Bromont Ave., North Hills, CA 91342 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Turchin Photographs

Hi! My name is Samantha (Sam) Turchin, and I’m a wedding & portrait photographer. I'm also a nature-loving, taco-craving, always-up-for-adventuring Los Angeles native.

My photography style is warm, bright, and vibrant. I love to incorporate luminous light and surrounding scenery as much as possible. I’m a big fan of showcasing how epic everything is!

As for how I go about it, my philosophy is to stage naturally and to focus on the grace of the moment. I’ll work with you to put together some organic poses and candid scenes. And I guarantee that we’ll get some awesome photos in the process!

Ultimately, my mission is to photograph settings as they feel and you as you are: genuinely, uniquely, and radiantly.

I pour my heart into my work, and I consider it a massive honor to document such wonderful occasions.

www.SamanthaTurchin.com

turchin 20180929 annalisa derek wedding 245 51 646874

33 Reviews for Samantha Turchin Photographs

• Ashley

Ashley Gomez · Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond happy with our photos!!

Working with Samantha was an absolute dream! From the first Facebook message to the most recent correspondence we had has been nothing but perfect. Samantha was quick, responsive and SO helpful with my photography timeline. Also not to mention, she's the sweetest most genuine person to have a conversation with. I've shot with a small handful of photographers and I'll tell you, none of them were as professional, attentive and particular as her! We've only received our 'sneak peeks' from her and I'm BLOWN AWAY! If these are the sneak peeks, I cannot wait to see the rest! These photos belong in magazines
    Samantha, I am beyond grateful that Jamie and I had the opportunity to meet and work with you. Your work speaks for itself and I could not have chosen a better person to portray mine and Jamie's love. I constantly find myself looking through your website and Instagram looking at all the amazing shots you've taken. You have such talent!
    I cannot wait to show the rest of our photos with our friends and family! TY TY TY

UPDATE: the rest of our gallery is AMAZING! I want to print every single photo and make it into wall paper or something extremely extra lol So proud of how everything came out. #inlove

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Maegen

Maegen · Married on 02/23/2019

Sam is Spectacular!

Sam has the absolute most perfect chemistry you want when booking a photographer. She is genuinely enthusiastic about every single shot she takes and her shots are breathtaking. Speaking of shots, Sam worked closely with us to meticulously pre-plan out a ton of wedding shots weeks before our wedding, each of which came out beautifully natural. But on top of that, Sam is insanely flexible. On our wedding day, we actually were ahead of schedule during our wedding shots and were able to capture a ton of off-the-cuff shots taking advantage of the magical lighting that our venue offered. Speaking of venue, a few weeks before our wedding, Sam walked the venue with us and pointed out a ton of amazing spots including our spectacular first look photo. She's detailed oriented, organized and a true professional in every sense of the world. But most of all, she's genuinely passionate about getting the best for her clients. At the start of all this, we hired a vendor (who did an amazing job), but ended with a friend. Thank you so much Sam for being a part of our day and capturing such beautiful moments for us.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Incredible photographer and person!

Samantha is an exceptional photographer!! She made my engagement photos look INCREDIBLE and our wedding pictures look absolutely magical. Our pictures are better than we could have imagined! We will be using her for all of our family event pictures in the future. She has a great eye and beautiful style to her photos. Samantha is also an incredible person! She helped me into my wedding dress bustled it for me and took my wedding shoes off all with a smile on her face!! There is no one like her! Her work is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Samantha Turchin Photographs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Bromont Ave. North Hills, California, 91342 See on map
    (323) 543-5993 (Phone number)
    Location of (Samantha Turchin Photographs)