Blackistone Florist

San Jose, CA View map
$2,400 Typical Price

$2,400 Typical Price

Blackistone Florist is a professional wedding florist that is located in San Jose, California down the street from Santana Row. This company provides a truly special service for weddings anywhere in the bay area; they are passionate about making your special day a thing to remember, and they take their job very seriously. Blackistone Florist's owner hand picks the freshest flowers every day, so you will get the highest quality floral arrangements you can imagine. This award-winning florist was originally in Washington, D.C. for 22 years, then spent nine years in Las Vegas as a 24 hour flower shop. In 2014, they were voted the Best Florist 2014.Now located in the Bay Area, they are ready to put their many years of experience to work for you!

Blackistone provides professional wedding floral services and packages to a variety of wedding couples with different styles, tastes, and budgets. Notable services include pre-wedding consultations, a complimentry sample of guest table centerpiece, event design, setup, delivery, and visits to your wedding venue. Other services offered include:

• complimentary consultaion
  • complimentary guest table sample
  • on site visits prior to the wedding
  • ceremony and reception flower decoration
  • delivery/ setup /break down
  • Flowers for brides/brides maids
  • corsages/boutonnieres

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$145

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
4.3

Eliz A. Married on 05/23/2022

Beautiful flowers for amazing value

Ramyar was a delight to work with. He was so approachable and easy to work with. And quick to return my calls! I found amazing value in my wedding flowers. He captured my vision from inspo pics perfectly!!
  • Gigi
    Gigi R. Married on 10/06/2021

So wonderful!

I had a great time planning the flowers for my wedding with Blackistone! I had a small wedding so I didn’t need much. Other than my bouquet, my groom had a boutonnière and his mother had a corsage.

My bouquet was gorgeous! I got so many compliments on it. It fit my vision so well. Thank you to Robert and his team for making me such a beautiful bouquet!!
  • Tina
    Tina W. Married on 12/28/2019

Flowers that fit our needs perfectly!

Many of my friends spent thousands of dollars on flowers for their wedding, as they used fresh flowers for ceremony decor and reception centerpieces; we decided very early on that we were not going to do that and only wanted fresh flowers for our bouquets and boutonnieres. Despite this, we were not able to find any florists initially within our budget and were almost prepared to go down the DIY route. Then came Blackistone Florist.

I got in touch with Robert from Blackistone, who offered to provide us with a bridal bouquet, four bridesmaid bouquets, eight boutonnieres (one for groom, five for groomsmen, and two for our fathers), and two corsages (for our mothers) at a very reasonable cost. He also threw in some extra flowers for our cake and offered a toss bouquet but we declined since we weren't doing a bouquet toss. I told Robert I only wanted white or cream flowers (no flower preference), little to no greenery, no baby's breath, and nothing too voluminous -- classic and understated.

Robert called a few days before the wedding to confirm drop-off time and ended up arriving super early to the venue on the day of the wedding, which ended up working out fine since the groomsmen were pretty much ready to be pinned. Robert also brought vases to keep the flowers hydrated! Because my bouquet was all (or mostly) roses, it ended up drying wonderfully and is now a beautiful keepsake!

Real Weddings

• Tina & Evan
    58 photos · 12/28/2019

451 SARATOGA AVE San Jose, CA, 95129
408-564-7175

Open 7 Days A Week 9am-6pm After hours appointments must be scheduled
Location of (Blackistone Florist)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding