Rosalyn's Pralines Reviews

Rosalyn's Pralines 1
Rosalyn's Pralines 2

Monique Clark · Married on 03/10/2018

Wonderful Vendor

Rosalyn’s Pralines was selected as our vendor for our wedding favors. These favors were the hit of our wedding, and our guests are still raving about the pralines 9 months later. The pralines were individually boxed in pristine white boxes with beautiful gold ribbon and professional labels. Mrs. Rosalyn was a joy to work with for our wedding. You can tell in her work that she takes great care and attention to detail in her pralines. I give this company my highest recommendation, and I continue to use this vendor to send pralines as gifts for different occasions as well. You will be very pleased selecting Rosalyn’s Pralines as a wedding vendor!

Rosalyn's Pralines 3

Sam · Married on 09/03/2017

Rosalyn's prawlines were our wedding party favor. They were smash hit and came in the cutest Chinese box. I am grateful to Rosalyn for the perfect, tasty and sophisticated treat!

Shana · Married on 08/11/2017

The pralines were a generous size. They were alot bigger than the other praline favors offered through other candy makers. Our guests absolutely loved them. We had guests who werent praline lovers eat them and remark how much they enjoyed them. Rosalyn was very professional and expedient with our order. She paid attention to detail and delivered them according to our convenience.

Rosalyn's Pralines 4

Emily · Married on 04/14/2017

I purchased Rosalyn's to use as the place cards for my wedding. From first contact her was more than helpful and patient as I chose the type and size that I needed. When I picked them up she also gave me an extra one... let's just say it didn't make it back to the house. As a New Orleanean, I can honestly say Rosalyn's pralines are the best I have ever had!! We will definitely order from her again and can not recommend her enough!

Angela · Married on 03/10/2017

Absolutely fantastic fresh pralines in a cute little box with a bow. Rosalyn was professional and great to work with. Excellent customer service. I'm looking forward to ordering again

Alicia · Married on 05/09/2015

We purchased these as a wedding favor. They were beautifully packaged and delicious!

I used Rosalyn's Pralines for my wedding favors. It was a wonderful accent to my "flavor of New Orleans" theme. My husband's family are from California and Minnesota, so I wanted to have something special as one of my favors. The taste is exceptional. It's the perfect representation of a New Orleans praline. I would recommend this praline company over anyone out there. Mrs. Rosalyn is an exceptional woman and has been doing this for YEARS, so you know its good! The packing is perfect for little individual sizes that fit perfect in my favor bag.

Sheryl · Married on 05/06/2011

Best candy, best service, and THE BEST person to do business with!

SANITA · Married on 11/16/2007

My wedding favors were tasteful and elegant. The decor and design of the boxes matched my theme perfectly and my guests were satisfied. I still receive compliments to this day. I would definitely recommend Rosalyn's Pralines for your special event.

Tracey · Married on 11/11/2017

They were very professional and her product was outstanding. She made sure what I wanted and exceeded all