8807 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rothchild Catering & Conference Center

Rothchild Catering knows that your wedding day is one of the most special days, and you will create memories that last a lifetime. We consider it an honor to help you plan a delicious reception meal for your friends and family. Our event coordinators will take the time to listen to your ideas and learn about your vision to ensure your menu is perfectly tailored to suit your taste.

Our service staff is trained to provide you and your guests with the highest quality of service. You can relax and enjoy your day while our team takes care of all of your catering needs. Our staff will arrive on time with all food service equipment needed for your order. They will properly set up your food display, replenish food and beverage throughout the reception and clean plates from guests tables.

Follow Rothchild Catering & Conference Center on

Campfire mac 'n' cheese

38 Reviews for Rothchild Catering & Conference Center

• Dru

Dru Burgo Boudreaux · Married on 02/22/2020

Great Service & Delicious Food!

Working with Rothchild was easy and they were very accommodating throughout the process. (I changed my mind a few times on food selection!) The food was delicious and our guests raved about it!! We did a buffet style with a burger bar. I wish I could tell you more about the presentation of dinner, but I did not get to see the set up because Rothchild had servers that brought our food to us at the head table! Our wedding felt like it went by so quick but dinner was one of my favorite times. Everything slowed down for my husband and I as we got to sit back and relax and enjoy the good food! After dinner, Rothchild boxes the food for you to take home & unfortunately we were missing a few boxes. I was really upset the next day because one of the boxes we were missing had the baked ziti in it and I was excited to get another taste (it was my favorite!!) I emailed the company to try and figure out what happened and just to express my frustration. We are still not sure what happened to some of the leftovers, but Susan answered my emails quickly and professionally and with great care. 100% recommend.

Sent on 04/17/2020

Rothchild Catering & Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! You were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations again on your wedding! We wish you all the best!!
  • F

F. Hysa · Married on 09/11/2019

Absolutely perfect

My experience was nothing short of exceptional. From planning the wedding to our big day; I couldn't have asked for a better team to make my special day truly magical. Susan was professional & kind. When I got stressed out at times, Susan knew exactly what to say to help calm me down. She gave the BEST advice on the execution of all our ideas and wishes. She knew what would work and what wouldn't. She politely helped guide me in the right direction on every decision that needed to be made. Not to mention her entire staff was beyond professional and went above and beyond to make sure our guests received the best service. The food was DELICIOUS.. by far the best catering you can find in Knoxville. Between the immaculate service, beautiful space, incredible staff and delectable food/cake, it is no wonder they have been one of the top in the industry for so long. I HIGHLY recommend choosing Rothchild's for your wedding. You will NOT feel like " just another customer", for more business. You will feel like the most special and valued person that has ever walked through their doors. It is a family run business and they truly make you feel like family.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Rothchild Catering & Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!! We greatly appreciate it. Our staff loves to hear from our customers so we will be sure to share this with those who helped with your day. Thank you again. We wish you all the best!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Susan Rothchild is an absolute angel. Both my Rehearsal and Wedding meals were some of the best food I have ever put into my mouth. I had my wedding at the Knoxville Zoo and wasn't exactly thrilled with their preferred caterers so we decided to do taste tests elsewhere. My fiance and I are from Nashville so we planned to meet with Susan and sample the menu; we scheduled it and made our trip, THEN SHOWED UP AN HOUR LATE BECAUSE OF THE TIME CHANGE. How embarrassing!! Susan (and her staff) handled it like champs, and served us some of the best food I've ever tried! We were blown away, and knew we wanted to work with her after the first course!

We emailed menus back and forth and she made the whole process extremely easy. We were able to work closely with Tom and Jack who we adore as well, and I cannot tell you how excited our guests were to just read the menu when they sat down!

We even ran into a couple of hiccups on the venue end on our 1 month walk through (that Susan and Jack attended with us) as we were not able to have specific foods in specific areas due to the animals (no meat near the tigers)- Susan and Jack were able to provide alternatives and work with the venue to create flawless solutions.

Again, I cannot stress how amazing this team was. I had mismatched china, and they provided gold rimmed plates for anyone who needed seconds. We found out our rental company did not have enough of the same color napkins for all of our guests maybe 2 weeks out and RC provided them for us! The buffet was discreetly broken down after dinner, and they even assisted with the cake cutting. Everything was SO perfect, and SO easy to plan from afar. Everything was exactly as promised, if not better, and we are still receiving complements on not only the food, but the service! My guests literally have selfies with Tom (the chef) either from the pasta station during the RD, or carving the beef at the wedding. How fun!? I would book them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Rothchild Catering & Conference Center Pricing

Rothchild Catering & Conference Center Price Rates

Rothchild Catering & Conference Center FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 40
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 26
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 28
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 18
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Server(s)
    China
    Flatware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 8
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Wine
    House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

Real Weddings

• Tonya Damron Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with Rothchilds!

• Lisa Foster Floral Design Wedding Florists

Rothchild's is so great! They can help organize any special occasion or special event without any problems! As florists we love to work with Rothchild's and their helpful staff!

• 8807 Kingston Pike Knoxville, 37923 See on map
    Location of (Rothchild Catering & Conference Center)