155 N College Ave 230, Fort Collins, CO 80524 Map · Phone number

About RosieGowns

I am a tailor/ designer specializing in gowns. I can create a gown from your dreams, alter a miss sized gown, recut and restyle a gown...love working with gowns!

Make an appointment at my website rosiegowns.com using the BOOK NOW button!

I am now located in Old Town Ft Collins, Colorado. Use appointment button at rosiegowns.com, call or text 415-383-1466

• The Bridal Connection

RosieGowns 2
RosieGowns 3

Cara · Married on 09/21/2019

Superbly talented!

When I bought a wedding dress at a consignment shop, I naively thought alterations would be simple. The dress was big on me, the simple style of the front bodice didn't sit right and it had an illusion back that was constructed with a light tulle fabric. So in short, it was a tricky project. I went to a couple of tailors before meeting Rosie, but none of them felt confident about executing the project to my liking. Alas, Rosie didn't have any hesitations about tailoring the dress and even seemed excited about the prospect to update/upgrade it! Her artistic approach was thoughtful, detail-oriented, and dynamic. We decided to remove 4 bottom layers of tulle and add a lace underlay. I fell even more in love with my dress at every fitting!! I highly recommend Rosie if you are looking for a creative tailor that you can trust with your wedding dress. I can't thank you enough, Rosie.

RosieGowns 4
    RosieGowns 5
    RosieGowns 6
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Leah · Married on 03/31/2018

Rosie is incredible! She went above and beyond on my wedding dress alterations. She did quite a lot of work on my dress including hemmed the bottom, shortened the train, added a bustle, took in a lot on the lace bodice and shoulders, and added a sheer fabric on the inside edges to make sure the lace/bead work wouldn’t bother my skin. She worked very quickly too. It was clear that her top priority was to make my dress perfect for me in every way and she exceeded all expectations. I received so many compliments on my wedding day that my dress looked like it was custom made just for me — and it was, by Rosie! Not to mention, she is extremely kind and caring. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone and I am so grateful to have found her for my wedding dress alterations. Thank you Rosie for everything!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Pearl · Married on 08/18/2012

4.2

Sottile and Rosie Gowns are such a cute and neighborly alteration place. They specialize in wedding gowns, and Rosie did a wonderful work on my wedding dress. It made it perfect to my fit. She made my wedding long ball gown into another gown when it was bustso up. The dress fit perfect on me. Thank you Rosie!

Sent on 09/09/2012

RosieGowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Customary Attire
    Dress Replicas
    Formal Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months