The Sparkle Bar

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

The Sparkle Bar is a wedding makeup business based in Scottsdale, Arizona. They have created a space where diversity and natural beauty are celebrated. Their artists love helping couples feel beautiful and confident on their special day. The team is highly experienced and will strive to bring out your inner sparkle. Alex founded her company over five years ago and has been delivering impeccable and inclusive service ever since. The Sparkle Bar will prioritize your happiness and comfort, and endeavor to accentuate your true self.

The Sparkle Bar will be happy to host a consultation with you to discuss your desires for your momentous occasion. They can provide group services and multiple stylists, so you and your wedding party can look and feel amazing on your special day. You can also avail of a makeup trial so you can fine-tune your look. Some of the services offered by The Sparkle Bar include:

• Eye makeup
  • False lash application
  • Tattoo coverage
  • On-site makeup
  • Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/28/2019

So happy I found them!

Sparkle Bar were lovely to work with. I am a low-maintenance beauty person, and I was very anxious about having my makeup done professionally. But they made me very comfortable along the way. Charlie and CeCe were super punctual, professional, friendly, and welcoming. I loved my makeup and my bridesmaids looked great as well!
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 02/15/2019

So talented!

Anissa was absolutely amazing and upbeat and professional. She really understood and listened to what I wanted and that I don't usually wear a ton of makeup, yet, come the day of, I was so comfortable with her and her skills, that I let her go a little more on the dramatic side than originally planned. So glad I did, I felt so beautiful!! They do men's touch-ups too! Which I thought was a very nice option!
    Jaclyn Married on 11/03/2017
    I came to The Sparkle Bar after my previous make-up plans fell thru for my wedding. I called the week prior to the wedding and Leiah was able to schedule a trial and my wedding day-of makeup within a couple days of each other. When I came in for my trial, I showed her a few pictures and, boy, did she make magic happen. She basically did everything I showed her. Throughout the entire process, she wanted to make sure that she applied enough blush or highlight or contour. She wanted to truly make sure that you were happy with what she was doing. Another thing that I liked, was she told me that she wanted the make-up to look natural but just a little bit better. That is what I try to do on a day-to-day basis and that is what my, now, husband likes as well. She truly listened to everything I told her and she hit it out of the park. I cannot thank her enough for making me look beautiful on my wedding day. AND it lasted through the entire night. I didn't have to worry about makeup fading or dripping or anything. You will NOT be disappointed with her or any of her girls.

4200 N Marshall Way Suite 7, Suite 7 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251
Location of (The Sparkle Bar)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding