Tamarindo, Tamarindo, CR CR 0013Z Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $3,200

About Samba to the Sea Photography

Samba to the Sea Photography--located in Tamarindo, Costa Rica and providing services to the Des Moines, Ottumwa, and Sioux City, Iowa areas--is a wedding photography company that loves passionate, adventurous photos. Striving to capture moments that are authentically that of each wedding couple, this company will provide you with memorable, emotional moments in your photos that you can cherish for a lifetime. With Samba to the Sea Photography, you don't have to feel forced or awkward in uncomfortable poses; instead, be 100 percent you in front of the camera and let the candid moments show in your unique images.

Samba to the Sea Photography offers wedding photography packages that include a variety of services and amenities. The company’s most popular wedding package includes additional hours and high-resolution images. Specializing in natural photography, Samba to the Sea Photography encourages couples to be their true selves in front of the lens. The company offers the following additional services:

• Destination/travel services

1 Reviews for Samba to the Sea Photography

• Leah

Leah Brenner · Married on 12/07/2019

AHH-mazing!!!!

As a wedding photographer myself, my photos were the most important part of my wedding. After looking at different vendors I quickly chose Samba To The Sea. I loved her style and her brand. She does a fantastic job of promoting herself and her brand so that she doesn’t feel like a stranger on your wedding day. One thing many couples don’t realize is that your wedding photographer spends the entire day with you. Having a connection with your photographer really makes a difference. It makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera (which as a person who’s always behind the lens is difficult to do). When we got to our location the for the rehearsal, Kristen was doing a shoot out on the beach with a family. I knew it was her even though we never met in person. I waved at her and she waved us over. She actually took some quick pictures of us with the most beautiful sunset behind us (just incase we didn’t have that beautiful of a sunset the next day for our wedding). I totally wasn’t expecting that, and we got some of the most beautiful photos from it. When it came to the wedding day Kristen arrived on time and ready to conquer the day. I knew I wanted pictures of my dress on a surfboard and she even offered up her own for pictures! She shared in our joy and laughter all day and was everything I ever wanted and more for my wedding photos! Kristen captured more emotion, love, and laughter than I thought was possible in pictures. Her style is clean, but still colorful. My guests just keep saying how she nailed the colors. She made it magical! She was organized, fun, and up for anything! And let’s not forget how was able to wrangle 20 (drunk) people for one huge picture on the beach (which is a lot harder than it sounds). A day after the wedding I had two pictures already as a preview. I got the rest of the photos in under a week after my wedding. That was unexpected and A TON OF WORK! I couldn’t love them more. I now have so many beautiful photos to share with family and friends that couldn’t make it. Kristen’s photos tell a story. There’s no need for a videographer when you have her as a wedding photographer. I couldn’t recommend her more. She is AHH-mazing.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Samba to the Sea Photography's reply:

You're the best Leah!!!!! It was sooooooo much fun working with you, Vince, and your wedding crew! I can't wait to see y'all back in CR soon! XOXO

Samba to the Sea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2350
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Tamarindo Tamarindo, CR, CR 0013Z See on map
    506-85283796 (Phone number)
    Location of (Samba to the Sea Photography)