723 Lafayette Dr, Quakertown, PA 18951 Map · Phone number

About Sabotta Imagery Photography

My name is Jeff Sabotta; I am a graduate of the New York Institute of Photography.  I have been a photographer for nearly a decade. I enjoy incorporating traditional and a photo journalistic style of photography into all of the photo shoots I do from weddings to portraits to landscapes. Giving my clients the expected and unexpected makes my job, as well as, the photographs I take exciting.
Beauty isn’t necessarily obvious in every situation. But through my camera lens I can find it everywhere. In the face of an excited bride, the smile of an old man; the creases in the tiny feet of a newborn, the dew drops on a blade of grass. Beauty is all around us and it is a privilege to be able to capture the beautiful moments of my clients lives and allow them to preserve those moments forever.
Follow Sabotta Imagery Photography on

37 Reviews for Sabotta Imagery Photography

• Kiera

Kiera · Married on 11/29/2019

Can’t say enough!!

Wow. Where do I start?! Jeff was absolutely amazing to work with. Both Jeff and his assistant were super flexible. He had me and my bridesmaids LAUGHING all morning. I would have been a nervous wreck if it weren’t for him. And the photos—speechless. We received the sneak peek before we even went to bed on our wedding night, and they are absolutely stunning. His creative ability to stage and capture the most PERFECT snapshots of our wedding day has me in tears. Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding. Thank you, Jeff—you’re amazing.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Davis · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Photos!

Jeff is beyond amazing at what he does. Our engagement photos were so creative and fun, Jeff finds beauty in truly unique spots. We used our photos on our 'save the dates' and our formal invitation, they were so beautiful!
    On our wedding day Jeff ran the show. He knew where to be and got all of the most important moments. Our families are huge, Jeff kept the process of those photos moving so well that we had plenty of time for other photos and for the families to enjoy cocktail hour.
    Jeff responds to questions and concerns immediately, he is detail oriented and knows his job and how to adapt to your needs.... and he's FUN!!! You'll laugh and feel 100% relaxed with him, the smiles in your photos won't be forced because you'll be laughing the whole time!!
    Don't hesitate to reach out to him, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Erin Burke · Married on 10/12/2019

The best!

From the very beginning, I instantly knew Jeff was my photographer. After searching high and low for the perfect photographer to capture my love story, Jeff caught me with his sense of humor and creative eye. Not only is Jeff kind and and professional, he connects with you on a personal level to make you feel happy and at ease. My whole wedding day, I never stopped smiling because Jeff did everything in his power to keep me happy. There were a lot of children in my photos, and Jeff made sure to make the pictures quick to be sensitive to their feelings and their parents. The whole time I have worked with Jeff throughout my wedding process, I kept saying to my family and friends, “I am SO happy with my photographer! He is amazing!” He is highly responsive, has a quick turnaround time, and follows through on what he says. That night after my wedding, we had a preview of our pictures! They were absolutely beautiful and thought was put into each shot taken. I cannot wait to see the rest! I know I will live my wedding day over and over again, and it is all thanks to Jeff Sabotta. For professional pictures in the future, I know who to go to. We love Jeff and could not be more grateful for him!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sabotta Imagery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• StaySee Productions Wedding Videographers

Jeff Sabotta and his second photographers at Sabotta Imagery are AMAZING! Jeff is always upbeat and professional. Every time I have the pleasure of working with Jeff at events I am grateful for his great energy and wonderful technique. His pictures always capture the emotions and theme of each event and couple.

• Scott Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff is an amazing photographer and great guy to work with. He is so much fun to be around and his work is absolutely amazing!

• Martelli Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff is a cool dude and a great photographer!!!

• 723 Lafayette Dr Quakertown, 18951 See on map
    Location of (Sabotta Imagery Photography)