Sakal Weddings

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

Sakal Weddings is a traveling hair service located in the heart of Dallas, Texas. Owner Drea and her talented team create extravagant hair and makeup to enhance their client's special days. These artists ensure that their customers feel relaxed and comfortable from the first meeting to the moment they walk down the aisle. From a flirty fun, curly down-do or a smooth, low fancy up-do bun with a twist, your wedding hairstyle will be designed to reflect your unique personality. The team is dedicated to helping couples feel beautiful for their wedding day.

Sakal Weddings offers a range of makeup and hairstyling services to suit a range of budget and style requirements. Upon arrival, the stylist or stylists provide a lovely chair to sit on, a tray to work on, a mirror, a hand mirror, hot tools, bobby pins, needle and thread for dreads or braids, hair fillers, volumizing powder, and hairspray. You and your wedding party will be ready for photoshoots with professionally styled hair and beautiful airbrushed makeup.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$210

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Nicole K. Married on 10/08/2021

Professional and talented

I live in Dallas and I picked a beauty venue in the country 2 hours south of Dallas. I tried finding artists where the venue was but had no luck. I ended up messaging lots of hair and makeup artists/salons in the Dallas area hoping maybe they could travel that far and I was losing hope until Sakal Weddings got back to me and said that they were able to help me. They did not make me feel bad about asking the question - they were willing to travel 4 hours total. After that phone call I was so thankful for them and breathed a sigh of relief that the search was done! I wanted a simple hair style with lots of curls and pinned up above one ear and decided to trust their expertise, even though I did not have a trial. I was able to look at all of their past bridal hair photos on their google website and Instagram. For my makeup I was in search for airbrush. I was so pleased to hear that they did professional airbrush and I wanted a slight bit of contouring as well. I wanted natural eyes and was excited that the lashes came with the price which was no extra cost there.

My wedding day came and Drea and her makeup artist came and did a beautiful job on me and 7 of my bridesmaids. Not only did they do great hair and makeup they were very easy to communicate with before my wedding and easy to communicate with on the day of my wedding. They came with lights, a tripod for an Ipad to take photos, a work table, professional chairs, extension cords, and I noticed both of their kits were clean. I felt like my bridal party and I were at ease and pampered. I know I already said so many thank you's to Drea and her makeup artist but I'm going to say it one more time, THANK YOU SAKAL WEDDINGS!!!
    Stephany O. Married on 09/18/2021

Amaizing! We all felt and looked beautiful!

I would like to submit a review of services provided by Sakal Weddings. Drea and her team were such an amazing addition to my wedding day, with Drea getting ready for my wedding experience was so nice and easy. Drea brought a highly talented makeup artists and they both did an exceptional job on our hair and makeup. I had 6 bridesmaids total for hair and makeup and all of my gals loved what they did.

I opted for a trial with Drea for hair and airbrush makeup, and I am so glad that we did. I'm known to be pretty picky and Drea being the artist she is, copied both hair and makeup pictures I gave her flawlessly. I learned in the trial that I actually wanted my hair down instead of in an updo (I had no idea which one I wanted to go with before our trial). Drea gave me her professional opinion on what looked best with my dress and she was able to spot that, overall, I was more excited for the half-up-half-down hairdo. She was spot on! On the day of my wedding my half-up-half-down look was excactlly what I didn't know i wanted and I felt so beautiful and had so many complaments. My husband had googly eyes on me the whole day at our wedding, he kept telling me how beautiful I looked. Thank you Drea and her team at Sakal Weddings for making my ladies and I look and feel beautiful while having fun!
  • Magalie
    Magalie T. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing customer service and Awesome work

I reached out to Di Gioia weddings on weddingwire after the hairstylist we previously booked canceled on us at the last minute.
    Andrea got back to me very quickly and she was very understanding. She even send 2 timelines for us to stay on schedule. I was amazed by her flexibility and professionalism. The day of the wedding, she was on time at 6:00 AM and proceeded to work even faster than her timeline predicted. All the bridesmaids and the bride were happy and satisfied with the results. She is such a nice person with a very calm demeanor that put everyone at ease. I’m glad we worked together and I’m looking forward to future opportunities.

Ophelia A. ( Event Planner )
    www.opheliaeventaffairs.com

Pricing

Sakal Weddings Price Rates

Team

Drea Laybourne
Drea Laybourne
Hairstylist

Hi I'm Drea! I have been a licensed cosmetologist and salon owner for 11 years. I am a natural born artist and my specialty is using artistic ability to constructively shape and form hair, molding each hairstyle into a beautiful piece of art. Upon completing my academics, my pieces won "Best In Show" 4 years in a row at an annual well-known art show - a rare award given by Exchange Bank in Sonoma County California.

As a veteran of many weddings I realise that it is an absolute privilege to be a part of one of the most important days of your life. My goal is to not only beautifully transform a bride and her maids, but to honor and contribute to one of the most important days of your life.

address Dallas, TX, 75216

Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 9am-5pm
Location of (Sakal Weddings)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding