Sakal Weddings

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ask for "The More The Marry-er" Special we are running this season!!!

Sakal Weddings is a traveling hair service located in the heart of Dallas, Texas. Owner Drea and her talented team create extravagant hair and makeup to enhance their client's special days. These artists ensure that their customers feel relaxed and comfortable from the first meeting to the moment they walk down the aisle. From a flirty fun, curly down-do or a smooth, low fancy up-do bun with a twist, your wedding hairstyle will be designed to reflect your unique personality. The team is dedicated to helping couples feel beautiful for their wedding day.

Sakal Weddings offers a range of makeup and hairstyling services to suit a range of budget and style requirements. Upon arrival, the stylist or stylists provide a lovely chair to sit on, a tray to work on, a mirror, a hand mirror, hot tools, bobby pins, needle and thread for dreads or braids, hair fillers, volumizing powder, and hairspray. You and your wedding party will be ready for photoshoots with professionally styled hair and beautiful airbrushed makeup.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Megan
    Megan S. Married on 04/09/2022

Drea is amazing!!

Drea was absolutely amazing! She took her time during our trial, and really worked with me to get me what I wanted. Everyone kept saying how beautiful I looked and that's because of her! She was communicative and professional the entire time, and didn't even bat an eye lash when I added my two flower girls a couple weeks before the wedding. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, and I would definitely hire her again in a heart beat!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 12/23/2021

Highly recommended!

Highly suggested. Beautiful hair, glamorous makeup, professional service and all around incredible experience.
    Christina L. Married on 11/27/2021

Great experience!

Drea and her makeup artist came to my home in Dallas and did a wonderful job! I had a trial 2 weeks before my wedding and I loved both hair and makeup, we tweaked both but nailed it in the end! The day of my wedding I was super confident with both artists skills because of my trial so I was able to relax knowing I was taken care of. I ended up loving my hair more on the day of my wedding and am over appreciated by the whole experience! My bridesmaids loved their hair and was fun for me to see my ladies looking beautiful with eyelashes and everything. I had some family ask who did my hair and can I get her number =) . One of my bridesmaids said, "I wished I found Drea before to come and do my hair and makeup for my wedding because I did not enjoy the experience with who did my hair and makeup." I thought the prices were very reasonable btw especially for the service I received. Drea is very nice and only wanted to please me. She said something that I liked and that was, "you and I are a team so let's work together to make your hair look and feel exactly like what you have in your head." I must of drove her crazy because I had a lot in my head about hair and we had a bit of conversations back and forth before my trial. I'm just so thankful that her communication was easy and she got back to me right away if I had any questions. I gave her and her team 5 stars because they really deserves it! Truly talented and professional!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Sakal Weddings 1
Offer

The More The Marry-er!!!

Using 1 artist:

1-5 services original prices (no discount) plus $50 travel fee.

6 services take $5 off of each service plus $50 travel fee.

7-8 services take $10 off of each service AND $0 travel fee.

9 services take $15 off of each service AND $0 travel fee.

10 or more services take $20 off of each service AND $0 travel fee.

GAP 8-11 services regular price using 2 artists plus $50 travel fee.

Using 2 artists: (If needed for time):

12-13 services take $5 off of each service AND $0 travel fee.

14-17 services take $10 off of each service AND $0 travel fee.

18-19 services take $15 off of each service AND $0 travel fee.

20 or more services take $20 off of each service AND $0 travel fee. PLUS 50% off of bridal pre-wedding updo & make-up session.

Pricing

Team

Drea Laybourne
Drea Laybourne
Hairstylist

Hi I'm Drea! I have been a licensed cosmetologist and salon owner for 11 years. I am a natural born artist and my specialty is using artistic ability to constructively shape and form hair, molding each hairstyle into a beautiful piece of art. Upon completing my academics, my pieces won "Best In Show" 4 years in a row at an annual well-known art show - a rare award given by Exchange Bank in Sonoma County California.

As a veteran of many weddings I realise that it is an absolute privilege to be a part of one of the most important days of your life. My goal is to not only beautifully transform a bride and her maids, but to honor and contribute to one of the most important days of your life.

address Dallas, TX, 75216

Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 9am-5pm
Location of (Sakal Weddings)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding