About Rosalyn's Pralines

Taste of New Orleans Pralines For All Occasions!

Rosalyn’s Pralines are simply New Orleans-original confections hand-crafted with care and love in New Orleans by a native New Orleanian using only New Orleans-sourced ingredients. Always made to order, delivered intact and on-time, you can count on Rosalyn’s Pralines to provide the perfect treat with unparalleled taste and quality at affordable prices. Each delectable morsel is individually and elegantly custom-packaged according to your desired wishes for weddings, parties, promotions and corporate gifts. If you’re in search of the perfect token of your appreciation to make the sweetest of impressions, we provide round–the-clock personalized service that caters to your needs.

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: New Orleans

Follow Rosalyn's Pralines on

7 Reviews for Rosalyn's Pralines

I purchased Rosalyn's to use as the place cards for my wedding. From first contact her was more than helpful and patient as I chose the type and size that I needed. When I picked them up she also gave me an extra one... let's just say it didn't make it back to the house. As a New Orleanean, I can honestly say Rosalyn's pralines are the best I have ever had!! We will definitely order from her again and can not recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Absolutely fantastic fresh pralines in a cute little box with a bow. Rosalyn was professional and great to work with. Excellent customer service. I'm looking forward to ordering again

Profile Picture Angela, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rosalyn's Pralines FAQ

8 Photos

Harvey, LA 70058   See On Map
504-333-1116 (phone)
Online Service
Rosalyn's Pralines is a wedding online service provider from Greater New Orleans Area servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Lafayette and surrounding areas.. Rosalyn's Pralines is a professional Online Servicer that has been part of the Westbank of New Orleans wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Favors and Gifts.