723 Lafayette Dr, Quakertown, PA 18951 Map · Phone number

About Sabotta Imagery Photography

My name is Jeff Sabotta; I am a graduate of the New York Institute of Photography. I have been a photographer for nearly a decade. I enjoy incorporating traditional and a photo journalistic style of photography into all of the photo shoots I do from weddings to portraits to landscapes. Giving my clients the expected and unexpected makes my job, as well as, the photographs I take exciting.
Beauty isn’t necessarily obvious in every situation. But through my camera lens I can find it everywhere. In the face of an excited bride, the smile of an old man; the creases in the tiny feet of a newborn, the dew drops on a blade of grass. Beauty is all around us and it is a privilege to be able to capture the beautiful moments of my clients lives and allow them to preserve those moments forever.
Follow Sabotta Imagery Photography on

Sabotta Imagery Photography 2
Sabotta Imagery Photography 3
Sabotta Imagery Photography 4

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2019

Don’t hire anyone else...

There aren’t enough good things for me to say about Jeff and the job he did at our wedding. From the moment we first chatted on the phone, I knew no one else would be able to photograph our wedding. When he, my fiancé, and I were finally able to meet for the first time, that just solidified the fact that I had made the best choice. Jeff could not be friendlier, warmer, funnier, or more professional. He immediately put everyone at ease...we all know having your picture taken can be awkward...and made the entire process easy. He was super responsive to any requests I had, and even got us back into the second half of our cocktail hour in record time so that we could enjoy it (we didn’t do a first look). From what I’ve seen of the photos so far, they are beyond anything I could have imagined, and I can’t wait to see the final edits of everything. Jeff is great with kids, great with the family...great with everything honestly. Look no further and just hire the man. You’ll be so happy you did.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Borrell · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful White Wedding 3.1.19

If you’re looking for the perfect photographer this is your guy! Jeff has done my cousins wedding and blew me away with his work. Then he did her maid of honors wedding and now mine! He is down to earth and captures timeless moments perfectly. I can not speak more highly of any other photographer that I’ve worked with! There is no amount of money worth his work! His work is absolutely priceless and very worth it! If I had to I would have taken out a loan for him!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Sabotta Imagery Photography 5
    Sabotta Imagery Photography 6
    Sabotta Imagery Photography 7
    Sabotta Imagery Photography 8

Danielle Borrell · Married on 03/01/2019

Perfect Pictures

Breathtaking, timeless, perfect! These are the first three words I think of when I look at the pictures Jeff has taken from my wedding! He is extremely talented and captures all of the perfect moments effortlessly! There is not enough space in this box to rave about this guy! He has not only done my own wedding but my cousins and her maid of hornors weddings! I don’t know why you would waste your time give him a call! His work is absolutely priceless!

Sent on 03/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sabotta Imagery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress

• StaySee Productions
    StaySee Productions Wedding Videographers

Jeff Sabotta and his second photographers at Sabotta Imagery are AMAZING! Jeff is always upbeat and professional. Every time I have the pleasure of working with Jeff at events I am grateful for his great energy and wonderful technique. His pictures always capture the emotions and theme of each event and couple.

• Scott Smith Photography
    Scott Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff is an amazing photographer and great guy to work with. He is so much fun to be around and his work is absolutely amazing!

• Martelli Photography
    Martelli Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff is a cool dude and a great photographer!!!

• 723 Lafayette Dr Quakertown, 18951 See on map