Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

About Rox Sauls Events

Design Services
We specialize in concept and inspiration hand-picking wardrobe, locations, color palettes, and textures for timeless results. Whether you are planning a wedding, private affair or editorial, we offer gorgeous pieces for centerpieces, chiffon drapes, luxurious linens and so much more. Our team takes care of all the delivery, set-up and take down so you don't have to worry about a thing. We appreciate unique touches and strive to make each event reflect your vision, and therefore do not offer cookie cutter design packages. As a designer we take pride in making all of our events their own.

Styling
We know how to add the little touches and arrange items for that perfect look you're dying for. Or if you know what you want but not sure what to do or need an extra hand you can add on our styling services.

Floral Design
This is our passion. Making the world a beautiful place couldn't be more rewarding. Our signature floral style is organic, free flowing, romantic and lush. Often times our inspiration comes from the garden, beautiful blooms, touches of fruit and textural stems. We love nothing more than a great statement centerpiece or luscious bouquet.

Schedule a complimentary consultation to go over your vision and receive a custom quote.

Like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest

2014flowerwildpippinhill0165
french5

6 Reviews for Rox Sauls Events

Amber · Married on 08/09/2014

I loved Rox! From day one, Roxanne knew my budget and understood my vision. She went above and beyond simply recommending decor items that she already had- she bought more items for her inventory to make sure I had exactly what I wanted (the perfect blush sequin tablecloths!) :) She helped me problem solve, and gave me so much advice about other wedding planning tasks that I was doing on my own. Renting decor items instead of buying them all saved me so much money in the end, PLUS her team did all of the set-up and take-down so I didn't have to worry about it on my wedding day. I will recommend Rox to all my friends who are looking for wedding decor, flowers, or planning!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Sherry · Married on 06/14/2014

Rox...thank you SO much for making my special day extra special. I know that you went above and beyond to assist me with my dream wedding to my best friend. I tried my best to provide you with my vision and relied heavily on you to bring your artistic impression and creativity to the plan. You assisted me with so much more than a simple contract could state. Your style and my vision were a perfect match. I'm so glad I found you and appreciate your styling, floral arranging and day of expertise. I almost could not believe a negative review for you.....you were professional, pleasant and very very accommodating. My only complaint was that it went so fast and I can only do it once. I will refer you to everyone that is looking for your services, whether it is planning, decorating or floral....I appreciate all you have done for me and consider it a privilege to call you friend. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Hallie · Married on 08/03/2013

Rox Sauls offered rental services for her amazing items as well as her event planning service. I opted to rent the decor from her. This rental came with a set as well as an attention to detail that really made sure that every part of the wedding went well. She helped with the cake, the flowers, and day of coordination. She was so professional, sweet, and truly wanted us to have the best wedding even if that meant a little more elbow grease on her part. I would recommend her to anyone and would absolutely use her again.

Sent on 10/15/2013

• A Creekside Affair
    A Creekside Affair Barn & Farm Weddings

Rox is professional, caring and warm on top of being super creative and fun to be around. As a venue manager, I recommend her services to brides looking for professional help.

• Sound Wave Events
    Sound Wave Events Wedding DJs

Roxanne is phenomenal! Her design style is astounding and she has an amazing way of bringing together all the details to create beautiful events. She is a gem to work with and always takes incredible care of her clients. We love working with Roxanne because we know the evening will be smooth and the bride will be stress-free, enjoying her special day. We highly recommend Roxanne!

• Rhodes Entertainment
    Rhodes Entertainment Wedding DJs

I recently DJ'd a wedding in which Roxanne was the wedding coordinator and she was nothing but a pleasure to work with. The moments leading up to the ceremony were hectic (as most weddings are), but she seemed to juggle all the tasks with composure and ease. Rox was very professional and always seemed to be aware of what was going on and what needed to be done throughout the night. She also contacted me several times before the event to make sure I was informed of every update to the couple's schedule, which was highly appreciated. Rox even made sure I had food and water throughout the 6 hour reception. If she's taking care of the vendors like that, I can imagine how she is with the bride and groom. Highly recommended!

• Seattle, 98101 See on map