Rosalyn's Pralines Reviews

Rosalyn's Pralines 2
  • Lawrene

Lawrene Nodier · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Pralines

I did this at the last minute and they were able to turn the order around and deliver to me!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Thank you Lawrene for your review. It was my pleasure
    to assist in making your special day a memorable one.

Kimberly Milligan · Married on 12/08/2018

A Wonderful Experience

I am the mother of the groom, and I contacted Rosalyn thru Wedding Wire about two weeks before my son’s wedding in New Orleans! I apologized for the short notice, but asked her if we could get 150 Pralines delivered on December 8th, as part of the wedding favors! Rosalyn responded back to me within the hour and told me she could absolutely have 150 Pralines ready to be delivered, and assured me they would be there in plenty of time! Pralines were delivered way ahead of schedule and they were a huge hit with our wedding guests! Everyone absolutely loved them saying they were the best Pralines they ever had! Rosalyn’s Pralines added that extra touch we needed towards our Wedding Favors, and these were the perfect choice! She wrapped them individually in beautiful delicate boxes with my choice of colored ribbon! She also included two after dinner mints, which was a very nice touch! I was extremely pleased and couldn’t be happier with her work! I would highly recommend Rosalyn’s Pralines for any event, and if I had this to do all over again, I would definitely choose Rosalyn’s Pralines! Thank You Rosalyn👍
    Kimberly Milligan

Sent on 01/05/2019

Rosalyn's Pralines's reply:

Thank you Kimberly. So happy you and your guests were pleased with favors. If you have a picture of them, would be happy to have one to showcase. Again, thank you for your review. Happy New Year!

Monique Clark · Married on 03/10/2018

Wonderful Vendor

Rosalyn’s Pralines was selected as our vendor for our wedding favors. These favors were the hit of our wedding, and our guests are still raving about the pralines 9 months later. The pralines were individually boxed in pristine white boxes with beautiful gold ribbon and professional labels. Mrs. Rosalyn was a joy to work with for our wedding. You can tell in her work that she takes great care and attention to detail in her pralines. I give this company my highest recommendation, and I continue to use this vendor to send pralines as gifts for different occasions as well. You will be very pleased selecting Rosalyn’s Pralines as a wedding vendor!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Rosalyn's Pralines 3

Rosalyn's Pralines's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Monique. So glad your guests loved the pralines and are still raving about them 9 months later. It was a pleasure.

Sam · Married on 09/03/2017

Rosalyn's prawlines were our wedding party favor. They were smash hit and came in the cutest Chinese box. I am grateful to Rosalyn for the perfect, tasty and sophisticated treat!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rosalyn's Pralines's reply:

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that Rosalyn's Pralines were a smash hit for your wedding favors.

Shana · Married on 08/11/2017

The pralines were a generous size. They were alot bigger than the other praline favors offered through other candy makers. Our guests absolutely loved them. We had guests who werent praline lovers eat them and remark how much they enjoyed them. Rosalyn was very professional and expedient with our order. She paid attention to detail and delivered them according to our convenience.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Rosalyn's Pralines 4

Rosalyn's Pralines's reply:

Thank you Shana for your review. So happy you and your guests were pleased with Rosalyn's Pralines wedding favors.

Emily · Married on 04/14/2017

I purchased Rosalyn's to use as the place cards for my wedding. From first contact her was more than helpful and patient as I chose the type and size that I needed. When I picked them up she also gave me an extra one... let's just say it didn't make it back to the house. As a New Orleanean, I can honestly say Rosalyn's pralines are the best I have ever had!! We will definitely order from her again and can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Angela · Married on 03/10/2017

Absolutely fantastic fresh pralines in a cute little box with a bow. Rosalyn was professional and great to work with. Excellent customer service. I'm looking forward to ordering again

Sent on 03/13/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/09/2015

We purchased these as a wedding favor. They were beautifully packaged and delicious!

Sent on 02/15/2017

I used Rosalyn's Pralines for my wedding favors. It was a wonderful accent to my "flavor of New Orleans" theme. My husband's family are from California and Minnesota, so I wanted to have something special as one of my favors. The taste is exceptional. It's the perfect representation of a New Orleans praline. I would recommend this praline company over anyone out there. Mrs. Rosalyn is an exceptional woman and has been doing this for YEARS, so you know its good! The packing is perfect for little individual sizes that fit perfect in my favor bag.

Sent on 03/04/2017
  • Sheryl

Sheryl · Married on 05/06/2011

Best candy, best service, and THE BEST person to do business with!

Sent on 02/25/2017

SANITA · Married on 11/16/2007

My wedding favors were tasteful and elegant. The decor and design of the boxes matched my theme perfectly and my guests were satisfied. I still receive compliments to this day. I would definitely recommend Rosalyn's Pralines for your special event.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Tracey · Married on 11/11/2017

They were very professional and her product was outstanding. She made sure what I wanted and exceeded all

Sent on 10/04/2017