This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Seasoned with weddings
Capturing memories
Pristine quality
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2019

My name is Kuba Okon, and I’m a wedding photographer based out of Tamarindo, Costa Rica. I specialize in destination weddings, and over the last decade, I have captured numerous tales of love in different parts of the world, from Europe to the Americas.

I’m really passionate about what I do, and I’ve always been attracted to people and their stories. Photography has allowed me to witness many unforgettable moments and be part of them which I’m grateful for. According to the couples, I have photographed, I have a warm, kind, and easygoing personality.

Coming from a background of painting with a master’s degree in fine arts has given me a unique style and perspective.

My Approach

I see weddings as stories, tales of romance, love, friendships, moments of happiness, and unique reunions. Family histories not only go back generations but also last for generations to come. I am a natural-light photographer who captures moments in a candid, natural, and artistic way. It’s important to me that you enjoy your special day. That’s why I’ve been known to photograph in an unobtrusive manner. I try not to influence situations, only giving direction as needed. I prefer to let the day happen as it should.

Ultimately, my goal is to craft images that will be cherished for a lifetime

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

K
Kaitlyn S. Sent on 01/06/2024

Exceeded Expectations

We had such an incredible experience with Kuba and his wife. They shot photography and videography for our elopement ceremony in Costa Rica and they captured our wedding perfectly. We wanted a sunrise ceremony at sunrise which started off with darker, moody lighting and captured insane views of the coast. Afterwards we did a second shooting location at our airbnb and as the sun came out which provided the perfect balance between the two different locations. So happy with how everything turned out. They definitely exceeded our expectations and we are so happy with our decision. If you’re looking for a photographer that has a unique and creative eye and can take your wedding photos and videos to the next level, we’d highly recommend using Kuba.
C
Caitlin Sent on 01/21/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Fantastic Photography and Videography Experience!

All we can say is...wow! Kuba and his wife Sol perfectly captured our special day. They were organized and great to work with leading up to our wedding, creating a custom package to meet our requests. Day of, they were so knowledgable and comfortable to work with. Their goal was to make us forget they were there and just enjoy the day, and that is exactly what happened! But better yet, we ended up with the most majestic pictures and videos that captured our day perfectly and have allowed us to relive every moment over and over again. We couldn't recommend Kuba and Sol enough for anyone looking for photo/video services!
Sophia
Sophia Y. Sent on 07/12/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Exquisite Photos and Exceptional Service - A Dream Wedding Experience!

We had the most incredible wedding experience thanks to Kuba! From the moment we met, it was clear that he truly cared about capturing our special day in the most magical way possible. We are beyond thrilled with the exceptional service and stunning photographs he provided.

Kuba was an excellent listener and took the time to understand our vision and specific needs. He was patient and attentive, making us feel at ease throughout the entire process. We appreciated his professionalism and the genuine interest he showed in our wedding journey.

On the rehearsal evening and wedding day, Kuba's presence was seamless and unobtrusive. He effortlessly captured every meaningful moment, ensuring that nothing was missed. He skillfully balanced being everywhere at once, yet remaining inconspicuous, resulting in a comfortable and stress-free experience for us and our guests.

The quality of the photos is outstanding, and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Our friends and family have been showering us with compliments, praising the beauty and elegance captured in each image. The photos have become cherished keepsakes, allowing us to forever cherish and share the memories of our special day.

We wholeheartedly recommend our photographer to any couple seeking someone who goes above and beyond to deliver extraordinary results. He is a true professional who is not only talented but also genuinely cares about creating a remarkable experience for his clients. We are eternally grateful for his artistry and dedication.

illustration stars

Aram & Abril
56 photos · 06/17/2018

Deals

Kuba Okon Photography frequently asked questions

Kuba Okon Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Digital Files
Kuba Okon Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
Kuba Okon Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Kuba Okon Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding