34 Perseverance Path, Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Russell Williams

Hello, and congratulations on your engagement!!

My name is Russell Williams. I live in Plymouth, Massachusetts. I have been playing the piano for weddings of all types for many years. I am willing to travel to any area within about 50 miles or so of Plymouth, including Cape Cod, Boston, The South Shore, and areas west of Plymouth.

One of my most important priorities is to set a musical atmosphere for each wedding that is complementary to the theme of the wedding. I am always willing to consult with my brides and grooms to customize a program of music specifically catered to their tastes and desires.

I am flexible in playing at many different types of venues, including outdoors. I can provide a keyboard for locations that do not have a piano available, as long as there is an outlet within a reasonable distance.

I play many different styles of music and can accommodate almost any request made ahead of time. I can also provide bass vocals upon request.

For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please contact me at 617-840-3789, or visit my web-page:

The Russell Williams Piano Studio

outdoor playing 51 1949451 158338256948178

3 Reviews for Russell Williams

Haley · Married on 05/27/2017

Highly recommend Russell!

Stop searching here and hire Russell! Working with him in preparation for my wedding was an exceptional experience. He gave us excellent input while still considering our wants and hopes for the day. From preparing to the execution Russel more than exceeded our high hopes.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Erin Burke · Married on 06/06/2014

Created the Perfect Ambiance for Our Wedding

Russ was so easy to work with while planning our wedding! We told him what music we wanted to use during the ceremony and he took care of getting the sheet music - one less detail to think about! He was the epitome of a professional the day of the event, showing up early and setting a beautiful tone to the church sanctuary as the guests began to arrive. His elegant and graceful style and appearance lent a nice touch to the setting at the front of the church. When the unavoidable "glitches" took place (such as an unruly ringbearer stomping down the aisle), Russ took it all in stride and kept on pace with the music. My husband and I highly recommend using Russ for your wedding!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Russell Williams Pricing

Russell Williams Price Rates

Russell Williams FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 300
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500
    Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Acapella
    Instrumental - Solo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Organ
    Piano
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music

-3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 34 Perseverance Path Plymouth, MA, 02360 See on map
    9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    Location of (Russell Williams)