2200 S. Rockcreek PKWY Superior CO, Pickerington, OH 80027 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Rose DeVore Photography

Many years ago I discovered that I had a talent to capture meaningful moments through photography.

I love the quiet emotions that are felt when two people say I do. I love the light and the laughter when a child does something silly and everyone around laughs. I love the beauty of hope when an expectant mother and father caress their newborn. I love the uncertainty and boldness of a young man or woman who is about to embark on the next phase after highschool.

I love life. I love Art. I love what I do.

Follow Rose DeVore Photography on

Rose DeVore Photography 5
Rose DeVore Photography 6

Amy · Married on 07/07/2018

Magical & Unique

Rose is magical. Her passion for her art shows through her ability to capture photos at just the right moment. Rose was incredible to work with - so helpful and responsive with any question I had beforehand. Rose’s joy and zest thankfully are projected through the photos she captures. I will forever cherish the moments Rose captured for us and we are so thankful that she photographed our wedding! It was truly a magical experience.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Rose DeVore Photography 7
    Rose DeVore Photography 8
    Rose DeVore Photography 9
    Rose DeVore Photography 10

Rose DeVore Photography's reply:

Amy,

Thank you so much for this glowing review.
    I appreciate you both!
    This is by far THE BEST wedding of my career.

Rose

Megan · Married on 10/27/2017

Have you ever met someone who is just a wholesomely good person and joy to be around? That's Rose. She is truly a blessing on both a personal and professional level. I knew her work from a friends wedding and as soon as I got engaged, Rose was the first and only photographer I contacted.
    She responded quickly to any questions I had and was amazingly flexible during our wedding planning/moving out-of-state process. She takes the time to get to know you as a couple and it really shines through in her photographs.
    She would randomly email/txt me just to ask how I was doing and offer advice with any issues I was having.
    I do not consider myself photogenic but taking photos with Rose felt so easy and comfortable. My only complaint is that we've moved out of state and can't see her more often.

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Rose DeVore Photography 11
    Rose DeVore Photography 12

megan · Married on 10/21/2012

Rose Devore took our pictures for our 10-21-12 wedding. It was at Sharon woods metro park. We had such a lovely day, I could not have asked for a better photographer. She is a beautiful lady that has such a passion for taking photos. The photos that not only capture the day, but a moment in time you do not ever want to forget. If you want beautiful pictures, you should ask Rose to do them :)

Sent on 10/22/2012

Award

Rose DeVore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rose DeVore Photography 1
    Photography Registry
    Instead of gifting items for home and hearth why not give the gift of photography? Monetary gifts made to the couple can be used for their wedding day shoot or any item that Rose DeVore Photography has to offer. Call or email for more details!

• Pickerington, 43147 See on map