Wichita, KS 67205 Map · Phone number

About Sally Jean Studios

Hi! I’m Sally. Thank you for visiting my page! I am located in the Wichita Kansas area (I travel too!), I specialize in personalized, artistic photo-shoots that cater to the needs of my clients. Bright colors and golden light are my forte. I was an assistant manager at a professional portrait studio for a number of years before I decided to branch out on my own. So whether you’re looking for a fresh, innovative eye or a proven professional, I would love to create a custom package to fit your needs. My portfolio includes engagements, weddings, maternity, newborns, children, senior pictures, banquets, family reunions, proms, heads shots, boudoir, and more. With flexibility and a little imagination, I can work with your requirements while ensuring that you’re never dissatisfied with bland, generic photos again. Contact me for further pricing and any questions you might have. I can’t wait to help you immortalize the most precious and fleeting moments of your life.

teaser1
teaser1
de82ccc87905d454 1441129384058 316

17 Reviews for Sally Jean Studios

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

First off, if your photographer can't make you smile and laugh your whole way through your day, they aren't the right photographer for you! Sally made even my stiff military husband relax, not to mention all eight of our AF groomsmen to behave and smile for pictures! She didn't bat an eye when we rushed her for time, and she stayed cool, composed, and on her game. There is never a dull moment, nor a bad picture- she is the best! I would reccomend Sally to anyone looking for beautiful photos, and sometimes she even gives complementary lipstick touch-ups! :)

Sent on 12/12/2016

Allie · Married on 09/23/2016

Sally was a joy to work with. She cares about the details and making the bride and groom truly happy!
    We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2016

Sally helped make our wedding day super special. She was very willing to meet with my husband and I to discuss ideas for both the engagement pictures as well as the wedding day schedule. She kept everyone very relaxed. We had so much fun shooting pictures at the hotel. The best part was the first look. She helped make that first moment very special. She has a keen eye and is very affordable.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sally Jean Studios FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards