San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94110 Map · Phone number

About Rosa Delgado Photography

Rosa Delgado Photography is a wedding and portrait photography business based in San Francisco, California. Rosa has a passion for the art of photography and capturing people’s uniqueness on camera. Her photographs speak volumes. From the first glance to the special embrace of a first dance, she captures every precious moment. Her work is infused with a fine art spin and contemporary style. She loves offering her clients a stunning collection of photographs of their wedding day. In the end, she understands that’s all we’re left with, so she is sure to offer the best quality photos for her clients.

Rosa Delgado Photography offers impeccable and genuine service to clients. The photographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours

marin headlands 01
f9f78dc09abba5f7 1498868260702 haley dallas 2

5 Reviews for Rosa Delgado Photography

Haley · Married on 07/02/2016

I've worked with Rosa a lot over the years for various photo jobs from food photography to fitness shots, but when it came time to do my wedding, I was seriously blown away. She shines during weddings! She captured the vision my husband and I had to a T and made us feel taken care of the whole way through. She is very professional- namely she urged us to choose some specific shots we wanted ahead of time, she organized effectively for family photos (my mother in law was so happy with her that she kept us punctual!), but she also put her own unique and artistic touch on everything. I would highly recommend her and will definitely use Rosa again for other events.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Joyelle · Married on 04/08/2016

I highly recommend using Rosa Delgado for any photography needs! Rosa was AMAZING! I hired her to take our engagement pictures in June 2015 and loved them so much I asked her to do our wedding photos the next year, April 2016. She extremely professional and friendly. We weren't too sure where we wanted to take our engagement photos but knew the kind of scenery we would like. Rosa was very knowledgeable about the surrounding areas and gave some great suggestions. She is amazing at what she does and knows how to get the lighting just right! I will definitely contact her for future events. :)

Sent on 08/26/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/07/2015

Such a great experience! Rosa is a joy to work with and the pictures were more than we ever could have hoped for. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Award

Rosa Delgado Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints