Samantha Jane Artistry

• Nancy
    Nancy Married on 08/06/2021
    Samantha provided the hair and makeup services for our daughter's wedding, and she was fantastic! Samantha was very professional and, during the two trial sessions was attentive and really worked with the bride to get exactly the look she wanted. On the wedding day, Samantha and her assistant showed up early, ready to work! They did hair and makeup for the bride, bridesmaids and both mothers, and we all could not have been happier! We all looked beautiful all day long!
  • User1339572 2+ years ago
    My daughter and I had our hair and makeup done by Samantha for my son's wedding. She was a pleasure to work with. She is professional, prompt, and takes time to listen. I would recommend Samantha's services.
    Bindi Married on 09/29/2012
    Working with Samantha of Samantha Jane Artistry was the one of the best choices I made for my wedding day. My sister found Samantha to do her hair and makeup for her wedding earlier this year. My sister's wedding makeup was flawless and her hair was exactly the way she wanted it. More importantly, it lasted the entire day from pre-ceremony pictures until the end of the reception (and my sister danced all night!).

When I chose Samantha for my wedding, we started with an initial consultation. She was warm, friendly and so great to work with! During our first trial my makeup was done perfectly! The hair style I initially chose, however, didn't turn out the way I envisioned in my head. Samantha was committed to getting my hair perfect so we had another trial (after I booked her services) and when it wasn't just right, she did it again until it was exactly why I wanted. I felt much more at ease knowing that her commitment to perfection was on par with my own, especially for such an important day.

She worked closely with my wedding coordinator to finalize the hair and makeup timeline for me, my bridesmaids and the mothers and on the day off the wedding, she showed up early and got to work right away. She and her assistant were fantastic and fun to be around. They worked swiftly (but never appeared to be rushed) and every time I saw one of my bridesmaids' finished hair and makeup, I was thrilled at how gorgeous each of them looked!

When it came to my hair and makeup, Samantha was meticulous. She was truly a hair artist, not just a stylist, as she fashioned each section of hair. The end result was exactly what I imagined it would be. It photographed beautifully and lasted all night! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to do their wedding day hair and makeup. Also -- she makes great hair and makeup product recommendations that I am so thankful for! :)

Location of (Samantha Jane Artistry)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding