2 other green fillers. Beautiful and way too much!).

I was more than happy to play with the flower arrangements with my husband, mom, and bridesmaids. This was a great bonding experience. Took an hour to get the right center piece arrangement; After that it was smooth sailing. The bouquets, I got lucky and the first one came out amazing (which ended up being mine).

Don't forget to grab floral wire or normal wire to wrap the bouquets. Then, wrap everything in floral tape. If you have never worked with floral tape, it only sticks to itself and is really irritating at first. I used 2 rolls on all the bouquets to make sure everything would stay! I also would recommend finding some ribbon that is easy on your hands, sometimes burlap is a little rough to carry.

I hope this helps. I had a ball making all of this and wouldn't trade it for anything!

Sent on 12/05/2016

• Manhattan See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sam's Club (Online Order))