5551 S Lowell Blvd, Littleton, CO 80123 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Samantha Koch Beauty

I am a long-time licensed and experienced cosmetologist and makeup artist. I love to create the look brides dream about for their wedding. I am professional and friendly to work with, flexible with my schedule, and I not only aim to please - I want to take the stress of your shoulders of whether or not you're going to look beautiful on your big day. With me, you will!

Follow Samantha Koch Beauty on

amy 2

36 Reviews for Samantha Koch Beauty

• Kristen

Kristen Wessel · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Formal Hair I've Ever had!

Samantha is not only easy company and fits comfortably into any wedding party but she also has a reliable and talented staff and she delivers every time!! I have been a bridesmaid with my hair and makeup in her hands and recently a bride and could not have been happier!! She is wonderful!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2017

Samantha did a phenomenal job on my hair as well as my the girls in my bridal party. She was so easy to work with and very flexible. One of the nicest women I've ever encountered!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Amy · Married on 09/07/2014

Samantha was so amazing to work with and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I would absolutely recommend her services

Sent on 09/09/2014

Samantha Koch Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 100

Real Weddings

• Bronze and Beautiful Bridal
    Bronze and Beautiful Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have partnered with Samantha on several weddings and she is top notch: she does amazing high quality work and a wonderful professional to do business with! Tori- Bronze and Beautiful

• Stiletto Events
    Stiletto Events Wedding Planners

Working with Samantha has always been a pleasure. I always joke with her, calling her the "Hair Queen" ... but literally, she is "The Hair Queen" ... Never have I worked with anyone who can take a picture from a magazine and replicate it, perfectly. And if you have no picture inspiration but have an idea, she listens to exactly what you're thinking and makes it a reality. I only recommend Samantha to all my brides...not just because she is the most amazing hair designer, but also because she's amazing to work with and her prices are very reasonable...plus, she does makeup! Who would have thought? If you're looking to find an amazing hair stylist or MUA...look no further...Samantha is truly your gal!

• Meredith Harris Photographers
    Meredith Harris Photographers Wedding Photographers

Samantha is extremely talented. Her makeup skills go beyond just applying colors. She listens to the bride, takes her knowledge of their event, and creates a look that is perfect for each person. Not only does each person look the best they can possibly look, but they also photograph well, and continue to look great through the whole event. She is also very personable and fun to work with!

• 5551 S Lowell Blvd Littleton, 80123 See on map