Gather & Bloom

Lyndon, KS View map
$2,837 Typical Price

$2,837 Typical Price

Gather & Bloom is a wedding and event florist and planning firm that specializes in custom floral design as well as expert wedding planning services. We love everything about the planning and design process – resulting in stunning arrangements and perfectly curated events! Our goal is to make your planning process just as beautiful as your wedding day. Our thoughtful process and attention to your individual vision result in the most lovely combination of flowers and seamless coordination for an unforgettable event! We love our brides and truly appreciate the uniqueness of each event that we have had the pleasure of designing! We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,837

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
    Claire P. Married on 07/20/2019

The Perfect Flowers For The Perfect Day!

“Having Teri as our florist was one of the easiest decisions we made while planning our wedding in Topeka, KS. She was a joy to work with as we met together and dreamt about the floral decorations for our wedding ceremony and reception. I had a general idea of what I liked, but her knowledge and ability to collect, plan and organize all different textures and types of flowers testifies to her ability to make what you want even better than you could have imagined. Our wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and special arrangements were more beautiful than what we could have found at a local shop in town. Teri is personal, creative, and willing to make whatever vision you have come to life. She is flexible, understanding, and was a great addition to the craziness of our wedding day. She is not only kind but very reasonable as well. We couldn’t recommend Gather and Bloom enough!”

Claire

Team

Teri Unruh
Teri Unruh
owner/designer/planner

My love for art and design began at an early age as I used to pour of Victoria Magazine and others for hours cutting and gluing picture after picture of beautiful images of brides, flower gardens, home decor, and dishes, my version of Pinterest back then. I received my formal education from TCU in Graphic design, got married, and then took a break from design to raise 4 children for the last 21 years. My return to the world of design began again four years ago by planning my best friend's daughter's wedding. I was hooked. I loved the whole process. It was when the photographer said, "this is one of the most beautiful weddings I have photographed in a long time", that I realized I could start my own business to help other brides turn their visions for their wedding day into the day they always dreamed of. I truly love the brides I have had the privilege to work with and I appreciate the uniqueness of each event that I have had the pleasure of designing!

3101 SW Shadow Lane Lyndon, KS, 66604
(913) 219-4625
Location of (Gather & Bloom)
3101 SW Shadow Lane Topeka, KS, 66604 See on map

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding