Roses Are Red Reviews

30 | Indialantic, FL

30 Reviews for Roses Are Red

Heather · Getting married on 01/01/2020

My flowers were beautiful! My contact was very informative and had fantastic ideas that went right with my style and vision.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2017

I cannot say enough about the helpfulness of these ladies! I came to them for bulk flowers after my original vendor fell through and we had to change our venue at the last minute. They were really easy to work with and answered all of my questions with ease. We loved our 'wildflower" look. We would definitely recommend! Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2017
  • natalie

natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

Christy at Roses are Red was absolutely WONDERFUL with accommodating our flowers for our wedding, they had great suggestions when we came in with pictures and ideas. They had on time delivery for beautiful centerpieces, bouquet and boutonnieres and totally willing to add or change small details in the mont before our wedding. I absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Y

Yahira · Married on 11/14/2015

We worked with Gaylin and she was the sweetest, most knowledgeable person we had met through our florist picking venture for our wedding. She made sure that everything we had was best quality and beautiful. We met with her twice and both experiences were such a pleasure. Florists are never cheap but she made sure that she gave us the biggest bang for our buck. She won't offer you something that she thinks will be a waste of your money. When I first saw our flowers I cried. They were so beautiful and so perfect, even better than i had imagined them to be. She had even sent me a picture of when my flowers came in, 3 days before our wedding. Little details like that make an experience so much better. If I ever need any flowers for any occasion, I will be sure to see Gaylin again. Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful.
    -Yahira & Terrance Burt
    Married 11/14/15

Sent on 11/21/2015

Alisha · Married on 09/06/2015

Roses Are Red were great to deal with. All I had to do was send them pictures of what I was visioning and they made it all appear on my special day!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Salesia · Married on 05/17/2015

Roses are red delivered fresh flowers to my baker for my cake. They were beautiful!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Loren · Married on 05/03/2015

Christine and Maria (at violets in Bloom location) were both so helpful! They patiently answered all of my questions and were always available to assist me with the (extremely) stressful and confusing process of deciding on anything wedding related. They made my flower crown (which turned out exactly as I had hoped!) as well as supplied the flowers for our DIY bouquets and centerpieces. They ended up giving us way more than we paid for because they had an abundance of the flowers we ordered that day. I was so grateful and pleased! I Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Pamela · Married on 03/28/2015

We used Roses are Red for our wedding flowers in March. I would recommend them for anyone planning any type of event. They were extremely easy to meet up with at either of their stores, responded quickly to all questions on the phone or email, and worked well with any ideas we had. They guided me through my DIY centerpieces and had everything ready to go when I came in to pick up the vases, sea glass and flowers. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I could not get enough of the bouquets, centerpieces or church flowers! The flowers put the finishing touches on the wedding and our pictures! I will be using Roses are Red for any flower needs in the future and would suggest them to everyone.

Sent on 06/13/2015

I ordered my flowers thru Violets in Bloom and could not have been happier! Christi is simply the best! She looked at my pinterest inspiration and worked with our budget to create the most beautiful flowers. Christi and her team were always available for questions, readily made proposal changes and delivered the flowers on time the day of the wedding. Have no fear when booking with Violets in Bloom. They will make your wedding day special!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

Most wonderful place to get flowers! People are incredibly knowledgeable and kind!! very very helpful and affordable. We had such an excess of beautiful flowers for a fraction of what others charged. Incredible arrangements and quality.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Serena · Married on 11/08/2014

We used Violets in Bloom for our wedding and they were absolutely wonderful! We traveled from MD to FL to check out this florist and as soon as I walked in their shop, I knew they were the one. The shop was so cute and perfect with all sorts of flowers and accessories - AND it was exceptionally clean! (We visited 3 florists; Violets in Bloom was definitely the cleanest.)
    At our initial consultation I told the ladies exactly what I had pictured in my head and showed them a few pictures of ideas. A few days later they sent me the estimate and worked with me to get it in my price range.
    The day of the wedding my mind was on so many things, but not flowers. And honestly, my mind didn't need to be on the flowers. When I arrived at the ceremony and reception all of the arrangements were exactly the way I wanted them. Not one color or flower was wrong. It was perfect!
    Thank you, Violets in Bloom!

Sent on 11/18/2014
  • MelRay101214

melody · Married on 10/12/2014

I actually used the sister store Violets in Bloom, Christi was great to work with. I stopped by the shop one afternoon and told her what I was needing and she immediately got my vision. It was a small order- 2 bouquets and 2 boutonnieres. I picked up my flowers a day early and here it is 3 days after the wedding (I have had them for 4 days) and they still look fantastic. They are stunning. I found the price for what I got was FANTASTIC... I have also swung by her Violets in Bloom shop a few times since contracting her to do my flowers for the wedding to pick up flowers on the spur of the moment and the service and flowers have always been great. Thank you Christi

Sent on 10/15/2014

Roses Are Red's reply:

I loved your pictures on Facebook!!! You were a pleasure to work with! We wish you every happiness in your married life!

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2014

Christi was great to work with. She did my flowers and the corsages for my wedding. I really wanted Tulips for my flowers (which typically aren't in season and hard to find). She found a way to get them for me. Since I already knew what I wanted (thanks to Pinterest) our appointment only took about 20 mins. It was very easy doing business with her. The other amazing thing is that the flowers lasted about 1.5 weeks! Her prices were also the most reasonable in the area!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Christy did an excellent job on all of our flowers! I was very pleased with her reasonable prices as well as the beautiful bouquets she made for me and my bridesmaids. The only problem I had is I wish they would last forever because they were so gorgeous!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

I absolutely love this place, the ladies were nice and so truthful. I wanted these certain flowers but they told us that they are super expensive. I wanted a bouquet to throw so they just took the extract flowers from all the girls bouquet and made me one for free!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Tiffany · Married on 12/17/2012

Loved, loved, loved everything about Roses are Red. Christi made wonderful suggestions and provided me with beautiful arrangements I could never have dreamed up on my own. I was planning this as a destination wedding - so everything had to be done over the phone - I was pleasantly surprised with how beautiful everything was considering the price point.
    Highly Recommend.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Ashley · Married on 12/09/2012

Christi and her team at Roses are Red far exceeded my expectations. The flowers they provided for my December wedding made the event more than perfect! The colors were exceptional and the types she chose were so unique, everybody was talking. Considering the season, I was also looking for a live evergreen garland to decorate a staircase banister and she definitely delivered. After the wedding, the beautiful garland still lasted for 2 weeks! I would recommend Roses are Red to anyone looking for a florist for any event and I will definitely use them again at my future events! I've already used them to send flowers to a friend who had a baby, so remember them for any occasion, big or small and in between!

Sent on 05/25/2013

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Roses are Red. We were nervous about what we would get for such a great price. However, they exceeded our expectations and delivered more beautiful flowers then we could ever imagine. They were easy to work with and we would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Jackie · Married on 11/10/2012

Christie at Roses are Red was such a pleasure to work with! Her work is beautiful and she helped me create exactly the vision I had for my flowers, everyone loved them! I would highly recommend Christie and her team to anyone looking for a florist in the Melbourne area, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Roses Are Red's reply:

Thanks Jackie! It was a pleasure working with you and you were absolutely stunning in your dress! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Sharon · Married on 10/05/2012

Christi did an awesome job on my flowers for my wedding. They were gorgeous! She listened to the details and what i was picturing and then offered me lots of suggestions and showed me examples in her shop. It was a great experience and i felt like Christi really cared to try and give me exactly what i wanted. She has great communication and i couldn't have been happier with the service!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Chrisite did an amzing job for our wedding. We were not from the area and she took our ideas and made them happen. She made it so easy for us and her flowers were abosolutely stunning. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Mandy · Married on 03/25/2012

Christi is the best. So friendly and very knowledgeable. Her prices beat everyone in town and some even by half! Thank you guys so much for the beautiful arrangements for our wedding! You went so over and beyond. Everyone that saw them absolutely loved them! Thank you again and I will definitely use you guys for any future flower needs :)

Sent on 11/07/2012

Roses Are Red's reply:

Mandy, you are such a sweet heart! Always a pleasure to see you, you are just a bundle of positive energy! Hope to see you soon!

Haley · Married on 03/17/2012

I cried the first time I saw my bouquet, it was that gorgeous! Roses are Red's bouque's and centerpieces were perfection and the prices we the best in the area. Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Laura · Married on 02/18/2012

We used Roses are Red as our florist for our wedding. When we met with the owner, we were very impressed with how quickly she understood our vision and what we were looking for. Her prices are really reasonable, especially for the quality she provides. When I first saw the bouquets for my wedding, I almost cried (but I couldn't ruin my freshly done make-up, lol). They were everything I was hoping for. Christy had done just what I asked for! Then the reception flowers were even better!! They looked so beautiful on all of the tables and I even had guests asking me if they could take some home because they looked and smelled so pretty. We were very pleased with how wonderful all of our wedding flowers came out and could not have asked for anything better. Thanks Roses are Red for exceeding our expectations!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Roses Are Red's reply:

You're the best, it was such a pleasure working with you! It was a delight creating such fun designs for your wedding day. Lots and lots of fabulous purple, yippie!

Anne · Married on 11/06/2010

beautiful flowers, owner christy was so sweet and helpful.

Sent on 11/23/2010