5024 Route 30 Suite 2, Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number

About RSVP Greensburg

RSVP Greensburg offers a wide variety of custom invitations. Some brands include Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, Crane, Birchcraft, Lilly Pulitzer, McPhersons, and William Arthur! Stop in and see our selection! You can also view some samples online or find us on Facebook!

Follow RSVP Greensburg on

image10

63 Reviews for RSVP Greensburg

• Kristine

Kristine · Married on 09/02/2018

I had a WONDERFUL experience ordering invitations at RSVP. Susan and Elizabeth were a great help and knew exactly what I was looking for. The process was quick and easy! I will definitely go back to RSVP!

• JulyPittsburghBride

Jamie · Married on 07/16/2016

Rachel & Liz were great. They helped me find gorgeous invitations at a great price, and even customized the invitations I wanted so the reception and response cards had a design I preferred. I usually do things on my own (Etsy, Zazzle, etc.), but for something this important, I wanted to use a real, local business. Little did I know, but Rachel and Liz can top Zazzle and other Internet prices without trying, and then add that personal touch and stellar customer service. Their services are also just as fast or faster than ordering online. I also love their shop, with adorable and classy ideas for any type of wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, or get together. I look forward to many years of working with them for additional invitation needs.

Becky · Married on 06/18/2016

We worked with Rachel and had a great experience! She was patient as I picked out which invitations I liked and walked us through the various parts of an invitation. She was willing to help us work within our budget and provided numerous samples so we could verify that our invitations would be perfect. I would highly recommend RSVP.

RSVP Greensburg FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• 5024 Route 30, Suite 2 Greensburg, PA 15601 See on map