Dansker Digital

Salt Lake City, UT View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Dane! I'm a digital storyteller with an MFA in documentary film from Stanford. As a documentary filmmaker, I film each wedding to capture the energy, emotion, and details that make your story and your day unique. This means I don't have an hour limit in my contract––I stay to capture the entire story. I get to know each of my clients personally, so you get a bespoke wedding film that you'll cherish.

This is why I only offer one wedding video package. I always invest my full creativity and deliver my best work. But of course, I’m more than happy to accommodate special requests. After all, it’s your special day!

Some FAQ's

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR STYLE TO BE? I have a single mantra that guides my documentary craft––be in the right place at the right moment. Weddings are the penultimate documentary where I have to be in the flow of the day, the people, and the energy to capture the unfolding story. I embed myself, so my presence blends into your special day so you won't notice the camera. The result is a style that is minimal, meaningful, and memorable.

HOW DID YOU GET STARTED IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY? I have one single regret from my own wedding––I didn't have a videographer! I'm literally in this business because I don't want other people to make the same mistake I did. You need a video of your wedding day! Trust me; you'll regret it if you don't.

DO YOU TRAVEL FOR CLIENTS? IF SO, WHERE? Short answer yes, long answer, yes. I've been everywhere for a wedding, from the beaches of Hawaii, the jungles of Mexico to the high north of Sweden. But you don't need to go somewhere exotic for your wedding to be memorable!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT A WEDDING? I'm such a sucker for the vows. They are touching in whatever form they are expressed. And then, in the editing process, I cry again and say to myself, damn, this couple is beautiful.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,200

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Brigid G. Married on 09/14/2019

True creative talent!

Dane was an absolute pleasure to work with. I came to him with a very specific vision of a same day edit video in 8mm style. Despite this not being something he had done before, he was up for the challenge and completely wowed me and all of our guests. He was responsive, professional and a true creative talent. I would recommend him to anyone!
  • Maria
    Maria R. Married on 06/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Quality + Professional + Communicative = AWESOME!

It was absolutely a pleasure working with Dansker Digital for our wedding. This was a destination wedding for us and Dane could not have made the process any easier. Quality work, professional, communicative, flexible… Dane was exceptionally helpful throughout wedding planning! When we saw the footage of our wedding it was like reliving that amazing day all over again. I would most definitely recommend Dansker Digital to anyone looking for quality videography services. Thank you Dane! Kyle and I truly appreciate your work!
    Brookelynn Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An absolute joy to work with!

Dane was a blast to work with. He is such an awesome down-to-earth person that is really easy to talk to and hang out around, so it made filming super comfortable. He's super responsive in capturing what you want in a film and we loved having him shoot our wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Salt Lake City Salt Lake City, UT, 84121
Location of (Dansker Digital)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding