Harvey, Harvey, LA 70058 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Rosalyn's Pralines

Rosalyn’s Pralines is a wedding favor company in Harvey, Louisiana. New Orleans native, Rosalyn, has been making delicious edible treats since childhood. Using local ingredients, the pralines are hand-crafted with great care and attention. Rosalyn’s Pralines will make these elegant, yet delicious confections to order, to be the perfect wedding favor for your big day.

Rosalyn’s Pralines offers exceptional tasting treats at great prices. With custom design and packaging, you are sure to give the perfect “thank you” to all of your guests. The turnaround time for the items is typically two to three weeks. Rosalyn’s Pralines not only makes the most delicious confections, but also provides the customization and customer service you need for the complete experience. All items are made to order, and delivered intact and on time.

I developed a passion for handcrafting my delectable, New Orleans-original confectionary wedding favors while planning my daughters’ weddings. Though I’ve often prepared and sold these treats to various candy lovers, I hadn’t realized until those weddings what affordable, yet elegant favors my pralines make. Just as I did with my daughters, I work with each lovely bride and groom to package Rosalyn’s Pralines in unique ways to match the individual flair and décor of their special day. I have proudly provided the same bespoke services for over such 20 events and look forward to serving more.

Follow Rosalyn's Pralines on

Rosalyn's Pralines 2
  • Lawrene

Lawrene Nodier · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Pralines

I did this at the last minute and they were able to turn the order around and deliver to me!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Rosalyn's Pralines's reply:

Thank you Lawrene for your review. It was my pleasure
    to assist in making your special day a memorable one.

Kimberly Milligan · Married on 12/08/2018

A Wonderful Experience

I am the mother of the groom, and I contacted Rosalyn thru Wedding Wire about two weeks before my son’s wedding in New Orleans! I apologized for the short notice, but asked her if we could get 150 Pralines delivered on December 8th, as part of the wedding favors! Rosalyn responded back to me within the hour and told me she could absolutely have 150 Pralines ready to be delivered, and assured me they would be there in plenty of time! Pralines were delivered way ahead of schedule and they were a huge hit with our wedding guests! Everyone absolutely loved them saying they were the best Pralines they ever had! Rosalyn’s Pralines added that extra touch we needed towards our Wedding Favors, and these were the perfect choice! She wrapped them individually in beautiful delicate boxes with my choice of colored ribbon! She also included two after dinner mints, which was a very nice touch! I was extremely pleased and couldn’t be happier with her work! I would highly recommend Rosalyn’s Pralines for any event, and if I had this to do all over again, I would definitely choose Rosalyn’s Pralines! Thank You Rosalyn👍
    Kimberly Milligan

Sent on 01/05/2019

Rosalyn's Pralines's reply:

Thank you Kimberly. So happy you and your guests were pleased with favors. If you have a picture of them, would be happy to have one to showcase. Again, thank you for your review. Happy New Year!

Award

Rosalyn's Pralines Pricing

Rosalyn's Pralines Price Rates

Rosalyn's Pralines FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design
  • What items are available? Edible Treats, Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes