8807 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rothchild Catering & Conference Center

Rothchild Catering - A locally owned and family manged event business in Knoxville , TN "Setting the Standard for Special Events" for over 30 years!

Rothchild Catering and Conference Center, can coordinate every aspect of your special event, from food preparation to entertainment to logistics and everything in between.

For over 30 years, Rothchild Catering has been serving delicious foods attractively presented to East Tennessee and beyond. Rothchild Catering started in a leased 19-stool, 520 square foot snack shop in Knoxville’s leading office complex and has since turned into the premier location for special events in the Greater Knoxville area!

For more information, visit our website at http://www.rothchildcatering.com/ or give us a call and we would be happy to send you information or book an appointment 865.690.0103.

Follow Rothchild Catering & Conference Center on

1279932610301440136947687991042763162539802n
111484828752781225146923652010265257784640o

36 Reviews for Rothchild Catering & Conference Center

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Susan Rothchild is an absolute angel. Both my Rehearsal and Wedding meals were some of the best food I have ever put into my mouth. I had my wedding at the Knoxville Zoo and wasn't exactly thrilled with their preferred caterers so we decided to do taste tests elsewhere. My fiance and I are from Nashville so we planned to meet with Susan and sample the menu; we scheduled it and made our trip, THEN SHOWED UP AN HOUR LATE BECAUSE OF THE TIME CHANGE. How embarrassing!! Susan (and her staff) handled it like champs, and served us some of the best food I've ever tried! We were blown away, and knew we wanted to work with her after the first course!

We emailed menus back and forth and she made the whole process extremely easy. We were able to work closely with Tom and Jack who we adore as well, and I cannot tell you how excited our guests were to just read the menu when they sat down!

We even ran into a couple of hiccups on the venue end on our 1 month walk through (that Susan and Jack attended with us) as we were not able to have specific foods in specific areas due to the animals (no meat near the tigers)- Susan and Jack were able to provide alternatives and work with the venue to create flawless solutions.

Again, I cannot stress how amazing this team was. I had mismatched china, and they provided gold rimmed plates for anyone who needed seconds. We found out our rental company did not have enough of the same color napkins for all of our guests maybe 2 weeks out and RC provided them for us! The buffet was discreetly broken down after dinner, and they even assisted with the cake cutting. Everything was SO perfect, and SO easy to plan from afar. Everything was exactly as promised, if not better, and we are still receiving complements on not only the food, but the service! My guests literally have selfies with Tom (the chef) either from the pasta station during the RD, or carving the beef at the wedding. How fun!? I would book them again in a heartbeat!!

Rothchild Catering & Conference Center 1
    Rothchild Catering & Conference Center 2
    Rothchild Catering & Conference Center 3

tristen · Married on 10/06/2017

Cake flavor choices were abundant! The cake was beautiful and delicious. We had the red velvet with cream cheese frosting. Absolutely delicious.

• O

olivia · Married on 07/15/2017

We just got married at rothchild- had the ceremony and reception there. I can't say enough about rothchild and the entire staff. We had a lot of unexpected changes come up through the wedding planning process and they were so kind and accommodating in helping us with those changes. I worked with Kasey R through my time and she was so responsive and friendly and super super helpful in making suggestions and giving guidance. The food was delicious on our wedding night and the cake was not only beautiful but also so so good! I also can't say enough about the staff- we didn't have a coordinator or planner and I'm so glad we didn't because the staff that night virtually filled that role and helped us the whole way through with staying on schedule and giving us helpful updates and even keeping our bridal party in order! The entire staff was so so kind and responded to every small request we made. I can't imagine having gotten married in any other venue in the area- we had the most beautiful evening and kasey and the team took the stress right out of everything. Thank you Rothchild for giving brandon and I the best night of our lives!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Rothchild Catering & Conference Center's reply:

Olivia, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. You all were wonderful to work with from beginning to end. We truly appreciate you, Brandon, and your families allowing us to be part of your very special day. Cheers Mr. and Mrs. Crabtree!! Best wishes to the sweetest couple.

Rothchild Catering & Conference Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 800
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 7
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Tonya Damron Photography
    Tonya Damron Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with Rothchilds!

• Lisa Foster Floral Design
    Lisa Foster Floral Design Wedding Florists

Rothchild's is so great! They can help organize any special occasion or special event without any problems! As florists we love to work with Rothchild's and their helpful staff!

• 8807 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN 37923 See on map