Samantha Turchin Photographs

Bromont Ave., North Hills, CA 91342 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Turchin Photographs

Hi! My name is Samantha (Sam) Turchin, and I’m a wedding, portrait, and lifestyle photographer. I'm also a nature-loving, taco-eating, always-up-for-adventuring Los Angeles native.

My photography style is warm, bright, and vibrant. I love to incorporate luminous light and surrounding scenery as much as possible. I’m also incredibly inspired by movies, especially in terms of composition and stylization. I’m a big fan of showcasing how epic everything is!

As for how I go about it, my philosophy is to stage naturally and to focus on the grace of the moment. Sure, we’ll put together some awesome poses. But I also encourage you to move around, interact, and soak it all up!

Ultimately, my mission is to photograph settings as they feel and you as you are: genuinely, uniquely, and radiantly.

www.SamanthaTurchin.com

Samantha Turchin Photographs 6
Samantha Turchin Photographs 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Incredible photographer and person!

Samantha is an exceptional photographer!! She made my engagement photos look INCREDIBLE and our wedding pictures look absolutely magical. Our pictures are better than we could have imagined! We will be using her for all of our family event pictures in the future. She has a great eye and beautiful style to her photos. Samantha is also an incredible person! She helped me into my wedding dress bustled it for me and took my wedding shoes off all with a smile on her face!! There is no one like her! Her work is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 8
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 9
  • Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Photographer EVER!

Oh my gosh - Samantha is AMAZING! I wish I could just upload all of the photos she took because every single picture is amazing. From the moment we met her, we instantly knew we wanted her to be our photographer. She is so sweet and so insanely talented. One of my bridesmaids mentioned how much she loved the time that Samantha took to make sure every picture was perfect, and everyone looks incredible in every picture. No one looks stiff or staged or uncomfortable, and I love that you can see all of the personalities shining through. I also love that she was encouraging and enjoying all of the nerdy little things we wanted to do, and she highlighted every single things that was important to us. We are going to cherish these gorgeous memories for so many years to come! And everyone who had a chance to talk to Samantha absolutely loved her. I'm pretty sure my parents tried to adopt her at some point (and might still be trying? No one tell them that's not how it works!), but I also love that my mom actually asked me if she took any pictures during the ceremony because apparently my mom never saw or heard Samantha during the ceremony. So she's not only an amazing photographer, but also a camera ninja! I feel like there's a million more nice things I could say, but just do yourself a favor and contact Samantha to see for yourself!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 10
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 11
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 12
  • Austinae

Austinae · Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous Photographs!

Samantha was our wedding photographer & we absolutely loved her work! Firstly, Samantha is SUCH a sweetheart & super down to earth. I knew right away I wanted to work with her because I felt so comfortable around her and genuinely liked her as a person. So, as a result of that and naturally, It was such an ease to work with her and you could easily tell how comfortable we (and everyone she photographed) were just through how natural and comfortable we looked in the photos.

I would say her photography style is photojournalistic so she really captures "in the moment and candids" beautifully.

She did such a phenomenal job at capturing the essence of our day. All of the photos just express so much of everyone's true emotions--which was lots of love, laughter, and happiness. I had such a huge smile on my face and was laughing so much just going through all the photos when I first saw them because it was like reliving the special day. :)

She and her second shooter, Grace, were very professional and totally blended in with the wedding/crowd. I honestly didn't even realize she was taking photos until I had seen some of the ones she captured that I had no idea she did.

We also ordered an heirloom photo album from her!!! omgggg, it is GORGEOUS!! and it was super easy to work with her on it as well, and she made it so quickly--and just in time for Christmas (because my husband and I ordered albums for our parents for Christmas presents as well).

The quality of her work is really beautiful--her photos definitely have a timeless, elegant, and romantic feel. We absolutely loooooove our wedding photos

Sent on 12/29/2018

Samantha Turchin Photographs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Bromont Ave. North Hills, California, 91342 See on map
    (323) 543-5993 (Phone number)