317 Portage St NW, North Canton, OH 44720 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,550
  • Deals 1

About Sadie Grace Photography

Are you newly engaged and a little overwhelmed with the idea of planning your big day?

You’re so excited to start your life with your fiance but first comes the wedding (and all.that.planning.). You see wedding timelines that are downright overwhelming. You don’t know how the day is supposed to go, or how to make things run smoothly.

Maybe you didn’t even want a wedding, but some pressure from your family and close friends made you reconsider. Now you’re putting together some details and you need some help!

Planning doesn’t need to be stressful!

I know that sounds easier said than done, but I have been there and I get it!

Each family member has their own opinions about how things should go. There are endless unchecked boxes on the to-do list(s). Each timeline you find tells you what is important, even though you want to keep things simple. People want to help, but you don’t even know what they can help you with.

Do you want someone who can come alongside and relieve some of the pressure? Someone that understands that it is just a day, and the marriage is more important? Someone that captures the important parts of the day, and help solve problems before you even know about them?

I want you to be able to breathe, relax and actually enjoy your day so that you can remember it for years to come.

My favorite thing about working with brides is helping them during the planning! Not only am I always a quick email or text away, but I’m also happy to load you up with helpful resources. I have wedding planning timelines and day-of schedule examples and templates created just for my package times that you can print. I can refer you to makeup artists, hairstylists, florist, and venues!

One of my brides, Kellie, first contacted me with no idea what it looks like to have a wedding photographer. I was able to send her answers to all of her questions, and provide her with a wedding day schedule template so she could see the flow of a wedding day with me as her photographer. There are many helpful schedule templates out there, but these ones are created specifically for my packages! Now she’s preparing for her day and feeling less overwhelmed at the idea of having a photographer.

Are you ready to get some help and know that your day will be captured beautifully?

Check out my package options on my website and then fill out the inquiry form! I will get back to you with some goodies and let you know if your date is available!

• KM. Photography
wedding breon j 1 of 1 2 51 1025823 1572802632

2 Reviews for Sadie Grace Photography

• Jenin

Jenin Taki · Married on 11/02/2019

Without a doubt I would hire them again!

Sadie is amazing! We did our engagment session with her, on short notice and she knocked it out of the park! She listened to my ideas and ran with them. I am also using her for my wedding this upcoming November and she has been nothing but amazing. Answering all my questions, Flexiable with the hours on my wedding day. She has really made this whole experience easy and I would recommend her to anyone. Also, her husband is going to be a second shooter at our wedding which is a bonus! Their pricing is extremely reasonable. I’m so lucky I found her!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Sadie Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jenin! Meeting you and your fiance has been a blast, and that engagement session was dreamt! We cannot wait for your big day! ❤️

Shannon Renee Bradley · Married on 10/05/2019

Sadie is amazing at what she does!!

I cannot express enough my appreciation and gratitude for Sadie and her work! She was friendly and communicative throughout the whole process, and kept us organized leading up to the big day! The pictures turned out beautiful and very natural as there were no "awkward poses" since she made us, the wedding party, and guests feel so comfortable! Her turn around time was amazing, especially with our "sneak peeks"! I am so grateful to have selected an amazing person AND photographer to capture our special moments including engagement pictures, wedding day, and we redressed up for a second day photo shoot! Thank you Sadie!! (My computer isn't letting me upload any examples right now but the pictures really are amazing!)

Sent on 11/20/2019

Sadie Grace Photography's reply:

Thank you, so so much Shannon! I'm so grateful that I got to work with you and Kevin! Your sweet words mean so much to me!

Sadie Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1050
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1550
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sadie Grace Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 317 Portage St NW North Canton, OH, 44720 See on map
    Location of (Sadie Grace Photography)