132 Schofield Dr., Richmond, VA 23113 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Royal Digital Photo & Video

Royal Digital Photo & Video is a wedding photography and videography service based in Richmond, Virginia. Owned and operated by an award-winning husband and wife team.

Royal Digital Photo & Video offers engagement shoots, wedding coverage, and wedding portrait photography. When it comes to video production services, they create cinematic films that capture your love story.

Follow Royal Digital Photo & Video on

Royal Digital Photo & Video 2
Royal Digital Photo & Video 3

Rachel · Married on 03/30/2019

BEST Decision we made!

I could literally write a novel on how amazing Benny and Stephanie are and it would be a best seller. Making sure I hired the perfect photographer was my top priority but also something I was nervous about because you never know things will turn out. I can confidently say that aside from marrying my husband, choosing Royal Digital to capture and film our wedding was HANDS DOWN the best decision I made. From day 1, Benny and Stephanie were the most down-to-earth, genuine, flexible and professional people to work with. Their passion speaks for itself. Throughout every correspondense and conversation, they always made me feel confident and relaxed. When I met them on our wedding day it was no different. I cannot thank them enough for truly capturing the best parts of our day. We were SPEECHLESS when we saw our photos and video. We cant thank them enough for everything, it was an honor to be a subject of their art.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Royal Digital Photo & Video's reply:

Rachel and Matt! Thank you so much for allowing us to join you on your AMAZING wedding and for your kind words! Stephanie and I still talk about all the fun we had at your wedding and we are so happy to have worked with you! Perfect weather, perfect day, perfect couple!

Royal Digital Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• 132 Schofield Dr. Richmond, VA, 23113 See on map
    (949) 529-4222 (Phone number)