Samantha Kilgore Photography

Severn, MD View map

I am a newly independent photographer starting my business that is located in Severn, MD. I have 3 years professional experience as a wedding/event photographer and recently decided to become independent. If you have a photography project or idea, I will shoot it! I specialize in a wide range of photography including weddings and engagements, families and children (as well as newborns!), special events, portraits, and sports. I am always up for the challenge of a new idea. I love to be creative through the camera lens. Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Proofs
    Kayla Married on 06/04/2016
    Samantha was simply AMAZING. From our engagement photos to our actual wedding day she was and is the BEST. She has a great personality and it was a pleasure working with her and keeping in touch with her. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! I will definitely return to her for my future photo needs.
  • User2387550 2+ years ago
    Samantha's photographs were the perfect way to capture the spirit and memories created during our wedding! I met her at a wedding expo and was so glad to have found someone so approachable and not at all pushy at such an event. She was accessible and flexible from the first meeting to get to know each other through to the wedding day - and the photos from the wedding were delivered so quickly! She has a great eye, captured so many perfect moments, was really great with all our guests, and we are so happy that we chose her to work with as our photographer - highly recommend her services!
    Jean Married on 05/18/2013
    Samantha did a great job! We really enjoyed having her for our wedding. The photos turned out to be fantastic. She was so nice and easy to work with and she had great photo suggestions! She was also really felxible and went with some of our crazy photo ideas as well.

1616 Willow Drive Severn, 21144
4103206516
Location of (Samantha Kilgore Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding