Second Line Handkerchiefs

Mandeville, LA View map Visit website

Second Line Handkerchiefs is a wedding favor company based out of Mandeville, Louisiana. This business knows that saying “I do” is a momentous occasion and that every couple is one of a kind. The team delights in providing to-be-weds with unforgettable personalized gifts that will remind guests of the milestone for years to come.

Second Line Handkerchiefs works closely with couples to craft custom wedding favors that reflect their personalities, in addition to their event’s theme. This professional group offers a variety of services to provide as stress-free an experience as possible, including design, printing, assembly, and shipping. They specialize in employing screen-printing techniques to create handkerchiefs, umbrellas, shirts, and face masks to assist couples in commemorating their nuptials. When working with this company for your big day, you will be given a free proof of your design before printing to ensure that it matches your vision.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

8-13 Days

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
    Celena Married on 03/16/2019

Great company, very professional and quick turnaround

This company is amazing. I first placed an order with a cheaper company (WePrint101) in December, who stole my money and after 2 1/2 months, finally provided me with only half of my order that was incorrect and a horrible product. I contacted Leslie at Secondline Handkerchiefs/Backyard Printing and she was extremely helpful and professional. She provided me a proof within a day and my order was on my doorstep within a week. The graphic and quality of print was amazing and my only regret was that I didn't place my order with them back in December, when initially shopping around. Don't hesitate to use this company....remember...you get what you pay for when you try to go the cheap route. Thank you for making my beautiful wedding favors!
  • AQuixoticBride
    Rebeca Married on 07/14/2018
    I ordered handkerchiefs for our wedding secondline online to be picked up from the store. The handkerchiefs were good quality for the money and they were ready quickly. Was a great touch for our party, and I would definitely order from this vendor again.
    Kristi Married on 11/16/2013
    Second Line Handkerchiefs exceeded our expectations. Their prices were very reasonable, and they provide a high quality product. We ordered handkerchiefs for our wedding second line parade. They were finished very quickly and looked fantastic!!!! Definitely recommend!

Mandeville Mandeville, LA, 70448
Location of (Second Line Handkerchiefs)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding