8806 Chesapeake Lighthouse Dr, North Beach, MD 20714 Map · Phone number

img0897
wm 562013 2

6 Reviews for S.B.O'Mealy Photography

Kristin · Married on 06/14/2018

Words can not describe how amazing of a photographer Shannon is. I can not stop looking at our wedding photos. Shannon captured every moment of our day. She was professional but still very warm and kind. There are not enough words to describe how amazing she is. She did a beautiful job.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Burkely · Married on 10/10/2015

Shannon was absolutely an amazing photographer. My husband and I booked her after she did one of my best friends' wedding, and her professionalism and kindness on my friends' wedding day made me very excited to work with her for our own day.

Her photographs are absolutely gorgeous, and she was excellent with emailing me to communicate what she was thinking and what she needed from me leading up to the wedding. She even went so far as to hire a third photographer with no extra cost to me, because her main assistant was pregnant on our wedding day and she wanted to be extra careful!

She worked very long hours for our wedding, and never was intrusive or "in-your-face" about the photographs, but still managed to capture some very special moments throughout the day. Her artistic eye also led to some amazing shots beyond the typical wedding portraits. She was very fun to work with, and helped keep the wedding party (and me!) on track and understanding what we were supposed to be doing. She also averted multiple crises on the day, such as finding my husband's wedding ring when it slipped off his finger in the woods as we were doing portraits!! That was nothing short of a miracle.

One other thing that I liked about working with Shannon is that she maintained one email thread with me throughout the year of planning, so that all of our conversations were in the same spot. It's another little thing that she does that makes the whole process of planning more fun and enjoyable! I would highly recommend her to anyone without a doubt!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Colleen · Married on 06/28/2013

Shannon is absolutely amazing! I met her about a year ago when she did my engagement photos. We had the photos done in outdoors September and we had to reschedule a couple of times due to rain. Shannon was extremely flexible.
    She is a very kind a fun person to work with!! I was also able to work with her for my wedding photos. Again, it began to rain just as we were going to go outside to have our wedding photos taken. Shannon did not let the rain take away from the photos. We ended up with the most beautiful, one-of-a-kind photos!!
    I am so excited to continue to work with her!!!

Sent on 07/12/2013

S.B.O'Mealy Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• 8806 Chesapeake Lighthouse Dr North Beach, 20714 See on map