Mike Weary Art

Saint Gabriel, LA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Mike Weary Art is a wedding favor service operating out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Owner Mike is a self-taught artist specializing in preserving precious celebration moments through vibrant and vivid paintings that he creates in real-time. A unique alternative to traditional photography, Mike’s one-of-a-kind artwork will provide you with a precious keepsake that allows you to relive your day for generations.

Mike Weary Art is available to provide live wedding-painting services to celebrations throughout the state of Louisiana and beyond. Mike offers a range of packages to choose from depending on your specific needs, desires, and budget. Every artwork is painted live at your ceremony and can be designed to feature a number of your closest loved ones. Mike includes up to 40 hours of post-celebration studio work with every package, as well as shipping, handling, and more.

• Black-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Kalin M. Married on 10/24/2021

Perfect addition to our wedding!

Mike did a live painting at our wedding in October. We are amazed with how perfectly he captured the moment. We will definitely cherish it forever! I highly recommend him and his services!

Mike Weary Art's reply:

Kalin, thank you for choosing me to perform the live painting at your wedding! I had a great time and so blessed to have captured the beauty of you and Trent's love! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and joy!
    Haley S. Married on 08/27/2021

All Around Great Wedding Painter!

I can't say enough about how talented and kind Mike is. He offered me a free portrait the week of my wedding as my budget was already full. The situation did not alter his work ethic or how much he tried to accommodate what I envisioned in the painting. Also, Mike and his wife make the sweetest team to work with. During the wedding planning process, you want stress-free vendors to communicate with and this is definitely them. Due to his talent and character, you will not be making a mistake with Mike Weary Art!

Mike Weary Art's reply:

Thank you Haley for your kind words! It was an honor to capture you and Brian's love on your special day! Thank you for allowing me to do so :)
    Caylin Married on 04/10/2021

Beautiful Painting!

Mike painted a portrait of my husband and I at our wedding in April and it was magnificent! We had many guests that told us how awesome it was to stop and watch him paint! He was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to all brides and grooms!!

Mike Weary Art's reply:

It was a pleasure painting your beautiful New Orleans wedding! You and Quincy made it easy! We appreciate you choosing Mike Weary Art and wish you both a lifetime of wedding bliss!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Mike Weary
Mike Weary
Owner

I am a self-taught artist born and raised in New Orleans, LA, currently living in Baton Rouge, LA, with my wife, Maia, and son, Ezra. I love to paint unique works of art, as art is my true passion and calling in life!

6080 LA-74 Saint Gabriel, LA, 70776
Location of (Mike Weary Art)
6401 Bluebonnet Blvd Baton Rouge, LA, 70836