Mandeville, LA 70448 Map · Phone number

About Secondline Handkerchierfs

We specialize in screen printing handkerchiefs for weddings or any special events. We also decorate umbrellas for wedding or secondline parades. We print shirts, bags, aprons and many handkerchiefs. The handkerchiefs and umbrellas are a fun additional to any event especially for wedding secondline parades. Great favors for weddings and special evens.

Follow Secondline Handkerchierfs on

01245adab72df6be for header
logo for web

6 Reviews for Secondline Handkerchierfs

Celena · Married on 03/16/2019

Great company, very professional and quick turnaround

This company is amazing. I first placed an order with a cheaper company (WePrint101) in December, who stole my money and after 2 1/2 months, finally provided me with only half of my order that was incorrect and a horrible product. I contacted Leslie at Secondline Handkerchiefs/Backyard Printing and she was extremely helpful and professional. She provided me a proof within a day and my order was on my doorstep within a week. The graphic and quality of print was amazing and my only regret was that I didn't place my order with them back in December, when initially shopping around. Don't hesitate to use this company....remember...you get what you pay for when you try to go the cheap route. Thank you for making my beautiful wedding favors!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • AQuixoticBride

Rebeca · Married on 07/14/2018

I ordered handkerchiefs for our wedding secondline online to be picked up from the store. The handkerchiefs were good quality for the money and they were ready quickly. Was a great touch for our party, and I would definitely order from this vendor again.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kristi · Married on 11/16/2013

Second Line Handkerchiefs exceeded our expectations. Their prices were very reasonable, and they provide a high quality product. We ordered handkerchiefs for our wedding second line parade. They were finished very quickly and looked fantastic!!!! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Secondline Handkerchierfs FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 8-13 Days
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes