Sabotta Imagery Photography Reviews

37 Reviews for Sabotta Imagery Photography

• Kiera

Kiera · Married on 11/29/2019

Can’t say enough!!

Wow. Where do I start?! Jeff was absolutely amazing to work with. Both Jeff and his assistant were super flexible. He had me and my bridesmaids LAUGHING all morning. I would have been a nervous wreck if it weren’t for him. And the photos—speechless. We received the sneak peek before we even went to bed on our wedding night, and they are absolutely stunning. His creative ability to stage and capture the most PERFECT snapshots of our wedding day has me in tears. Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding. Thank you, Jeff—you’re amazing.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Davis · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Photos!

Jeff is beyond amazing at what he does. Our engagement photos were so creative and fun, Jeff finds beauty in truly unique spots. We used our photos on our 'save the dates' and our formal invitation, they were so beautiful!
    On our wedding day Jeff ran the show. He knew where to be and got all of the most important moments. Our families are huge, Jeff kept the process of those photos moving so well that we had plenty of time for other photos and for the families to enjoy cocktail hour.
    Jeff responds to questions and concerns immediately, he is detail oriented and knows his job and how to adapt to your needs.... and he's FUN!!! You'll laugh and feel 100% relaxed with him, the smiles in your photos won't be forced because you'll be laughing the whole time!!
    Don't hesitate to reach out to him, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Erin Burke · Married on 10/12/2019

The best!

From the very beginning, I instantly knew Jeff was my photographer. After searching high and low for the perfect photographer to capture my love story, Jeff caught me with his sense of humor and creative eye. Not only is Jeff kind and and professional, he connects with you on a personal level to make you feel happy and at ease. My whole wedding day, I never stopped smiling because Jeff did everything in his power to keep me happy. There were a lot of children in my photos, and Jeff made sure to make the pictures quick to be sensitive to their feelings and their parents. The whole time I have worked with Jeff throughout my wedding process, I kept saying to my family and friends, “I am SO happy with my photographer! He is amazing!” He is highly responsive, has a quick turnaround time, and follows through on what he says. That night after my wedding, we had a preview of our pictures! They were absolutely beautiful and thought was put into each shot taken. I cannot wait to see the rest! I know I will live my wedding day over and over again, and it is all thanks to Jeff Sabotta. For professional pictures in the future, I know who to go to. We love Jeff and could not be more grateful for him!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

Will be forever grateful to Sabotta Imagery!

We cannot thank Jeff enough for capturing the best day of our lives on 9/21/2019. I found Sabotta Imagery through a work friend who hired Jeff for her wedding photos - which we fell in love with. I contacted Jeff, who was extremely responsive and willing to work with our budget to come up with the perfect wedding package. We had the pleasure of working with Jeff for our engagement pictures last fall and again for our entire wedding day - and he did not disappoint. Jeff is incredibly talented and captures each and every photo in an artistic manner. He has such positive energy and guided us through each and every pose to get the perfect image. You can tell he is passionate about his work! He worked with us for 12 hours on our wedding day, ending the night at 10:30pm and managed to send us 200 preview photos by 2am the next morning (Just a few hours later!!) The photos he has given us are absolutely beautiful and allow me to re-live each and every moment of our wedding day. I am forever grateful for the memories he has left us with and would recommend him to anyone seeking professional photography!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2019

Don’t hire anyone else...

There aren’t enough good things for me to say about Jeff and the job he did at our wedding. From the moment we first chatted on the phone, I knew no one else would be able to photograph our wedding. When he, my fiancé, and I were finally able to meet for the first time, that just solidified the fact that I had made the best choice. Jeff could not be friendlier, warmer, funnier, or more professional. He immediately put everyone at ease...we all know having your picture taken can be awkward...and made the entire process easy. He was super responsive to any requests I had, and even got us back into the second half of our cocktail hour in record time so that we could enjoy it (we didn’t do a first look). From what I’ve seen of the photos so far, they are beyond anything I could have imagined, and I can’t wait to see the final edits of everything. Jeff is great with kids, great with the family...great with everything honestly. Look no further and just hire the man. You’ll be so happy you did.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Borrell · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful White Wedding 3.1.19

If you’re looking for the perfect photographer this is your guy! Jeff has done my cousins wedding and blew me away with his work. Then he did her maid of honors wedding and now mine! He is down to earth and captures timeless moments perfectly. I can not speak more highly of any other photographer that I’ve worked with! There is no amount of money worth his work! His work is absolutely priceless and very worth it! If I had to I would have taken out a loan for him!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Danielle Borrell · Married on 03/01/2019

Perfect Pictures

Breathtaking, timeless, perfect! These are the first three words I think of when I look at the pictures Jeff has taken from my wedding! He is extremely talented and captures all of the perfect moments effortlessly! There is not enough space in this box to rave about this guy! He has not only done my own wedding but my cousins and her maid of hornors weddings! I don’t know why you would waste your time give him a call! His work is absolutely priceless!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Morgan Fragnito · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing experience

Where to begin? If I could leave Jeff 20 stars I would. From the moment we met Jeff I knew we had to book him for our wedding. He is one of those people that you feel like you have known for years. He has such a passion for what he does and goes above an beyond for his clients. He has a way of capturing all of the meaningful details and special moments throughout the day. Jeff literally spent the entire day with us. He was on site as soon as I was. After the night was over he actually went home and edited a few photos THAT NIGHT to show us! Let me say...I was completely speechless. You can see how much Jeff loves what he does through his photos. Beside being such a great photographer, he is SO MUCH FUN! He will have you laughing the entire time. Jeff is the only photographer I will ever use and I will reccomend him to every person I meet. When everything is said and done you will have a life long friend. Jeff is beyond amazing and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Laura · Married on 10/14/2018

Jeff Sabotta Imagery

There are not enough words to say how wonderful Jeff is. He has a true passion for capturing the special moments in your life, and you can tell that he really loves what he does. He is friendly, outgoing, down-to-earth, gentle, and has a remarkable ability to throw various movie, tv, music, etc. references into general conversation. My husband and I clicked with him right off the bat. The pictures he takes are breathtaking, and he makes you feel relaxed and fun while he's taking them. We were blown away when he showed us our preview of photos (which he ended up sending immediately after the wedding ended). Jeff has an exceptional eye for creating the right photo with the right background, and he nails it every time. He is more than a photographer; he is a storyteller, and after working with him, I am happy to say I made another friend. Jeff is the guy you want; you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2018

Nothing shy of AMAZING...from our first interactions thru email to sharing one of the biggest days of our lives together! Jeff is hands down the best to work with! He is fun, caring, professional, flexible and just a wonderful person! He was so much fun during our engagement shoot and so great with our daughter! He was SO flexible with the weather that weekend, we changed plans I don’t remember how many times! The big day was SO HOT, not once did he complain. I can’t thank him enough for bearing that weather! Our guest commented on how he was here, there and everywhere! Jeff for sure didn’t miss a beat and I can see that from just our sneak peak! I WILL be working with Jeff in the future and I think you should too, I can assure you, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Ms.G

Linzy · Married on 09/09/2017

Jeff is amazing!! We went into our meeting hoping for a photographer who respected our idea of what we wanted and we got even better! We spent 3 hours bonding over tacos and beer and realizing how similar we actually were. The day of Jeff nailed it, I can not pick 1 favorite picture because they are all that good! He captured so many moments that would normally just be remembered by telling the story over and over, instead we have golden moment photos to share with our friends and family. Jeff is now this familys number 1 photographer!! Jeff you rock!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Loren · Married on 06/17/2017

Where do I even begin? His incredibly fun personality? His ability to make your experience comfortable and effortless? His talent to capture the moments that melt your heart?

There really aren't enough words to describe how exceptional Jeff and his team are...he truly is one of the best around!

He recently shot my husband and I's wedding day and we are beyond blown away!! Every picture is perfect!!

If you are looking for someone who will capture the real and true special moments of whatever occasion you have coming up I highly recommend Jeff, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Christine · Married on 09/03/2016

We never really knew what we were looking for in a photographer until we had the pleasure of meeting Jeff. I think that is because we never imagined that someone like him might actually exist. We never imagined that we would find someone who was not only extremely talented, but who could also make both of us feel so comfortable. We never imagined that we would also find a friend. Thankfully, Jeff is real and he is AWESOME. Andy & I were married on September 3, 2016 and we will always be grateful for the role he played along with Joe in making our wedding day the best day of our lives. We highly recommend Sabotta Imagery and we both look forward to all of the moments yet to be shared with Jeff on both sides of the camera. Four thumbs up!!

Sent on 10/23/2016
  • Ash2582

Ashlee · Married on 07/03/2016

Jeff did an absolutely perfect job at our wedding on July 3. I couldn't have asked for a better, friendlier, more professional, funnier, or caring person to capture our special day. His assistant Joe was on hand and between the two of them, they worked some magic! Jeff went above and beyond the call of duty, acting as not only our photographer but my friend, keeping me sane and intact during the day. He was helpful and hiring him will be your best decision you make for your wedding! Thank you so much Jeff!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Jeff was AMAZING! He stayed with me for the entire day of the wedding and I couldn't be happier with my pictures. He takes time to get to know his clients on a personal level which I love! I would recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/25/2015

I don't even know were to start. Jeff and Joe did our wedding this October and we loved working with them. Jeff is so very creative and passionate about what he does. He came so highly recommended to us and we are so very happy we worked with him. He captured so many amazing moments of our special day that words cannot describe. He emailed me a ton of pictures the very next day just because he wants to put a smile on your face. Everyone was amazed that I already had so many beautiful pictures back that fast and I loved every second looking through them. My pictures are absolutely beautiful. Honestly probably some of the best work I have ever seen. Not only is he creative, passionate and extremely talented but he is a great guy to just hangout with. We met for lunch a couple of times through the wedding planning process and we really enjoyed hanging with him and working with him. Jeff it was an honor to work with you and Joe. Thank you for all of your passion and talent!!! You are the man and we have the most beautiful wedding pictures EVER!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Holly · Married on 07/04/2015

My husband and I were instantly impressed with Jeff after our 1 hour coffee shop meet up. A friend referred me to Jeff after her cousin's wedding. I set up a meet and greet that turned into an easy going conversation, as if we were meeting up with an old friend! From there on out, Jeff was accommodating and professional. Jeff visited my husband and I in DC, where we felt comfortable during our engagement shoot. We loved the pictures and ended up using 1 as our save the date! Then, the day of the wedding Jeff and his partner, Joe went into "stealth" mode, capturing AMAZING pictures of our 250+ guests! My husband and I don't know how to pick our favorites! Jeff is professional, personal, and his services are very well priced!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/12/2015

Jeff was very professional, but at the same time we felt as though we were talking to a friend!!! All of our interactions were relaxed and comfortable (as we preferred) not like with some other vendors where you feel like it's all about money/business. He was always accommodating and upfront so you never felt like you were getting taken advantage of (like some other vendors we experienced). In addition to that his work is exceptional!! He has a stealthy way of capturing special moments without you even noticing he is there! Our pictures are exactly what we wanted and everything we had requested was taken into consideration. The pictures we have seen so far are very beautiful and creative. I also love that he does a sneak peek right after the shoot so you can see some of his work! We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet and get to know Jeff during this process and always recommend him to everyone we know! My sister has already booked him for her wedding!! If you are thinking about booking with Sabotta Imagery you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Kate · Married on 05/30/2015

Jeff deserves way more than 5 stars! More than just being a professional, Jeff has become a friend to my husband and I. He's very into starting relationships with his clients, which I loved. He was truly able to capture my husband and I as ourselves after getting to know us after our engagement session and even more throughout our wedding day. Jeff is truly an artistic person with an amazing eye. He had fun with us all day while doing what he does best. The teaser photos he's sent so far are absolutely stunning and we can't wait to see the rest. Thank you SO much, Jeff!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2015

I will start by saying that 5 stars ISN'T ENOUGH TO GIVE JEFF SABOTTA! Not only is he a FANTASTIC photographer who loves what he does, but now a friend that my husband and I simply adore. The moments he thought to capture were phenomenal. Jeff's extremely professional, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable from the MOMENT you meet him.

So many people have reached out to us saying that his photographs brought tears to their eyes, and they have done the same for me. Not only did he take great pictures, but he even helped me through a crisis I had on the day of my wedding. As the hair/make-up artists were getting ready to do my hair/make-up I realized my (expensive) hair piece was missing. Without me asking, Jeff immediately began searching the entire venue for me and ended up going outside and literally digging through the garbage with me to find it. It was eventually found by someone else but the fact that he thought to do that means the world to me. I will never forget what he said as we were dumpster diving on my wedding day (haha), "I told you from the beginning that I would be here for you, no matter what, on your wedding day!"

I would ABSOLUTELY, 100%, recommend Jeff to anyone for their wedding or any event where a photographer is needed. He will make you laugh, his work will make you cry, he will give you high fives, and you will come away from your event with a new friend!!!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • Ashley30843

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

I wish these sites would let you give extra stars because Jeff (and Joe) deserve a 10 out of 5! If you've read other reviews of Jeff's work, you are probably starting to pick up on a trend... he is the best, hands down! We wanted to two photographers for our wedding, so Jeff brought Joe along who was equally as great with respects to quality and professionalism.

This was not our first time working with Jeff, but he was literally our first decision when it was time to plan a wedding. We made sure he was available before we even picked or booked a date, if that tells you anything. Jeff is an AMAZING photographer and an AWESOME person. He has a truly unique style about his photography, loves his job and is up for pretty much anything to get that awesome shot! I am overorganized and not always simple to deal with, but Jeff always handles it wonderfully. We gave him a short list of some "must have" shots but left the rest up to him - I encourage you to do the same, as he has a very creative eye.

Every time that Jeff has done photos for us, we get rave reviews and comments about how wonderful they are. He has an unexplainable talent for capturing every moment without getting in the way or really even being seen. It is an added bonus that he always provides a teaser blog within a couple days to hold you over until your photos are ready. He is professional, organized and makes sure everything is in line to have a great day, but at the same time he is just awesome and so much fun! It's hard not become friends with him in the process.

We are very lucky to have him as a friend and to have had him capture so many important moments in our lives. He will always be my first choice and recommendation when a photographer is needed. Seriously, stop searching and just book him!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Liz · Married on 03/21/2015

Jeff was absolutely amazing! We have done nothing but rave about him. He is personable, professional, flexible, and so talented with photography. I have the pictures to prove it! We have already recommended him for multiple upcoming weddings!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Halla · Married on 03/20/2015

If we could rate Jeff a 10 we would! He is extremely professional and an exceptionally talented photographer. He's also such great person and we genuinely enjoyed spending the day with him and meeting with him leading up to the big day. I had met Jeff when he photographed my best friends wedding and when I saw her photos I instantly knew I wanted him to capture our wedding day! To start he photographed a stunning save the date photo for us that we continue to get compliments on. He photographed our wedding on March 20th, 2015. We unexpectedly had snow that day and he did a phenomenal job of quickly assessing the situation and changing plans accordingly based on the weather. He shot GORGEOUS images!!! The photos look editorial, like they should be in a wedding magazine! His photos fit our vision perfectly. Honestly he exceeded our expectations! We love Jeff and would use him for all of our photography needs in the future! People honestly, you need to work with Jeff!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Sara · Married on 03/14/2015

Jeff is absolutely fantastic! He made me and my husband feel very comfortable during both our engagement session and wedding day. He is so professional yet so personable, fun, outgoing, and you can tell he truly loves what he does.
    I have and still do recommend him to friends and family for any photography needs. I know if I ever have a need in the future, I will be giving Jeff a call.
    I had worried about having 21 people in our bridal party(including 3 little ones) but Jeff was able to handle us with a breeze. I have had many guests at my wedding say how they didn't even notice he was there, he was discrete! I received back over 2,000 pictures from our wedding day. There are just too many great shots to choose from to put an album together. Jeff had 200 pictures on his blog the next morning after our wedding. I have had friends that did not see one picture from their photographer until 4 months later.
    I honestly couldn't have been more happy with having Jeff as our photographer and with the amazing quality of pictures we have now.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Jeff and Joe are absolutely amazing. That is an understatement! Unique and beautiful photos are their number one goal. Our families raved about how wonderful they were as well. You won't regret your choice when booking Sabotta Imagery for any event!

Sent on 11/23/2014