Dansker Digital

6541 Nod Hill Rd APT 11, Salt Lake City, UT 84121 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing

About Dansker Digital

Hi I'm Dane and telling stories through video is my pursuit, passion and play. As a graduate from the Stanford Documentary Film MFA program, I treat every wedding as its own documentary, I capture the emotion and energy of your special day without interrupting what's important. It's about being in the right place and the right time--capturing the serendipitous.

Follow Dansker Digital on

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Dansker Digital

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Dane is amazing! Captured the moments perfectly and made the best highlight reel. He also worked with our budget! Honestly, pictures are so nice to have (and we love our photographer/photos!) but there is something special about these videos- every time we watch, it brings us back to the wedding day and all the emotions rush back. Would highly recommend!

Nahil · Married on 08/05/2017

Creativity, comfort, and kindness=a dream videographer!

If you would like to have a videographer that captures the memories to last a lifetime-- hire Dane! He's SO personable, approachable to work with, flexible, and an essential part of your special day. Period. His incredible TALENT and CREATIVITY comes to life in his work and he truly does a fantastic job of making a piece of art. He is an artist and I feel beyond grateful that we had the opportunity to be his muse LOL. We're super awkward when a camera's on us, but he made both of us feel so comfortable and excited about every part of our special day. I think one of Dane's greatest personal qualities is his kindness above all. It's been about a while since my wedding, and I had deeply regretted not paying extra to get a FULL package of perks of footage from the wedding sooner. I reached out to Dane a month ago and asked if he POSSIBLY had any footage left from the wedding (even though it was in August 2017) and he DID!! He kept it!! It was a godsend bc I had family members that have passed since the wedding and felt so sad that I hadn't invested ($) more in the services at the time. Thank you Dane for your creativity and kindness. You're a pure joy to work with! It's a pleasure to work with you and know you!

Award

Dansker Digital Pricing

Dansker Digital Price Rates

Dansker Digital FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Hard Drive