12125 NW 81st Court, Pompano Beach, FL 33076 Map · Phone number

About salman Photography

salman Photography is a Professional Wedding Photography service based in South Florida. Specializing in contemporary and photo journalistic wedding photography, my goal is to capture your day in way that tells a unique story. Years from now, when you look through your album, my hope is that you'll be able to re-live your day through your photos - and smile.

Why should you book salman Photography for your wedding?

• Brides love me, I'm not just saying that, check out some of my reviews here

• Still need some convincing? Pick any gallery at random and I'll give you the bride's or groom's contact information (with their permission) so you can call and ask them directly what they think of me.

• 24 hour delivery of your highlights. You'll get the first batch of your wedding photos within a day to share with friends and family who are in town, and on facebook.

• I deliver your photos on time. In addition to my 24 hour delivery, you will get all your proofs in the 8-12 week window that I promise you (most times even sooner!)

• If you book a second photographer with me - you're getting a bonafide second photo-journalist who can take risks to capture breath taking, creative images while I nail down the main event.

• Because you love awesome photography, and you want amazing photos to cherish, forever.

• I work the best best album companies in the industry and work closely with you to create a family keepsake that you are proud to own, and show off.

• I use the best camera lenses available - no compromises. I won't let equipment (or anything else) get in the way of creating the best possible images for your wedding.

• I could go on and on, but I shouldn't have to by now - I'm sure you get the idea.

The Product

I offer three simple packages and only the highest quality albums. Affordable and completely customizable packages available. You always get full resolution proofs for you you to keep - because they're your memories.

The Coverage

In addition to exciting and fun contemporary weddings, I also frequently cover Pakistani Shaadis, Quinces, Sweet 16, and birthdays. Need portraits and or model shots under studio lights? No problem.

Please do take a moment to visit my galleries and browse through my work. You can browse an entire wedding galleries, or browse through my blog so you can see an example of what to expect as your final product.

If you love what you see, send me a note, or give me a call so we can talk about how I can help you document your story for a lifetime.

Follow salman Photography on

highlight 118
image2

17 Reviews for salman Photography

Sara · Married on 06/22/2013

When I first met with Salman, it was clear how passionate he is about his work and what an amazing photographer he is. His photos are so beautiful and show a story of how the wedding progresses through out the night.

Leading up to the wedding, if I had any questions he was always quick to reply. He is very kind, professional, accommodating, hard working.

The day of the wedding, Salman was on top of everything. He made me feel calm. He took the time to learn the venue and know where would be the best place to take shots. I wanted to be present for the cocktail hour and Salman was very accommodating about ths. I was never away from guests, because of photos, for a long period of time

Additionally, we opted for having two photographers the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend this! Our second photographer was amazing as well!

Thank you Salman for being a part of our wedding and taking the most beautitul photos!

Everyone LOVED the pictures, captured the event beautifully, natural photojournalistic style without cheesy poses, excellent bright colorful pics and put the pics up the next day! Pleasure to work with

Julie · Married on 03/09/2013

I searched for (seriously) weeks for someone who was talented, who's pictures captured my eyes & spoke to my heart. I felt like I should be able to find someone who was truly talented AND reasonably priced.. then I found him...SALMAN!!! It was like a dream came true, & as I browsed through his portfolio & blog, I could not believe my eyes! It was like I was looking through a TIME LIFE magazine!! Every single picture was AMAZING and captured the EMOTION, COLOR, VIBE...LITERALLY IT WAS LIKE I WAS AT EACH AT EVERY PICTURE AS THEY WERE BEING TAKEN! I could not believe I had FINALLY found this amazingly talented photographer...People kept saying that I needed a photographer whos work not only spoke to me, but who i LIKED and CONNECTED with..so that he would understand my vision and I would end up with pictures I would look at for years to come. I wanted someone who wasn't obnoxious with the camera & not in everyone's face...taking posed cheesy shots that were clearly set up. I wanted a fly on the wall...who captured the moment & emotion so anyone who looked at your pictures would know exactly what the moment felt like & you could imagine yourself there--sharing the moment with those in the shot. To me, if you were really talented, you should be able to capture stolen moments & feelings without disturbing the scene with "OK you two --look over here --ok now 1, 2, 3, cheese!" I mean come on. who wants that at their wedding? I wanted pictures to remember the wedding- not remember constantly posing - thats not real & all I was hoping for is EXACTLY what happened. He was so relaxed & patient & LISTENED to ME & what I was looking for. His style is amazing and his work is impeccable - a truly talented professional. I am SO BLESSED to have found Salman. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT--YOU WILL NEVER FIND A PHOTOGRAPHER BETTER THAN THIS! Don't risk having your wedding photographed someone who is sub par...this day is way too important to take a chance on anyone else

salman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• 12125 NW 81st Court Pompano Beach, FL 33076 See on map