Salon 01

Carmel, IN View map

Salon 01 is committed to helping make your wedding experience one to remember. We take pride in pleasing each bride and making sure her entire experience is enjoyable while matching the bridal party with the right team of stylists. Our Bridal Consultant will be happy to customize a package perfect for you and your entire bridal party! Book everything from skincare services prior to your wedding day hair and makeup on your big day. Let us do the "do" so you can say "I do!"

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Salon
Spa
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 06/19/2021

Summer Wedding, bridal party hair and makeup

This salon NAILED the bridal experience! I reached out to the salon because they were one of the only Indy salons that would accommodate hair and makeup at the same place (time and stress relief!). I scheduled my hair and makeup trials (which were required) with Melissa and Alex. These girls were extremely welcoming and had so much experience working with brides. I felt completely at ease. Once I got my looks down, I scheduled the rest of my bridal party to be done the same time as me before wedding time. We were there from 11:30am-2pm for seven women. They had a team of girls working on us all at once. We all got done in time and looking perfect before heading to our venue. Pricing was completely fair. They required me to pay the full amount 30 days prior to our event which I completed over the phone.

All my girls kept saying their hair and makeup looked amazing! We had no issues whatsoever. I definitely recommend this salon for all of your bridal needs!!
    Devona Married on 05/12/2018
    I used Kayla with my engagement and wedding makeup. She came to the hotel to do hair and makeup for my bridal party. She made my face look flawless and my hair was exactly what I wanted! Worth every penny!
    Jillian Married on 04/29/2012
    Salon 01 was a dream to work with, they were both flexible and accommodating with our wedding date and needs. Would highly recommend them to any bride who wants one less thing to worry about!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Sahm's at Prairie View Sahm's at Prairie View Banquet Halls

I was a client with Salon01 for a very long time when I lived in Carmel. They are true professionals and can handle any request you have for pampering for your wedding day. The great thing is, they're just 5-10 minutes from our facility. No matter who you go to, they'll make you look and feel like a million bucks! I would certainly recommend them for wedding day beauty for hair, makeup, waxing, and nails.

Jennifer Driscoll Photography Jennifer Driscoll Photography Wedding Photographers

Salon 01 is an amazing place to go for full service styling. I actually shop there for comfortable clothing that is stylish and amazingly soft when I visit. They have everything and then some!! Great place for a lot of bridesmaids to get pampered all at once and each time I am photographing a wedding the girls are always ready on time and looking gorgeous.

Lucky Heart Photography Lucky Heart Photography Wedding Photographers

Salon 01 is a great way to start your wedding day! Their professionals are fun to be around and provide top-of-the-line services to brides and the women of the bridal party! :) Plus, it makes for great "getting ready" photos!! :)

200 City Center Drive Carmel, 46032
Location of (Salon 01)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding