Bromont Ave., North Hills, CA 91342 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Turchin Photographs

Hi! My name is Samantha (Sam) Turchin, and I’m a wedding, portrait, and lifestyle photographer. I'm also a nature-loving, taco-eating, always-up-for-adventuring Los Angeles native.

My photography style is warm, bright, and vibrant. I love to incorporate luminous light and surrounding scenery as much as possible. I’m also incredibly inspired by movies, especially in terms of composition and stylization. I’m a big fan of showcasing how epic everything is!

As for how I go about it, my philosophy is to stage naturally and to focus on the grace of the moment. Sure, we’ll put together some awesome poses. But I also encourage you to move around, interact, and soak it all up!

Ultimately, my mission is to photograph settings as they feel and you as you are: genuinely, uniquely, and radiantly.

www.SamanthaTurchin.com

Follow Samantha Turchin Photographs on

Unique Bride & Groom Portrait
hartleybotanica romantic elegant outdoor losangeles weddingphotography artistic 51 646874
Malibu Wedding Photographer

Samantha Turchin Photographs 7
  • Maegen

Maegen · Married on 02/23/2019

Sam is Spectacular!

Sam has the absolute most perfect chemistry you want when booking a photographer. She is genuinely enthusiastic about every single shot she takes and her shots are breathtaking. Speaking of shots, Sam worked closely with us to meticulously pre-plan out a ton of wedding shots weeks before our wedding, each of which came out beautifully natural. But on top of that, Sam is insanely flexible. On our wedding day, we actually were ahead of schedule during our wedding shots and were able to capture a ton of off-the-cuff shots taking advantage of the magical lighting that our venue offered. Speaking of venue, a few weeks before our wedding, Sam walked the venue with us and pointed out a ton of amazing spots including our spectacular first look photo. She's detailed oriented, organized and a true professional in every sense of the world. But most of all, she's genuinely passionate about getting the best for her clients. At the start of all this, we hired a vendor (who did an amazing job), but ended with a friend. Thank you so much Sam for being a part of our day and capturing such beautiful moments for us.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 17
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 18
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Incredible photographer and person!

Samantha is an exceptional photographer!! She made my engagement photos look INCREDIBLE and our wedding pictures look absolutely magical. Our pictures are better than we could have imagined! We will be using her for all of our family event pictures in the future. She has a great eye and beautiful style to her photos. Samantha is also an incredible person! She helped me into my wedding dress bustled it for me and took my wedding shoes off all with a smile on her face!! There is no one like her! Her work is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 19
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 20
  • Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Photographer EVER!

Oh my gosh - Samantha is AMAZING! I wish I could just upload all of the photos she took because every single picture is amazing. From the moment we met her, we instantly knew we wanted her to be our photographer. She is so sweet and so insanely talented. One of my bridesmaids mentioned how much she loved the time that Samantha took to make sure every picture was perfect, and everyone looks incredible in every picture. No one looks stiff or staged or uncomfortable, and I love that you can see all of the personalities shining through. I also love that she was encouraging and enjoying all of the nerdy little things we wanted to do, and she highlighted every single things that was important to us. We are going to cherish these gorgeous memories for so many years to come! And everyone who had a chance to talk to Samantha absolutely loved her. I'm pretty sure my parents tried to adopt her at some point (and might still be trying? No one tell them that's not how it works!), but I also love that my mom actually asked me if she took any pictures during the ceremony because apparently my mom never saw or heard Samantha during the ceremony. So she's not only an amazing photographer, but also a camera ninja! I feel like there's a million more nice things I could say, but just do yourself a favor and contact Samantha to see for yourself!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 21
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 22
    Samantha Turchin Photographs 23

Samantha Turchin Photographs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Bromont Ave. North Hills, California, 91342 See on map
    (323) 543-5993 (Phone number)