1904 Byrd Ave,, Richmond, VA 23230 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rubies & Pearls

Rubies & Pearls LLC is a full-service wedding and event planning company in Richmond, Virginia. They specialize in transforming your event into an unforgettable day while staying within your budget. Rubies & Pearls LLC take the stress of wedding planning away by creating a perfect package for every couple they work with.

Experience
Owners Pearl and Ruby Thomas are both certified wedding specialists. Pearl is the boss lady and etiquette queen, while Ruby is the artsy one and creator of Ruby’sPearls, their custom, handmade invitations and printing service. With more than 19 years of service and 17 years in the wedding industry, they plan beautiful wedding days for their couples.

Pearl and Ruby are comfortable planning all types of weddings including civil, destination, religious, cultural, eco-friendly, military, and non-religious. They’ll make sure your ceremony, reception, and even rehearsal dinner exceed your greatest expectations, and they'll be there every step of the way. Rubies & Pearls LLC offers the following planning services:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • Event design
Follow Rubies & Pearls on

Other couples have also viewed

ad759a02d3e0566a 1525156643 080eddc93170d638 1525156631161 9 38

10 Reviews for Rubies & Pearls

• Monique

Monique G. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing day of coordinator

We could not have done this without Ruby! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and having Ruby serve as our day of coordinator at Nova 535 was an absolute gift. She was knowledgeable, communicative and everyone loved her! She seamlessly ran our wedding rehearsal too, which was a huge stress reliever for me as the bride. Ruby went above and beyond her duties on the day of, making sure the vendors were in place and the timeline followed (as much as we could ;)). Most importantly, she made sure I was smiling the entire night. I truly appreciate her work! Ruby is excellent at what she does and you will not regret hiring her.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Awesome Planner!

We loved having Ruby as our wedding planner. She came with the venue, and we were a little skeptical at first, but she was amazing. She has a lot of experience, so she was able to tell us what others had done, so we could more easily choose what sounded best for us. We ended up going with a circle ceremony (chairs in three rows in a circle), and it was so cool. I had doubts that it would work but she really convinced me and I'm so glad she did. On our wedding day, she took care of everything. We always had a full drink available, and she even offered to be the judge of our table number scavenger hunt. She went above and beyond what I expected, and she was so fun to work with. I'm so glad we had Ruby with us at our wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Judy · Married on 02/17/2018

Ruby was the venue manager assigned to us by our venue, NOVA 535. A month before the wedding, we were too overwhelmed to do everything ourselves. We upgraded her role and had her become our coordinator.

Ruby was extremely communicative and helpful to the very end. From answering all my weird questions late at night, to guiding my husband through the planning process, to making sure everything was packed up at the end of the night, she was our lifesaver. To this day, I do not know all the fires she put out, because she and my husband has shielded me from this information (a really good move, haha).

My favorite story of during my wedding: My husband and I were supposed to change from our Western wedding attire into Vietnamese ao dais, but my pants were missing. My new top had really high slits on the sides. Ruby created a makeshift skirt using some napkins and pins. No one noticed anything out of place, and now we have a great story to tell!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Rubies & Pearls Pricing

Rubies & Pearls Price Rates

Rubies & Pearls FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1904 Byrd Ave, Richmond, VA, 23230 See on map
    Location of (Rubies & Pearls)