Samantha Searles Photography

Ridgecrest, CA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Samantha Searles Photography provides services for weddings in Virginia and California. Samantha first started photographing weddings in college while working towards a degree in graphic design and soon fell in love with telling the stories of couples through pictures. Samantha Searles Photography will be with you every step of the way, documenting all of your special moments honestly and beautifully in keepsakes you’ll cherish for a lifetime.

With a natural style, Samantha will create images that reflect all of the emotions of your day. In addition to wedding portraits, this photographer is also available for engagement and boudoir shoots. Samantha is also willing to travel for destination festivities, and will provide you with digital files of all of your images.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

Alyssa Married on 09/03/2019

A very personal and stylized experience

Worked so well with the craziness of the day. The photos were beautiful and I got them back pretty quick! She was so sweet and I really felt like this was unique. She captured the visions I had and my theme perfectly!
  • Jenna
    Jenna N. Married on 07/29/2019

Stunning Engagement/Wedding Photographer!

Samantha was the photographer for my best friends wedding ~2 years ago and it was then that I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding someday! I have been in many weddings as a bridesmaid, so I have had my fair share of experiences with photographers and Samantha was by far the easiest, most professional, and kindest photographer I had ever met! So last summer when I got engaged I immediately reached out to Samantha about doing our engagement photos/wedding photos!

She replied to our emails and texts promptly and was very flexible with meeting times/places as we lived in Hampton. She was even willing to come to Hampton to do our engagement photos at a local park and was so easy to work with! My fiancé isn’t a fan of taking photos, but she made taking our photos painless and fun- and her excitement and creativity with each shot she takes makes you feel so comfortable and special! We absolutely love our engagement photos and will cherish them forever, but the real magic arrived to us just this week when we received our wedding
    photos from Samantha! Not only did Samantha arrive an hour early the day of our wedding to take detail photos, but she also went above and beyond by staying past her hours in order to capture our send off! Wow-wee! Our family and guests couldn’t compliment her enough throughout the day- and during the reception she had a “preview” of our wedding photos on a slideshow playing on an iPad which she placed on our dessert table for guests to see/enjoy! She’s truly amazing- I still to this day don’t know how she had time to post such professional photos and make a slideshow all while taking photos during the reception! She is a true joy to work with and the photos she captured are truly magical!!! If you are looking for an affordable, reliable, professional, and passionate photographer, Samantha is your girl!! Highly recommend!! :)
    Annie Married on 10/20/2018

Engagement/Wedding Photographer

It was a pleasure working with Samantha!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Ridgecrest Ridgecrest, CA, 93555
Location of (Samantha Searles Photography)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding