34 Perseverance Path, Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Russell Williams

Russell Williams is an award-winning performing artist located in the South Shore / Cape Cod region of Massachusetts. As one of the area's most accomplished pianists, he has provided exquisite music for weddings and events of all types.

In every wedding he plays, he provides a unique musical atmosphere that complements the intended style and theme of that event.

**** From the Artist ****

Hello, and congratulations on your engagement or wedding preparations! Planning the music for a wedding can be a daunting task, I would be happy to help!

I provide free phone consultations with my brides and grooms and customize musical programs that are specifically catered to their tastes and desires.

I am flexible in playing at many different types of venues, including outdoors. I can provide a keyboard for locations that do not have a piano available, as long as there is an outlet within a reasonable distance.

I play many different styles of music and can accommodate almost any request made ahead of time. I can also provide bass vocals upon request.

• Black-owned
Follow Russell Williams on
outdoor playing 51 1949451 158338256948178
outdoor playing 51 1949451 158338256948178

3 Reviews for Russell Williams

Haley · Married on 05/27/2017

Highly recommend Russell!

Stop searching here and hire Russell! Working with him in preparation for my wedding was an exceptional experience. He gave us excellent input while still considering our wants and hopes for the day. From preparing to the execution Russel more than exceeded our high hopes.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Erin B. · Married on 06/06/2014

Created the Perfect Ambiance for Our Wedding

Russ was so easy to work with while planning our wedding! We told him what music we wanted to use during the ceremony and he took care of getting the sheet music - one less detail to think about! He was the epitome of a professional the day of the event, showing up early and setting a beautiful tone to the church sanctuary as the guests began to arrive. His elegant and graceful style and appearance lent a nice touch to the setting at the front of the church. When the unavoidable "glitches" took place (such as an unruly ringbearer stomping down the aisle), Russ took it all in stride and kept on pace with the music. My husband and I highly recommend using Russ for your wedding!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Russell Williams Pricing

Russell Williams Price Rates

Russell Williams FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 300
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500
    Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Acapella
    Instrumental - Solo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Organ
    Piano
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music

• Russell Williams 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 34 Perseverance Path Plymouth, MA, 02360 See on map
    9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Location of (Russell Williams)