Coos Bay, OR 97420 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Ryan Hender Films | Wedding Videographers

Who is Ryan Hender Professionally? I am a passionate, Award Winning Photographer/Videographer/Producer/Director/ with a keen eye for detail. Everyone has a story begging to be told, and I love nothin more than crafting films that move your soul. In addition to corporate work and TV commercials I shoot and direct a Reality TV show (currently negotiating for a slot on Discovery Channel). In my not so spare time, I film weddings. I specialize in moody, cinematic, documentary style films that are designed to tug on your heart strings. I have experience working with clients of all types, from intimate backyard weddings to high profile weddings such as Hollywood talent agents, politicians, NBA players and other high profile clients. Every client gets the (YET TO BE) patented Ryan Hender experience. Being a trusted Videographer both locally, and nationally means you are in good hands. I always go above and above what I am hired to do, not because I have to, but because I take it personally when someone chooses me. I have produced video content for TopGolf, Nascar legend Jim Smith, Worksite VR, CJW Style, Department of Human Services, Workers Compensation Fund, Keller Williams, Capriotti’s, and have produced product launch videos for products as Double Ditto, Tot Tube, Pocket Innerwear, CJW Styles and more. I can take your product all the way from conception, to finished product. Casting, scripting, motion graphics, voiceover, and anything else you may need.

Who is Ryan Hender as a Person?

Shortly after marrying my best friend in 2007, we found out we couldn’t have children of our own. After spending some time in Foster Care myself as a child, I knew there were many kids out there that could use a good loving home. Rather than going the traditional adoption route, we wanted to decided to foster children so we could change more than just one life. Jackson came to live with us when he was 7 months old, and just months later we were asked to adopt him, along with his twin brothers that had yet to be born. We went from a family of 2 to a family of 5 in just 4 short months. It changed everything.

I quit my job to stay home with our boys, and that allowed me to finally chase my dream of being an artist. I had always wanted to make a difference telling stories, but I never thought I would be doing what I do today. I first fell in love with fine art photography when I was just 15. I spent most of my life making videos purely as a hobby, with just over 2Million views on my YouTube channel. As of 2009 I have been a full-time freelance filmmaker and have enjoyed every second of it.

Follow Ryan Hender Films | Wedding Videographers on

Ryan Hender Films | Wedding Videographers 1
  • Gema

Gema · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience!

Ryan and his work is amazing! I would absolutely recommend him. He takes some gorgeous photos and really captures the best moments.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Denise · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfectly amazing. The extreme best ever

VERY BEST IN THE BUSINESS. We cannot say enough about Ryan and Mark. They are extremely talented, caring, professional and most of all passionate about what they do.

Alll our guest were amazed how committed to making our wedding photos and video so special. They were everywhere we needed them to be. With big smiles on their faces. No stress with them.

These two went above and beyond. They were creative and flexible. They captured amazing moments which are unforgettable.

I honestly would but can’t put my phone number on here so you can call to ask questions. I can assure you every single time I called or texted Ryan he responded right away. Huge help when you have so much on your mind.

Pictures should be the number 1 priority for any wedding because they last a lifetime. Keeping this in mind, just so you have no regrets, you truly should hire these two so they can capture your dreams come true.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Nnnn Aaaa · Married on 09/22/2018

Definitely recommend

Very friendly, attentive, and pays attention to detail

Sent on 11/21/2018

Ryan Hender Films | Wedding Videographers's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you and your fun family. We see our clients as an extension of our family, it was a ton of fun hanging out with you on one of the most memorable days of your life.

Award

Ryan Hender Films | Wedding Videographers Pricing

Ryan Hender Films | Wedding Videographers Price Rates

Ryan Hender Films | Wedding Videographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Monica Smith - Harpist
    Monica Smith - Harpist Wedding Musicians

I've worked with Ryan at previous weddings and am always excited when I hear I get to work with him again! He is fun and easy to work with yet extremely professional and knows what he is doing. I can watch his video's for hours and his photography skills are amazing. If you want a reference on Ryan, I will tell you every time to hire him.

• Squawkbox Sound
    Squawkbox Sound Wedding DJs

I always look forward to weddings that I get to be a part of when I know that Ryan is shooting. He has a great eye, top of the line equipment, and on point editing skills; his highlight reels are stunning. Plus he is fun and personable, not to mention professional, which makes my job super easy getting the correct levels on microphones and music during ceremony and toasts. Love this guy! You should hire him.

• Coos Bay, 97420 See on map
    801-349-6546 (Other Phone Number)