4760 Eastern Valley Rd. Suite 112, Mc Calla, AL 35111 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Salon Lisa Brown

Salon Lisa Brown is a full functioning bridal hair and makeup salon that is based in McCalla, Alabama. The Glad Squad at Salon Lisa Bride creates a personalized experience for brides and their bridal parties, and is even willing to travel to the location of your choice in order to avoid the stress of coordinating schedules and travelling to the salon for appointments. The team of hair stylists and makeup artists at Salon Lisa Brown recognize that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and they will partner with you to ensure that every little detail of your special day is planned to perfection.

Salon Lisa Brown offers a full bridal menu, which includes hair and makeup services for both brides and their bridal parties. Bridal hair services consist of blowouts, coloring services, extensions, relaxers, hairstyling, and so much more. Makeup services include airbrush and natural makeup, fake lashes, brow/lash tinting, and tattoo coverage. The salon even provides free in-person and phone consultations with Lisa Brown, the founder of Salon Lisa Brown, in order to walk potential clients through their approach to bridal beauty services. Additional services that are offered to brides and wedding parties include the following:

• Facials

Bride
Bride

3 Reviews for Salon Lisa Brown

Tracy · Married on 10/01/2016

You have to try them ! A small salon with a big city salon feel! I feel like a star every time I come. Every stylist is accommodating even stylists who i am not working with. They truly are a team. They care about every detail, are extremely flexible and the price is more than worth paying.They even have great makeup artists who are willing to travel also and airbrush makeup for such a low cost. Along with offering mens services so my entire party can be serviced here.I am hooked ! My wedding date has not came yet but just from our trial runs and interactions during this journey I am thrilled.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/25/2016

I LOVE this salon. They have been everything I needed for my wedding day. I was extremely stressed and stumbled upon them and they have everything my bridal party and myself needed(Color specialists, natural hair specialist, extensions, mens,waxing, makeup,lashes, etc!) My wedding day would not have been the same without them !

Sent on 08/11/2016

Britney · Married on 08/13/2016

All I can say is WOW!! I had to do a review even before my wedding because I'm so impressed. I recently moved from Atlanta and was stressing to find a Birmingham salon that could handle a large bridal party, various schedules, and all different types and textures of hair. I went in for a trial hair-do, not knowing what to expect.. I LOVED everything. Super Clean and Modern Salon. Make Up Artists, Color Specialists, variety of Professional Products available to accommodate everyone. The owner Lisa walked me through 5 different looks to finally get me calmed down. She "customized" my hair color on the spot to match my makeup.. They use MUD makeup which I have only seen in New York.. so I was blown away. I met my "Glam Squad" who will be coming onsite to wedding venue .. Hair, makeup, lashes...and more .. I'm so excited and not stressed about my BIG day.. Thanks Lisa and Salon Lisa Brown!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Salon Lisa Brown FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing