2499 Kings Park Cir, Decatur, GA 30034 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Rogue Wedding Company

Rogue Wedding Company is an alternative wedding planning service in the metro-Atlanta area. Wife-and-wife duo Lindsey and Shaun curate fully-customized elopements and unique weddings so you can focus on your future marriage, rather than the endless wedding planning to-do lists.

After they planned their own non-traditional restaurant wedding, they decided to help other couples break free from tradition and create the wedding day they actually want. Whether you envision a morning ceremony followed by brunch, a weekend-long love-fest in the mountains, or a 1920s-themed evening affair, Rogue Wedding Company will help make your day one to remember.

Rogue Wedding Company specializes in pop-up weddings and elopements. For couples who want a bigger day, they also provide full- or partial-planning services. If a wedding planner isn't in the budget, Rogue Wedding Company offers wedding coaching, which gives couples over three hours of focused wedding planning assistance.

You’ll meet with Shaun and/or Lindsey to discover wedding possibilities based on your vision, and create a day that celebrates nothing but you.

lorissa thomas wedding 0695 51 1029693 v1

3 Reviews for Rogue Wedding Company

1 User photo

Rogue Wedding Company 1

Andrew Krebs · Married on 03/24/2017

Excellent and Highly Recommended!

As my wife (Michelle) and I were planning our wedding, we quickly realized that coordinating the wedding events on the day-of would be a herculean task of its own. So, with the recommendation of our photographer, we reached out to Shaun (Rogue Wedding Company) to see if she was open for hire.

Michelle and I had an instant connection with Shaun when we first met! Shaun was so bright, and made us feel very comfortable with her unique balance of professional and affable confidence. We sat down at a local coffee shop to get to know each other, and we also discussed the details of our wedding planning process.

Shaun proved to be a steady and calming presence as our wedding plans continued to shift – especially through the final weeks and days of prep! Shaun was there with us as we made the final calls to our vendors, and she was the first person to arrive to setup on the day of the wedding. Ultimately, the timeline that Shaun maintained was crucial to the success of our wedding, and we cannot thank her enough for her brilliant work!

And finally, we know that Shaun will continue to do excellent work now that she has moved to the Atlanta area!

Cheers to Shaun, and Rogue Wedding Company!

Michelle & Andrew (Austin, TX)

Sent on 12/19/2018

Rogue Wedding Company's reply:

You and Michelle are so so so amazing. Your wedding was one of my absolute favorites. Who new so many people would boogie down on the dance floor at 2pm?! I'd do it all over again!

Polina · Married on 03/05/2017

The Best Coordinator

Shaun was the first vendor I hired after booking my venue and from start to finish I loved working with her. She's very professional and has a 'plan of attack' but is also funny, playful, easy to talk to. The best!

Shaun's prices are also very reasonable. While you go through the wedding process you get shocked time and time again by the prices. It's insane. Shaun was probably the only vendor that I didn't feel that way about. So that's a huge plus.

Overall, my wedding day went smoothly because of Shaun. She took all my obsessive planning and details and run it to the finish line. I didn't have to worry about anything. She just got it! She executed what I gave her, but also made changes where it made more sense to do so. Which is EXACTLY what you want in a coordinator.

For example, during our reception some of the speeches were running long and she sensed that guests were getting restless so she suggested some changes in the timeline on the spot.

Shaun was also game for anything just to make sure it was the perfect day for us. All week long it was promising to rain on my wedding day, which was so depressing because I really wanted to have an outdoor ceremony. So 2 days before I suggested a Plan B that would still allow us to do it semi-outside and Shaun was totally onboard, running with it and building on top of it.

Honestly, I can't recommend Shaun enough. It was her mission to make my wedding go smoothly and the way I envisioned it. You can't ask for more.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Rogue Wedding Company's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Polina! Working with you and Chris was great. Your first dance brought tears to my eyes and I *died* when Chris did his choreographed dance with his mom and sister. So amazing!

Rogue Wedding Company FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2