North Miami Beach, FL 33160 Map · Phone number

About Royes Media

Event Photography and Cinematography! We are passionate about what we do!

• Arlene Jacobs Photography

8 Reviews for Royes Media

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Verdes · Married on 03/16/2019

Mother of the Bride

Royes media is the best! He is very professional and goes above and beyond for all his clients! I will definitely recommend him to everyone, he captures every moment so you can relive the moment forever! He has captured every single detail of my daughters memory that I will cherish forever! Thank you again Royes Media! You are awesome!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Verdes · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolute dream team

From the moment my husband proposed I started looking in to a videographer for my wedding and while researching videographers I stumbled across Royes media's instagram page. All it took was for me to watch one of Jerome's videos and I instantly fell in love with his work!! I then found myself watching ALL of his videos and every single one I watched beautifully captured the love shared between the bride and groom as well all the other special moments you want to remember on your wedding day! Some videos even got me emotional and THATS WHAT I WANTED! Someone who could truly capture all the emotions, the love, and the fun in a way that made me feel like I was reliving my wedding day all over again. I contacted Jerome and the rest was history! He is TRULY AMAZING! My video is everything I dreamed it would be and he was such a pleasure to work with! Jerome makes you feel so comfortable and you genuinely have a good time with him! I got married and had my reception at Monty's in the Grove and while taking some shots of video outside on the marina, my husband accidentally left my sandals laying around and forgot to get them when we went back to start the reception! Jerome was SOOO AMAZING that when he saw I could not handle my heels anymore and that my husband and I were frantically looking for the sandals (forgetting we had taken them to the marina), he ran out towards the marina and found my sandals!! HE WAS A TOTAL LIFE SAVER!! If you are looking for someone to make your wedding dreams come true when it comes to your wedding video... look no further! He was part of what I like to call my DREAM TEAM because he played such a huge part in making my wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 12/01/2018

Every photo is good enough to be a wall portrait! The artistic talent of Royes Media is some of the best I have ever seen. Perfect locations, super creative posing and amazing composition were all used in our son’s engagement session. Also the speed in receiving the final product is by far the fastest turn around we have ever gotten.
    We can’t wait to see Royes Magic for their wedding. One a scale from 1-10 I would rate them 1,000!
    -Marcia Edwards

Sent on 06/28/2018

Award

Royes Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date

• North Miami Beach, 33160 See on map
    Location of (Royes Media)