Auburn, WA 98002 Map · Phone number

About Ron Storer Photography

ron storer is an International Award Winning Photojournalist with the AGWPJA, WPJA and the ISPWP. ron is based out of the Seattle area and is available for local as well as destination weddings.

Family:
ron storer has been married to his wonderful friend, Neesie, for the past 27 years and they have two amazing boys: Grant and Torey.

Photo History:
Twelve years ago, ron storer worked on a freelance basis with non-profit organizations doing relief work around the globe. Now on occasion ron still assists NGO's when possible and as his schedule allows.

Motivation:
His motivation is seeking the "the passion of the moment." ron believes that every wedding has incredible priceless moments and he works hard to capture and preserve them for each couple.

Compatibility:
His typical clientele is someone who wants their wedding memories captured in a unique and special way. His clientele also tend to be artistic and relational as many of his clients have become dear friends.

Awards:
In 2009 the AGWPJA listed ron as one of the top ten wedding photojournalists in the world . Besides receiving awards at the AGWPJA, ron storer has also received numerous awards at the WPJA. Most recently in the Spring of 2010 ISPWP ron storer was listed second in the world.

Before Photography:
Prior to his photography career, ron storer raced on the US Cycling Team earning a Silver Medal in the Olympic Trials and a Gold Medal in the Pan-Am Games.

Follow Ron Storer Photography on

photo2
jennaconnerwed 0154 2

4 Reviews for Ron Storer Photography

jennifer · Married on 09/11/2015

Ron is absolutely amazing and I can even say that without receiving my wedding pictures yet! His work is beautiful and he gave my husband and I a little teaser of mini polaroids to tie us over while we wait for the finished project. He has such positive energy and I instantly fell in love with him when we sat down for our first meeting. He loves what he does and he loves the people he works with. He is open to your ideas but if you allow his creative juices to flow, he works magic! I highly recommend Ron to everyone and I hope to be able to work with him again for another joyous event in the future!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Dani · Married on 07/12/2013

Look no further- Ron is THE BEST wedding photographer! Not only are his shots amazing but he creates a fun atmosphere. I can't tell you how many of my guests have come up to me after the wedding and told me that they loved him! My husband and I absolutely love him and would highly recommend him to any other couples. He captures moments and documents your wedding in a way no one else can!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Ron Storer is an AMAZING photographer. I have known Ron for so many years, and have been viewing his pictures on his website dreaming of how he would capture my wedding. His professionalism, personality, patience and attention to detail shows in every picture he has taken. Award winning with AGWPJA and ISPWP Ron and Torey captured our day and comforted us knowing that their artistic eyes caught all the special moments at the right angle and perfect timing. Your pictures will be all you have to remember your special day invest in the best!

Thank you Ron and Torey!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Ron Storer Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• Auburn, 98002 See on map
    Location of (Ron Storer Photography)