132 Schofield Dr., Richmond, VA 23113 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Royal Digital Photo & Video

Royal Digital Photo & Video is a wedding photography and videography service based in Richmond, Virginia. Owned and operated by an award-winning husband and wife team.

Royal Digital Photo & Video offers engagement shoots, wedding coverage, and wedding portrait photography. When it comes to video production services, they create cinematic films that capture your love story.

Follow Royal Digital Photo & Video on

Royal Digital Photo & Video 2
Royal Digital Photo & Video 3
  • Alea

Alea Kleinhammer · Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn't Be Happier With Royal Digital!!

Benny and Stephanie were an absolute dream to work with. They are incredibly down to Earth and are very passionate photographers. They were able to keep our entire day AHEAD of schedule (literally never happens). Their video production is absolutely incredible! Our wedding video is so personal and creative - we couldn't be happier with it. They beautifully captured every single moment of our day without us even noticing. We feel like we are reliving our wedding over and over again. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Piumi

Piumi · Married on 05/31/2019

We're obsessed!

Benny is truly an artist! We just had our engagement shoot and we couldn't be happier with the photos. Logistics went wrong- like both my shoes broke and I had to go barefoot- so I was worried about how the photos might turn out, but they're amazing! Benny completely captured my vision of beautiful candid moments amidst a lot of greenery (we had our shoot at Brookside Gardens in MD). He is also very professional and truly cares about his work. Can't wait for our big day!
    Post-wedding review: We haven't seen all our photos yet but we just KNOW they are going to be beautiful from seeing the sneak peek. Benny and Stephanie are AMAZING! Benny has a special talent at capturing natural elements which is exactly what I wanted for our super nature-themed rustic wedding out in the woods in a log cabin! They were also very professional and a power duo! They arrived promptly on time for our getting-ready photos and didn't pause for a moment to even catch their breath until they had captured everything we wanted to document in our wedding. They checked in with me several times throughout the night to make sure they captured everything and everyone I wanted to document. Oh- and the two of them are so adorable! Stephanie will hype you and your new hubby/wife up all night with comments like "Your WIFE! Omg!" haha so cute. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. HIGHLY recommend to anyone and everyone. Don't let the lack of 100+ reviews throw you off like it almost did for me. These guys know what they're doing and it's clear they love what they do.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Royal Digital Photo & Video 4
    Royal Digital Photo & Video 5
    Royal Digital Photo & Video 6

Royal Digital Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• 132 Schofield Dr. Richmond, VA, 23113 See on map
    (949) 529-4222 (Phone number)