6700 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231 Map · Phone number

About Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris event catering delivers the service, the expertise and of course, the flavor wherever you and your guests gather. Our signature steak experience arrives at your location with an on-site Private Event Manager and a dedicated team of executive chefs, certified bartenders and Ruth's Chris trained servers. From choosing your menu to overseeing the smallest details, Ruth's Chris event catering staff looks forward to helping create your perfect occasion.

Whether the occasion is a wedding, holiday party, or corporate or sporting event, Ruth's Chris will customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with a Private Event Manager to create a memorable special event.

AllCatering
RCSHcolor
Ruthscatering

1 Reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ginger · Married on 03/17/2012

Another 5 star review !!! David Lax (general mgr) & his fabulous staff made our private wedding dinner memorable. Our guests are still talking about the wonderful cocktail hour/appetizers & our dinner & the wait staff was amazing. It was all I ever imagined my wedding dinner would be for 28 of our closest friends & family who flew to Florida to join us in celebrating our marriage. My mom described it as elegant & classy. I have to commend Yelena from Elegant Floral Designs /Sarasota for my amazing table decorations & candles & all the other flowers she designed for our dining room. She also put the final touches on our wedding cake which was from A Slice Of Heaven in Sarasota. It was a small 2 tier cake but Yelena told me just let me make a bottom tier out of fresh flowers to elevate your cake & I trusted her & it looked amazing.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Ruth's Chris Steak House FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• Beneva Weddings
    Beneva Weddings Wedding Florists

Not only the best steak in town but the best staff--second to none. Their service is over the top and makes for a phenomenal experience

• 6700 S. Tamiami Trail Sarasota, 34231 See on map