Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RSVP Greensburg

RSVP Greensburg offers a wide variety of custom invitations. Some brands include Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, Crane, Birchcraft, Lilly Pulitzer, McPhersons, and William Arthur! Stop in and see our selection! You can also view some samples online or find us on Facebook!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Imprinted Napkins (1)
Assembly (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Thermography (1)

Rachel & Liz were great. They helped me find gorgeous invitations at a great price, and even customized the invitations I wanted so the reception and response cards had a design I preferred. I usually do things on my own (Etsy, Zazzle, etc.), but for something this important, I wanted to use a real, local business. Little did I know, but Rachel and Liz can top Zazzle and other Internet prices without trying, and then add that personal touch and stellar customer service. Their services are also just as fast or faster than ordering online. I also love their shop, with adorable and classy ideas for any type of wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, or get together. I look forward to many years of working with them for additional invitation needs.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Thermography, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

We worked with Rachel and had a great experience! She was patient as I picked out which invitations I liked and walked us through the various parts of an invitation. She was willing to help us work within our budget and provided numerous samples so we could verify that our invitations would be perfect. I would highly recommend RSVP.

Profile Picture User5292388, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Rachel and Liz are AMAZING! In a day and age with so many DIY options, do yourself a favor and go to RSVP. They helped me create custom wedding invitations (including a custom monogram) and they couldn't have turned out more perfect. Rachel is very responsive and takes customer satisfaction very seriously. Not only are the girls sweet and creative, but the prices are very affordable. I am SO happy that I went to this shop, they made the whole process easy and fun. Thank you RSVP!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/16/16, 2 Reviews