923 N. 2nd street Suite B, Lawrence, KS 66044 Map · Phone number

img4805
img5005
styledshoot1
ENGLEWOOD FLORIST INC.

8 Reviews for ENGLEWOOD FLORIST INC.

Kelly · Married on 12/13/2014

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Cary and his team were very quick to respond to my questions and was so helpful with suggesting varieties of flowers that matched our theme. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

I was so thrilled with the wedding bouquet they created for me and the help I received, that I am going to go back to them again since we're having our wedding pictures retaken. The woman who helped us was so sweet and patient, and had the eye to help me design the perfect bouquet for me. She was so great at what she did that I ended up changing my bouquet to something completely different than what I'd had in mind. I love calla lilies but I also love tropical colors. After going over photos in her sample book with me, she said she'd be right back and disappeared into the back. She came out with a free spirit Colombian rose, and paired it with some lime green and tangerine colored flowers. I never even had thought roses would be an option, but it was so perfect for the colors I told her I wanted. She suggested white and magenta calla lilies, and then suggested that we use the synthetic ones. They were so realistic (even the stems) and I was grateful for this because not only did it save us some money, but I was able to keep them as a memory of my wedding day. I'd stated that I wanted the bouquet to cascade down in the front, and they did an excellent job. I couldn't believe my eyes on my wedding day and couldn't have been happier.

Meghan · Married on 06/06/2014

This florist was great. They met with me for an hour to help me decide what would look best. Then I bugged them with a million emails because I kept changing my mind but they responded to all of them. In the end the flowers were PERFECT and just what I imagined.

ENGLEWOOD FLORIST INC. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 199.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 923 N. 2nd street, Suite B Lawrence, KS 66044 See on map