Rocky+Roses

Tustin, CA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Tustin, California, Rocky + Roses is a floral design company dedicated to celebrating all the moments that matter. Whether to evoke a feeling, elevate a setting, or express a mood, their goal is to create with intention and detail through florals.

Couples can choose from a wide variety of services when working with Rocky+Roses. From the initial inquiry to the contracting phase, the team prides itself on building genuine, trusting relationships with their clients to deliver on the vision for their event. They put an emphasis on quality products and source from local floral farms for their florals. Products available to order include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Floral Preservation
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tiffany Married on 01/15/2023

Baby Shower

Beautiful and unique-the best!
  • Luke
    Luke C. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing artist and wonderful collaborator!

Diem IS THE BEST and was an absolute God-send! Here’s a few reasons why:
    Great communicator: while our wedding planning process was quite stressful as we were dealing with poor communication from our venue, Diem always made herself available to meet with her to discuss details, and we felt comfortable to even vent about our struggles with wedding planning to her. We felt so comforted and reassured that our wedding day would be a success after each meeting with her!
    Flexible: we made it very clear what we wanted our budget for the flowers to be, and Diem adjusted the costs to make sure that it was within our budget. In addition, we unexpectedly had to switch from an outdoor ceremony to an indoor one the morning of our wedding due to rain, and she was able to quickly make that change. Instead of the outdoor arch that we originally planned for, Diem brought up a suggestion to do a meadow-type arrangement as the centerpiece indoors instead of the arch, and even added candles for a more intimate vibe. It was breathtaking and better than we had ever dreamed of!
    Artistry/Expertise: we only had to send Diem a few pictures that were on our pinterest board, and she knew EXACTLY what I envisioned and so much more. I had complete trust in her that she would bring my vision to life and I was not disappointed! You can clearly tell that she is an expert in her craft just by looking at all the small details in each arrangement. She goes above and beyond for her clients.
    Diem was our favorite vendor to work with, and she was so easy and fun to talk to! We are incredibly grateful for her as she was a significant contributor in making our wedding so beautiful. We would highly recommend her to any of our friends/family!
    Julia S. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I highly recommend Rocky + Roses!

Diem of Rocky + Roses created the bouquets and boutonnières for my wedding this summer. From our first communication she was always quick to get back to me and excited with me about my ideas and wedding theme. Her method of having me create a Pinterest board as inspiration for the types of tropical florals I love really helped me feel confident that she understood what I was looking for—and her designs exceeded what I could have imagined! The floral design proposal she created was elegantly formatted and easy to follow and she was really receptive when I asked her to make a few changes after I reviewed it. Even when she experienced a family emergency the week of my wedding and couldn’t deliver the florals to me herself, she was super prompt and professional in letting me know and connecting me to her associate, who delivered everything to my hotel ahead of schedule on my wedding day. The boutonnières were well-protected and the bouquets were displayed beautifully in vases, we enjoyed having a way to keep them fresh and continue to admire them for a few days after the wedding. I’ll try to remember to update this with pictures when I get some back from our photographer. I highly recommend Rocky + Roses!
  • illustration stars