425 5th Ave, Indialantic, FL 32903 Map · Phone number

About Roses Are Red

Cute boutique flower shop offering budget friendly, trendy designs. We offer unique flowers, beach weddings, arches/gazebo decor, DIY bulk flowers and classes, and full service luxury wedding designs. We offer everything ala carte so you never pay for anything extra. We service weddings as small as a single bouquet on up to lavish events with a dozen bridesmaids with church and reception decor. We are members of the Brevard County Bridal Association, Florida State Florist Association, Society of American Florists, and Melbourne Chamber of East Central Florida and are very active in our community. We are on the preferred vendor list for most venues in our area. Let us create the perfect wedding designs to fit your budget and be unique to reflect your own personal style.

Follow Roses Are Red on

AngelGrayKahre242
DSCF1621

30 Reviews for Roses Are Red

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2017

I cannot say enough about the helpfulness of these ladies! I came to them for bulk flowers after my original vendor fell through and we had to change our venue at the last minute. They were really easy to work with and answered all of my questions with ease. We loved our 'wildflower" look. We would definitely recommend! Thank you!

• natalie

natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

Christy at Roses are Red was absolutely WONDERFUL with accommodating our flowers for our wedding, they had great suggestions when we came in with pictures and ideas. They had on time delivery for beautiful centerpieces, bouquet and boutonnieres and totally willing to add or change small details in the mont before our wedding. I absolutely recommend them.

• Y

Yahira · Married on 11/14/2015

We worked with Gaylin and she was the sweetest, most knowledgeable person we had met through our florist picking venture for our wedding. She made sure that everything we had was best quality and beautiful. We met with her twice and both experiences were such a pleasure. Florists are never cheap but she made sure that she gave us the biggest bang for our buck. She won't offer you something that she thinks will be a waste of your money. When I first saw our flowers I cried. They were so beautiful and so perfect, even better than i had imagined them to be. She had even sent me a picture of when my flowers came in, 3 days before our wedding. Little details like that make an experience so much better. If I ever need any flowers for any occasion, I will be sure to see Gaylin again. Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful.
    -Yahira & Terrance Burt
    Married 11/14/15

Roses Are Red FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,503.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
    Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront Hotel Weddings

Roses are Red does the floral centerpieces for all of our wedding packages. The staff is professional, timely, and organized. The arrangements are always breathtaking as well! I highly recommend Roses are Red and their sister shop, Violets in Bloom for any of your wedding day needs!

• Saving the Day Events
    Saving the Day Events Wedding Planners

Roses are Red/Violets in Bloom does amazing work! They pay close attention to detail to ensure your vision is executed seamlessly!

• 425 5th Ave Indialantic, 32903 See on map