30 Reviews for Roses Are Red

Aisle Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
30 Roses Are Red Reviews

I cannot say enough about the helpfulness of these ladies! I came to them for bulk flowers after my original vendor fell through and we had to change our venue at the last minute. They were really easy to work with and answered all of my questions with ease. We loved our 'wildflower" look. We would definitely recommend! Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christy at Roses are Red was absolutely WONDERFUL with accommodating our flowers for our wedding, they had great suggestions when we came in with pictures and ideas. They had on time delivery for beautiful centerpieces, bouquet and boutonnieres and totally willing to add or change small details in the mont before our wedding. I absolutely recommend them.

Profile Picture User5437025, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

We worked with Gaylin and she was the sweetest, most knowledgeable person we had met through our florist picking venture for our wedding. She made sure that everything we had was best quality and beautiful. We met with her twice and both experiences were such a pleasure. Florists are never cheap but she made sure that she gave us the biggest bang for our buck. She won't offer you something that she thinks will be a waste of your money. When I first saw our flowers I cried. They were so beautiful and so perfect, even better than i had imagined them to be. She had even sent me a picture of when my flowers came in, 3 days before our wedding. Little details like that make an experience so much better. If I ever need any flowers for any occasion, I will be sure to see Gaylin again. Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful.
-Yahira & Terrance Burt
Married 11/14/15

Profile Picture Yahira, 11/14/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Roses Are Red were great to deal with. All I had to do was send them pictures of what I was visioning and they made it all appear on my special day!

Profile Picture Alisha, 9/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roses are red delivered fresh flowers to my baker for my cake. They were beautiful!

Profile Picture Salesia, 5/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine and Maria (at violets in Bloom location) were both so helpful! They patiently answered all of my questions and were always available to assist me with the (extremely) stressful and confusing process of deciding on anything wedding related. They made my flower crown (which turned out exactly as I had hoped!) as well as supplied the flowers for our DIY bouquets and centerpieces. They ended up giving us way more than we paid for because they had an abundance of the flowers we ordered that day. I was so grateful and pleased! I Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Loren, 5/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Roses are Red for our wedding flowers in March. I would recommend them for anyone planning any type of event. They were extremely easy to meet up with at either of their stores, responded quickly to all questions on the phone or email, and worked well with any ideas we had. They guided me through my DIY centerpieces and had everything ready to go when I came in to pick up the vases, sea glass and flowers. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I could not get enough of the bouquets, centerpieces or church flowers! The flowers put the finishing touches on the wedding and our pictures! I will be using Roses are Red for any flower needs in the future and would suggest them to everyone.

Profile Picture Pamela, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I know nothing of flowers and she was very helpful. I just gave her my budget and colors and she helped me pick out an awesome bouquet.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I ordered my flowers thru Violets in Bloom and could not have been happier! Christi is simply the best! She looked at my pinterest inspiration and worked with our budget to create the most beautiful flowers. Christi and her team were always available for questions, readily made proposal changes and delivered the flowers on time the day of the wedding. Have no fear when booking with Violets in Bloom. They will make your wedding day special!

Profile Picture User4623717, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Most wonderful place to get flowers! People are incredibly knowledgeable and kind!! very very helpful and affordable. We had such an excess of beautiful flowers for a fraction of what others charged. Incredible arrangements and quality.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Violets in Bloom for our wedding and they were absolutely wonderful! We traveled from MD to FL to check out this florist and as soon as I walked in their shop, I knew they were the one. The shop was so cute and perfect with all sorts of flowers and accessories - AND it was exceptionally clean! (We visited 3 florists; Violets in Bloom was definitely the cleanest.)
At our initial consultation I told the ladies exactly what I had pictured in my head and showed them a few pictures of ideas. A few days later they sent me the estimate and worked with me to get it in my price range.
The day of the wedding my mind was on so many things, but not flowers. And honestly, my mind didn't need to be on the flowers. When I arrived at the ceremony and reception all of the arrangements were exactly the way I wanted them. Not one color or flower was wrong. It was perfect!
Thank you, Violets in Bloom!

Profile Picture Serena, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I actually used the sister store Violets in Bloom, Christi was great to work with. I stopped by the shop one afternoon and told her what I was needing and she immediately got my vision. It was a small order- 2 bouquets and 2 boutonnieres. I picked up my flowers a day early and here it is 3 days after the wedding (I have had them for 4 days) and they still look fantastic. They are stunning. I found the price for what I got was FANTASTIC... I have also swung by her Violets in Bloom shop a few times since contracting her to do my flowers for the wedding to pick up flowers on the spur of the moment and the service and flowers have always been great. Thank you Christi

Profile Picture melody, 10/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christi and her crew at Violets in Bloom were amazing. I could go for days on how beautiful the flowers were on our wedding this summer. We wanted blues and purples with light greens, many different textures, with an herbal and wildflower feel. She took my husband's request of adding his favorite Texas flower (where he grew up) and we ended up with bouquets and arrangements far more beautiful that I would have even asked for. Christi was pretty good about e-mails, and was very helpful on our meeting in person. She sent me photos of options with different prices and we got to pick and choose. Even "knowing" what to expect, she far exceeded our expectations. She was very helpful the Day-Of, and personally helped me and the hair stylist pick the best flowers for my hair with the extra flowers she had. Overall, we spent a good amount of money on flowers, but it was so worth it.

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christi was great to work with. She did my flowers and the corsages for my wedding. I really wanted Tulips for my flowers (which typically aren't in season and hard to find). She found a way to get them for me. Since I already knew what I wanted (thanks to Pinterest) our appointment only took about 20 mins. It was very easy doing business with her. The other amazing thing is that the flowers lasted about 1.5 weeks! Her prices were also the most reasonable in the area!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/15/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We actually got our stuff from Violets in Bloom, which aren't listed here (same owners). We got bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. There were no flowers in anything other than the corsages - everything was all succulents and kale. This is something that she was totally comfortable with doing and was super flexible and creative with our ideas. Our first meeting with her was Valentine's weekend and though she was rushed she still provided great service. The final products were stunning, particularly the boutonnieres, which were absolutely adorable.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/31/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christy did an excellent job on all of our flowers! I was very pleased with her reasonable prices as well as the beautiful bouquets she made for me and my bridesmaids. The only problem I had is I wish they would last forever because they were so gorgeous!!

Profile Picture User3655146, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely love this place, the ladies were nice and so truthful. I wanted these certain flowers but they told us that they are super expensive. I wanted a bouquet to throw so they just took the extract flowers from all the girls bouquet and made me one for free!

Profile Picture User5293478, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful! My contact was very informative and had fantastic ideas that went right with my style and vision.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/22/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved, loved, loved everything about Roses are Red. Christi made wonderful suggestions and provided me with beautiful arrangements I could never have dreamed up on my own. I was planning this as a destination wedding - so everything had to be done over the phone - I was pleasantly surprised with how beautiful everything was considering the price point.
Highly Recommend.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christi and her team at Roses are Red far exceeded my expectations. The flowers they provided for my December wedding made the event more than perfect! The colors were exceptional and the types she chose were so unique, everybody was talking. Considering the season, I was also looking for a live evergreen garland to decorate a staircase banister and she definitely delivered. After the wedding, the beautiful garland still lasted for 2 weeks! I would recommend Roses are Red to anyone looking for a florist for any event and I will definitely use them again at my future events! I've already used them to send flowers to a friend who had a baby, so remember them for any occasion, big or small and in between!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Roses are Red. We were nervous about what we would get for such a great price. However, they exceeded our expectations and delivered more beautiful flowers then we could ever imagine. They were easy to work with and we would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User2833568, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christie at Roses are Red was such a pleasure to work with! Her work is beautiful and she helped me create exactly the vision I had for my flowers, everyone loved them! I would highly recommend Christie and her team to anyone looking for a florist in the Melbourne area, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christi did an awesome job on my flowers for my wedding. They were gorgeous! She listened to the details and what i was picturing and then offered me lots of suggestions and showed me examples in her shop. It was a great experience and i felt like Christi really cared to try and give me exactly what i wanted. She has great communication and i couldn't have been happier with the service!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/5/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christi was wonderful! I only met with her once and she was quite busy as it was Mother's Day weekend. I only gave her minor instructions - tropical, oranges and reds - and showed her fabric color samples --- my flowers couldn't have been more perfect. I didn't see them til I arrived for the ceremony and was so happy. They were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/2/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Chrisite did an amzing job for our wedding. We were not from the area and she took our ideas and made them happen. She made it so easy for us and her flowers were abosolutely stunning. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/7/12, 5 Reviews