Salon Knotti

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Royal Glam Crew is an elite hair and makeup company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company consists of a team of professional hair and makeup artists, lead by Marissa Darroch. Marissa got her hairstylist license in 2004, and specializes in wedding hair, airbrush makeup, natural makeup, and costume makeup. She also provides her services to runway fashion shows, commercial shoots, and video shoots. She started Royal Glam Crew in 2015 with an idea to create an elite, travelling style team.

Royal Glam Crew provides premium beauty, hair, and makeup services. Their services include the following:

• Facials
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush, contour, eye, natural, and wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial

Other Services
Royal Glam Crew also offers photography services, specializing in contemporary and traditional styles. The final products are provided in the form of digital files and proofs. The photography services they offer include:

• Engagement shoot
  • One event per day
  • Trash the dress

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Brooke Married on 12/31/2017
    Marissa + crew are amazing! At my trial, I commented that she has such confidence when styling hair. At both my trial and on my wedding day, she whipped up the most beautiful hairstyle in no time at all. All of my bridesmaids wanted different makeup and hair styles; Marissa and her assistants realized all of their hopes! On my wedding day, I decided I wanted an even MORE natural look than I had requested at the trial. No questions asked, Marissa made it happen and I was overwhelmingly pleased with the final look. (I also decided to change my lip color the day of, which was no problem at all. Marissa is extremely adaptable and willing to meet your every need!) I would hire Marissa again in a heartbeat and will recommend her to all of my engaged friends.

Salon Knotti's reply:

Hi Brooke! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our absolute pleasure working with you and all of your girls. You gals were amazing and we thank you again for everything. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any future events you may have where you need to be glammed up :)
    Lauryn Married on 10/20/2017
    Marissa and her team are not only extremely talented, but also friendly. I treated my 7 bridesmaids and two mothers to hair and makeup for our wedding, but wanted to make it a girls pre-party as well. Marissa and her team made us feel like the salon was home and played our favorite music. Every girl not only looked amazing, but loved their look and stylist. It was the perfect way to start my wedding day and I only have positive things to say. Marissa nailed the look I wanted but also made it an amazing experience for me and all my friends. I couldn't have imagined a better team of stylist. Every bride wants to look their absolute best that day and Marissa will make that happen!

Salon Knotti's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Lauryn! We absolutely loved taking part in your special day! All the best!
    Jennifer Married on 04/16/2016
    Marissa was extremely accommodating regarding my schedule for my engagement shoot hair & makeup. She has been my hair stylist for 2 years and I was so happy she was able to do my hair & makeup for this special occasion. I absolutely loved what she did with my hair and that she listened to my preferences that my makeup be natural and low-key. Marissa has never let me down and I am excited to book her again when we do an Arizona reception after our UK wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

9015 E. Via Linda #106 Scottsdale, AZ, 85258
480-290-6470
215-498-1109
Location of (Salon Knotti)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding